Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 16675
-
12-29-25 20:35 #16240Senior Member

Posts: 443Yes. Thanks
I have sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 14:50 #16239Senior Member

Posts: 127In for PM whenever you get a chance.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 14:27 #16238Senior Member

Posts: 1152I hope your inbox is empty, because you're about to get 100 messages.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 12:42 #16237Senior Member

Posts: 772I know one lady who lives in Janesville (has been on STG years ago) and is now UTR / word-of-mouth. Mid-to-late 30's. Decent mom-bod. Asking 250 per meet. Ultra GFE. PM me if you want details.
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 08:58 #16236Senior Member

Posts: 443Seeking some UTR love
Hey there gents. My old UTR closed shop very abruptly. So. Anyone has any UTR that is seeking new regulars? If so kindly get me in connection! Thanks for any help.
-
12-28-25 19:55 #16235Senior Member

Posts: 1136Homegrown Wisconsin girl that's for sure. That setup she had out on the westside with the candles and incense was something else.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 18:20 #16234Senior Member

Posts: 1152If you act fast, you can see all those pics in this ad from a year ago that's still live as of right now. If this link goes bad minutes from now, I suppose it means she's monitoring this forum.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/952678573498
-
12-28-25 18:17 #16233Senior Member

Posts: 1152Lexxi
Yes, it looked exactly like her old ads from however many years ago, same pics as far as my faulty memory can remember. Her age was not updated either, still said I think 26, which is obviously not true.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 17:14 #16232Senior Member

Posts: 508Link
The link must have been deleted. Been hoping she'd come back as she was truly great. She have numerous pics in ad? Wish I would have caught it.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 16:46 #16231Senior Member

Posts: 48Lexxi
I cannot confirm #2, but I think that's the case. I was a regular and then she stopped responding. Reached out at this new number and she seemed to immediately recognize. I'm hoping to reconnect and I will update if I am able. She has always been hard to connect with.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 12:50 #16230Senior Member

Posts: 1152Lexxi
Can anyone confirm which of these is true?
1. Lexxi has been around all this time, just laying kind of low and not advertising. She was always hard to connect with, so this is plausible.
2. This is the return of the real Lexxi, who has been out of action for several years but is now back.
3. This is fake, somebody stealing an old Lexxi ad.
I only managed to see her once a number of years ago, could never get a response from her after that. But she's really good, so I hope this means she's around and available.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/665129586556
-
12-24-25 12:33 #16229Senior Member

Posts: 1136Never doubt your instincts in this hobby. You did the right thing.
Originally Posted by TryingAgai
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 05:10 #16228Regular Member

Posts: 6My bad, Satisfying Steamy Nights with link + screenshot
Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...7/405101783380.
Originally Posted by TryingAgai
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 19:28 #16227Regular Member

Posts: 6Sketchy with satisfying steamy nights
I had a weird feeling about this one. Easy to set up but the address given was in basically a dead end of the neighborhood. When I got near I saw a car running with several people inside it loitering on a street that looked like it was the one I was given. All the alarm bells went off and I steered clear. It is possible that it wasn't what it appeared but I wasn't trying to find out. Anybody else have any experience with this one?[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].
-
12-21-25 21:09 #16226Senior Member

Posts: 34You got Zoya's attention
"p. S. a TakeChance review is rigged".
Originally Posted by TakeChance
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...s/184818272746
She rants on a little further after that. Because of your nefarious methods, she now demands a deposit, which I'm sure will improve her prospects. She only took offense in that one ad though, I guess she calmed down on later.










Reply With Quote





