Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 27808
-
01-23-26 09:29 #26953Senior Member

Posts: 265Oh yeah. And I'm sure Noooo one ever lies about all that to her LOL.
Originally Posted by DiscoveryOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 07:57 #26952Senior Member

Posts: 1137AnnA
Anna is the GOAT for this topic. A bit submissive at times when I wish she would just get after it, but that'snot a bad thing. She hasn't had a limit yet that I can find. I see her every time she comes to Portland.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 00:09 #26951Senior Member

Posts: 93I have no direct knowledge. But if 1 hr is no bb and 3 hrs is no limits, I'm guess 3 hrs is on topic. https://tryst.link/escort/urfutureaxewifee.
-
01-21-26 21:54 #26950Senior Member

Posts: 1111Insatiable Anna
Her most recent advertisement (1/20/2026) at the GPS board says $600 VIP.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ility.3203256/
-
01-21-26 18:52 #26949Senior Member

Posts: 511Anna
She must be good since her ad and profile suck, no photos, no rates, etc. When you are that good you don't really even need to advertise. Care to share what her rates are?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 18:24 #26948Senior Member

Posts: 207Those pics are at least 10 years old. She has a mom belly, looks like a drug addict in her late 30's definitely had a kid too.
Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus
[View Original Post]
BBFS was available but I just sent her home.
-
01-21-26 14:04 #26947Senior Member

Posts: 1098InsatiableAnna is in town. I pumped two rounds in her pussy this morning before work. I am seeing her again later.
Originally Posted by Eiji888
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 01:34 #26946Regular Member

Posts: 9She got to know you first.
I am a regular of this gal hehe.
Originally Posted by GoatCurry
[View Original Post]
You have to meet her multiple times first, answer interview questions, including the places your dongalong has been in.
It paid off! Super wet down there!
-
01-20-26 19:26 #26945Senior Member

Posts: 105Same
Yes. This right here. I saw her a couple of years ago and she was amazing. Her weird rules and aversions these days make it a completely different experience. Not sure what's going on with her but it's a shame.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 15:36 #26944Senior Member

Posts: 83Does anyone know of any high end girls that offer BBFS and CIP? Coming up on my three years sober mark and want to celebrate the occasion by giving a smokeshow quality girl a creampie, even if it's pricey LOL. Already saw Brenna Sparks a while back, didn't really click with her that much so I don't want to book with her.
-
01-20-26 12:28 #26943Senior Member

Posts: 740CumInsideMyKitty
Not shocking, her user name suggests what we all seek here.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 12:25 #26942Senior Member

Posts: 238I mean cheers to ethical providers.
But in all seriousness, it seems Audelia is suffering from some serious anxiety or PTSD-type issues. That's unfortunate.
-
01-20-26 11:24 #26941Senior Member

Posts: 87She does it for "free" because she secretly records you during the session, writes down your license plate number, and other shit so she can blackmail you into giving her money.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 09:13 #26940Senior Member

Posts: 1209That in an of itself is insane. Only had that happen once when I couldn't get a second pop with a k-girl and she refunded the difference.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 08:34 #26939Senior Member

Posts: 111AuDelia Mild
I second what everyone else is saying. I first saw AuDelia 3-4 years ago and she was young hot and provided one of my best sexual experiences. And then about 6 months ago, I finally made my second appointment.
After the mandatory shower she tells me "No touching her face, neck, or hair. " I think, "Ok, this wasn't like last time, but I can do that and still have a good time. ".
Within 5 minutes she must have stopped me a half dozen times by leaning away or pushing my hand away because I accidentally touched her face or hair or was about to. The constant pulling away and resetting was turning me off.
I told her this wasn't going to work out for me and that I was going to leave. She looked shocked and gave me my money back. I haven't looked back since.
She was the complete opposite of what she was when she first got into the business. I would not recommend her to anyone now.










Reply With Quote




