Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 400 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 5994
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5364

    Doggy Files. Lotus Wei Wei. MILFy goodness

    Wei Wei is medium height with a striking face, gorgeous silky hair, slim legs, a slight tummy, and a great rack. Her service is very good and she does everything with a pleasing calm personality.

    We went straight to action and put off the massage for after. Lots of DFK then DATY, she liked it a lot, then outstanding BBBJ kneeling between my legs. Transitioned to 69, BJ still very strong. Got the cover and initially did standing mish, loved watching her beautiful face as she took it all in, then went to standing doggy, great view of her nice body and silky hair. That hair draped over me during the BJs was a constant turn-on. Next she did ACG and CG till she got tired, trying to get me to pop there but no way, I wanted more. Next did K9 on the table, I felt that feeling and flipped her to mish and hard pounding brought me to finish. Super nice.

    She cleaned me and gave me a quality massage while naked, then we went to the table shower area and I laid down and she soaped me up and I got a little nuru and some extra BJ. Outstanding.

    Back to the room and she dressed me, she is still naked, then finally puts her clothes on and escorts me out. Thanks Wei Wei, I feel great.

  2. #5363

    Lala. Breakfast at QQ

    Woke up to a chilly morning and wanted some warm Lala buns for breakfast. There is something to be said about having familiarity and rapport with certain providers and also not needing google translator. Lala greeted me at the door in a sexy form fitting red dress that accentuated her goddess curves with her perfectly shaped Cs and cute nips proudly standing at attention. Hygiene is never an issue with most reputable AMP providers (Lala included) but there is also something special about having a provider who is super fresh, first thing in the morning.

    Paperwork was taken care off and then off to the GFE races we went. Full DFK make out sesh with lots of mutual groping. After the alcohol sanitization was performed, her heavenly slurpy BBBJ almost made me pop early. Not to be denied, on went the cover, went through a few alphabets but went for the best view of her which had her spread eagled with her Cs rocking before the deed was done in standing mish. Massage was offered again but went for the great post nut cuddle session instead.

    Had some FOMO with all the talk about Hailey at Blue Jade but glad I went with Lala. No rush, full hour, happy to see me sex kitten.

  3. #5362

    Doggy Files MILF Alert. Lala gets it done at QQ FedWay and we establish a vibe

    Went back for my 3rd session with Lala today. I saw Angela earlier in the day and I have to reiterate that Lala has a body to compete. Just an incredible shape and a beautiful face to go with it.

    I had her basically lead the session and I am very glad, we started with a GREAT massage that I needed after 15 hours in the air yesterday. Transitioned to one of the best oil nuru massages I have ever had (and I just had them in Thailand.). Got great TUMA (not my usual, but performed flawlessly). BBBJ was slow and with smiling eye contact. Lala got me to flip on my back and mounted me and started rubbing her crotch all over and maniacally laughed as she moved her snatch onto my face. Some of the more interesting DATY I have ever had. Her oily crotch just moved all over my face. 69 just built the momentum, those legs and that booty just super fun to caress and taste

    Got the cover and started with standing mish, super good, then moved to to standing K9 with Lala squatting very low on the table. Just an insane body and view here, and we alternated hard pounding and slow grinding. Did more doggy up on the table because that view is just too good. Finally we set up prone bone up on the table with a pillow under her hips, this worked great with the nuru gel in Thailand and Lala was still very slippery with the oil and it produced an incredible sensation that brought me to an explosive finish.

    We also established our vibe together and the vibe is that she is crazy, crazy hot, crazy fun, and I'd be crazy to not see her regularly since she is so close. Her English is great but every now and then she would rant something in Chinese followed by another maniacal laugh. Oh my. That body with those looks and those skills are pretty hard to beat.

    I'll take my chances with this crazy.

  4. #5361

    Gigi back in NYC

    She was having some problems with her eyes, I'm super disappointed to not get to see her again. Will track her until I can, such a great girl.

    Nora and Asa on my list. Should probably repeat with Feya because she is so awesome. Options right now a bit overwhelming.

    Quote Originally Posted by CSnow  [View Original Post]
    I was there this morning for Feya. She's there for 8 more days. Hot as fuck and great fun. Closest to Hailey for me (big complement coming from me, I saw Hailey 7 times this month).

    Also met Nova. That's the name. Tallish for a Chinese girl. Someone just posted 5'4", I'd agree with that. Cute, HWP, very self-confident, good English. For a second I thought she's MMS. I can believe very youthful 30's or early 40's.

    Glimpsed Asa briefly. Surprisingly close to the photo posted. Cute. Spinner body. Nice legs. Seemed a bit shy. Hopefully that shyness goes away in the room.

    Never met Gigi. Someone mentioned she's still there.

    Feya made the biggest impression even before we got to know each other. I chose well.

  5. #5360

    Brisa, Nora

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I am driving an hour to see her Saturday.
    She was even better the second time. BJ was excellent. She was in multiple positions on top. Brisa is a nice shop. Clean inside, in room 3, huge mirror next to the table. Shanghai has smaller mirrors and Best their mirrors aren't well placed. Like too far from the table or wrong wall, only room one has decent placement.

  6. #5359

    Nova is named Nora

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Nora, this Nora is different than the Nora from 1 year ago. Maybe 5'5" or 5'6". Long black hair. Pretty face. Maybe mid 20's. Similar back tattoo as Sindy or Angelina Jolie. She also has a huge lower back tattoo, like a Phoenix. Then a red tattoo on her wrist. A black tattoo on her ankle. HWP, very nice body. MM Bs or Cs, small / medium butt. Clean shaven. She was very flirty with me. She also speaks pretty good English. Nora is fun to be around. She can joke around in English, so I just get a deeper connection. Sometimes she plays shy, sometimes naughty. Excellent session. I'd recommend.

    Nora is at Brisa now. I would recommend her. I'm debating driving all the way down there to see her again.
    I am driving an hour to see her Saturday.

  7. #5358

    Feya at Brisa. Hot little firecracker.

    I needed to break my unhealthy Hailey addiction, and after scouring 3 forums (Everett, Seattle, Tacoma / Federal Way) I settled on Feya. PSE vibe sounded hot. Someone posted about her calling him "daddy", and that did it for me. I'm a dirty fuck. Not The Dirty Fuck (that user name is already taken), but one of them anyway.

    Hailey was booked solid at Blue Jade this morning, so I took it as my sign to see Feya at Brisa. I've been to Brisa only once before, to see THE amazing Sophia back in August (the DATY loving Sophia, the one that did not let me come up for air, LOL. Still remember her totally naked in a hoodie sitting on my lap and making out with me. Sorry, memory lane over. Management, if you are reading it, please please please bring Sophia back. Pretty please.).

    I find Brisa to be a great location. Easy to get to, shit-load of parking. It was surprisingly empty both last time and today. What a nice fucking break. I got there on time and Feya opened the door. She confirmed my appointment and I was immediately smitten. You never know what to expect. Some mongers said her face is 5 and body is 4, some went the other way, one dude just totally dissed her calling her plastic fantastic man-made barbie doll. I guess I'm easy. I'll just give her all 5's (out of 5, or 10's out of 10, whatever). Body, face, service, attitude. Tiny spinner IMHO, nice boobs, nice ass, but tiny fit body. People keep calling these girls "curvy" which always makes me think "fat". This girl is pretty much perfect IMHO. She's a spinner with nice soft large tatas and nice round ass. Beautiful face. About 5' or so? Enough said.

    She was a bit shy in the beginning. Almost a little cold. That changed quickly enough though. We started in the shower. She didn't offer to join me in the shower, but agreed when I invited her. She basically just washed me, not much play. No BBBJ preview. A tiny bit disappointing, but being in the shower with her, all naked and fucking gorgeous, was very nice. She made sure I'm all clean (I was already, but this way she *knows*.

    Back to the room. She offered "masagee" but I had different ideas, LOL. I do like hard massage and it was reported she provides it, but I prefer to save it for the end. I was glad I did. We ended up with no time for the massage at the end, LOL. I'm *not* complaining. It's my favorite kind of a massage visit, when we end up with no time for the massage, LOL.

    I had her lay down and went down on her. She was very responsive and actually enjoyed it. We will call it three minor Os. Bucking a little and lightly crushing my hands with hers was pretty telling, and she was very wet after the third one. Those wet smacking noises from her box would be hard to fake, LOL. She started laughing and told me it was my turn. No need to ask me twice, LOL.

    Very nice long BBBJ from her. Nice technique, lots of BLS. One of the biggest turn-ons was eye contact while she was slapping my dick on her tongue she stuck out for me. That almost took me over the edge. What a dirty dirty girl, LOL.

    Then we went to 69. Very nice as well, with her effort matching mine. The more you give, the more you get. It's like a fun little controller in her kitty that you adjust with your tongue, LOL. She claimed another O, and while doing all that, managed to apply cover somehow. I didn't notice. When she started fucking me, I could've sworn we were doing it bare, LOL. These girls are ninjas. I believe they have a secret tooth cavity where they have a rolled up cover, almost like Russian spies but latex instead of cyanide, LOL.

    Anyway, after the 69 she straddled me in an aggressive RCG. And I mean aggressive, LOL. I was enjoying it and she seemed to be getting hers as well. I actually like that position for the finish sometimes, but starting with it was great as well. After that we went to very nice mish where I could enjoy her amazing body and beautiful face more. Then I turned her around for doggy. She hopped up on the table but I asked her to just stand in front of me, and we were a perfect fit there. She will totally fuck back at you in doggy, always very hot. Finally, exhausted, I asked her to finish me off with a CG and she was happy to ride me to the victory. She doesn't quite have simultaneous kissing and riding down, but she did stop to give me very nice DFK that almost took me there, and ACG with her nice ass slapping on my thighs did take me over the edge. Yep, that was a lot of fucking. Absolutely no rushing form her. She just kept going and going, and seemed to be enjoying it or else she fooled me, which is good enough, LOL. No rushing, no "come for me baby" bullshit that annoys me, none of that. Just a crazy wild fun ride in all positions. Even after I was all done she was looking at me mischievously and riding me for a bit more. I love that nice follow-through instead of them jumping off immediately. She was an absolute champ.

    I looked at the clock to see if we had time for the massage, but the clock was off by several hours and 15 minutes, LOL. Sadly we were out of time, but I did get 100% of my hour, absolutely zero complaints. Standard damage of $200. Definitely great service as you can expect from this shop (or their other locations).

    Her English is fine BTW. She understands and can say most basic things. The only thing she had to look up was "you are so fucking hot" which I kept repeating. She made sure she pronounced it correctly. I so love being a volunteer ESL instructor for these girls. What a giving soul I am, LOL. If she tells you "you are so fucking hot", you can thank me later.

    I do believe she is pretty young. The young ones seem to be very eager to learn. I am not going to guess her age. She is plenty young for me. Older girls are set in their way and don't care about learning that much IMHO.

    Of course she told me I'm # 1 LOL. What other number could I possibly be? Hahaha. And she counted 4 Os. Funnily enough that matched my count, haha. I'm not going to say all of them were real, but at least she's keeping track, LOL.

    She told me she's leaving in 8 days (basically at the end of January). Don't wait too long to see her boys. She's going out of state, not to another Seattle location. Going, going, gone.

    Here's the biggest complement I can give her. I didn't need to see Hailey after seeing Feya, LOL. Earlier this month I saw two other different girls that were beautiful and provided great service. Yet I still needed to go see Hailey to get that extra special something from her. The same day. I did not need that after Feya. No, it's not the same type of a session as with Hailey, but it is the same type of an engagement IMHO. Especially after DATY I could feel intensely being with her, and her being present there for me. To quote KrDoggy "I was the only man in her life" even if for just that brief period of time. I don't have a better way of describing it. Shit like that is always YMMV so of course don't necessary expect to click with her like I did, but I found what I needed there.

  8. #5357

    Brisa lineup changes

    I was there this morning for Feya. She's there for 8 more days. Hot as fuck and great fun. Closest to Hailey for me (big complement coming from me, I saw Hailey 7 times this month).

    Also met Nova. That's the name. Tallish for a Chinese girl. Someone just posted 5'4", I'd agree with that. Cute, HWP, very self-confident, good English. For a second I thought she's MMS. I can believe very youthful 30's or early 40's.

    Glimpsed Asa briefly. Surprisingly close to the photo posted. Cute. Spinner body. Nice legs. Seemed a bit shy. Hopefully that shyness goes away in the room.

    Never met Gigi. Someone mentioned she's still there.

    Feya made the biggest impression even before we got to know each other. I chose well.

  9. #5356

    I call bullshit. (Kidding, Kidding)

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpedUp3  [View Original Post]
    Call MMS to make an appointment to see Feya.

    she just keep calling me daddy the whole time, what a dirty girl.
    Not once did she call me daddy! WTF? The only reason I went to see her. False advertisement!

    Hahaha, totally kidding. That chick is great. Writing full review of her which will be too long for some. Tl; DR prettier than I expected. Nicer body than I expected. Great service. Would repeat and highly recommend.

  10. #5355
    Quote Originally Posted by NiHaoShijie  [View Original Post]
    Hah, both!

    Thanks for the update on 4 Seasons. It's been a minute since I was last there. I know LuLu (solid 6.5 all around) is over there for the month as well.
    Sophie is gone, does anyone know or any idea where she went.

  11. #5354

    Nice. Brisa

    I've been trying to leave a review of her for a while but have been unable. Done sleep on Nova. Great body and skills. Long slow BJ w / o gag reflex. Cute like spinner body with great Bs. Tattoo on her back and nice butt. She was slow and passionate with lots of attention to the boys. I almost enjoyed my time her over Freya. Just a little different experience. Body was tight enough to get me there twice. Highly recommend! Don't miss out!

  12. #5353

    Nova? At Brisa

    Got shuffled in between the staff a bit this morning but ended up with Nova I believe is what her name was. Speaks decent English and is from NY, has a nice tatt on her back of a peacock. She is about 5'4 some of you would think she looks 30 but she is early 40's but has a great body and a pretty face. B cups, perfect stomach nice butt that looks great in different angles. Great head game and very engaged in the session. I met Feya and Gigi while there, after seeing Feya and reading what others posted I wanted to have a session with her but she had an appointment which turned out fine since Nova was well worth my time.

    Out of 5 stars overall Nova is a solid 4. 5, not sure how long she is there I forgot to ask.

  13. #5352

    Brisa- Nova

    Don't sleep on Nova, she is early to mid 30's great little body and has wonderful skills. She slow and passionate. More GFE than PSE but I still got two off. Great body, nice perky Bs and a heart shaped ass. I saw her about a week ago but wasn't able to post until now. Plenty of attention to jr and the boys, slow and deep with lots of eye contact, vocal and energetic. I highly recommend. I enjoyed my time with her the most out of the three bangers they have there.

  14. #5351

    My girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpedUp3  [View Original Post]
    Call MMS to make an appointment to see Feya.

    Feya ... good kisser, mid 30's ... she just keep calling me daddy the whole time, what a dirty girl.
    Oh dude, good things I already know I'm a pervert. That's fucking hot. Must see her.

  15. #5350

    Good kisser?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Decided to roll the dice with a new lady.

    If you are a fan of a long, slow, intense buildup with a large eruption at the end. She is for you!!

    She likes to take her time going back and forth between junior and other parts of your body that you didn't know could get you so excited for the finish!

    I enjoyed myself well enough the first hour to want a second hour!

    She got four out of me in 2 hours which is extra impressive considering her intense buildup routine.
    Wow dude, she sounds like a perfect match for me. I love foreplay almost more than I like the finale.

    Nice DFK?

    Is she anywhere close to the picture someone just posted? We all know she doesn't look like the photo LOL, just curious how much she doesn't, haha? Picture makes her look early 20's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape