Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 27809
-
01-20-26 08:34 #26939Senior Member

Posts: 111AuDelia Mild
I second what everyone else is saying. I first saw AuDelia 3-4 years ago and she was young hot and provided one of my best sexual experiences. And then about 6 months ago, I finally made my second appointment.
After the mandatory shower she tells me "No touching her face, neck, or hair. " I think, "Ok, this wasn't like last time, but I can do that and still have a good time. ".
Within 5 minutes she must have stopped me a half dozen times by leaning away or pushing my hand away because I accidentally touched her face or hair or was about to. The constant pulling away and resetting was turning me off.
I told her this wasn't going to work out for me and that I was going to leave. She looked shocked and gave me my money back. I haven't looked back since.
She was the complete opposite of what she was when she first got into the business. I would not recommend her to anyone now.
-
01-20-26 01:18 #26938Senior Member

Posts: 214Does she go by the same name?
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 19:53 #26937Senior Member

Posts: 2926Nah. Not even for free.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 13:24 #26936Senior Member

Posts: 740Princess Peach
Been away for the holidays and a family vacation and came back to this. People are paying for her? She openly searches for loads on Fetlife pro bono. She was on there 6 days ago looking for a dick and didn't care who it was attached to. Don't pay her, just coordinate a pump and dump via fet.
Originally Posted by DeArmor
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 01:02 #26935Senior Member

Posts: 267Audelia Wild
Yep! These 'phobia' reviews describe my experience too.
Originally Posted by MarcSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 01:00 #26934Banned Member

Posts: 410You did WHAT?
Originally Posted by MarcSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 23:47 #26933Senior Member

Posts: 87Seems to work for Andressa Urach.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 21:17 #26932Regular Member

Posts: 17I 100% agree with this experience with her but it wasn't how it was before. I have seen her few times over the years but this no hair touching, no pre-cum and other type of restrictions are recent. She was a true RGFE and known for her dfk and BBBJ. But after my last encounter, I will no longer visit her.
Originally Posted by MarcSpencer
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately I haven't found any other provider who is really good at RGFE especially dfk and BBBJ.
-
01-18-26 20:06 #26931Senior Member

Posts: 87Audelia Wild
Yeah, she is awful. One of the worst experiences I've had because of all the don't touch my hair, don't touch my shoulder don't touch my elbow.
Originally Posted by MarcSpencer
[View Original Post]
But also not really that hot or beautiful either especially for a Ukrainian woman. Not to mention the hirsutism. It's not too bad, but definitely very noticeable (or maybe she forgot to shave the day I saw her) and a bit turn off for me.
-
01-18-26 19:11 #26930Senior Member

Posts: 153Audelia Wild
She does not belong here from my experience with her. She has all kinds of phobias. She doesn't want even a drop of the pre-cum wetness on her skin. Not that much intimate and treats you like an untouchable as per my experience. I left without doing anything, as my junior died immediately because of her restrictions. There are several touch restrictions, including her hair. But her body looked awesome and she is very hot and beautiful. I wasted 6 Benji's on her. Just stayed 30 min and left
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 18:58 #26929Senior Member

Posts: 541Ugh. Poor kid.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 05:13 #26928Senior Member

Posts: 102Top 5 worst dates
She also gave me the room number 15 minutes after the hour. Then tried to rush me out 45 minutes later on the hour. Clock watcher.
Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily
[View Original Post]
A bunch of other shit happened that was a total turn off for me.
Obviously not a repeat.
-
01-17-26 18:37 #26927Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone know about her and her VIP rates? Looks amazingly hot.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...8D%92.3201713/
-
01-17-26 13:34 #26926Senior Member

Posts: 117Oh yes, that's right: She doesn't want her hair or face touched. Especially her hair. Made a point of saying so before the action started. It did not compute for me. Her hair is going to get completely messed up in bed. No two ways about it.
Originally Posted by Brinkcam99
[View Original Post]
Fun story: I got the whole "5 minutes babe" script upon arriving precisely on time, and 15 minutes later (obviously), I was summoned to her chambers. Did the hello hug, chit-chat, and was directed for the mandatory rinse in the shower.
There, in the little garbage bin, perched up for all the world to see: A used condom. Haha -- I mean, of course I was "next" in her day, but what is she doing in that 15 minute delay if not sweeping for contraband?
When I was fucking her, I told her that I found it and made her admit that some dude was railing her just a few minutes ago, and told her what a naughty little (insert s-word here) she was. I could just feel her melt into that submissive role and the dirty talk afterward was top-notch. That's why I thought I could get it bare next time, but to no avail.
Anyway, her hair gets messed up plenty during her average day. Everyone's got their weird little no-go zones, I guess.
-
01-17-26 01:32 #26925Senior Member

Posts: 55Not for me. She came across as a germaphobe, and I didn't know where I could put my hands. Lost interest and didn't even try for it.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote



