Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16799

    Shanghai Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKink12  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide the exact location for the place? I tried looking for it but no luck.
    Here's the ad for the new spot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chand...-/939421526360

  2. #16798

    Thank you for posting

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxEngine  [View Original Post]
    Finally made it back and glad I did. However she was a little busy and massage quality was lower as a result. Just a nice short and light rub followed by FS. It was more rushed than usual but didn't feel that way because her attitude was still so positive and she had backup help for greeting new customers. I'll definitely keep coming back.
    https://www.tiktok.com/discover/rela...oenix-az-85008

    Thank you PhxEngine for posting about this place. The downside is now every Tom, Dick, and Harry, will head over there. I found a review on Google from ten months ago that calls them out for giving happy endings. I guess because it is the hood no one gives a shit.

  3. #16797

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman8899  [View Original Post]
    New place in Chandler but a familiar face. On Dobson near Chandler Blvd. The location is off to the side of the building and looks like it was a skin care spa.

    The talent was Wendy from Dream Spa still rocking the cutoff jean shorts. A little older than the girls in the west but still rocking a killer body and cute face. Plus that will do personality.

    We recognized each other when I walked in. Hugged and off to the room.

    Special is $50 for an hour.

    Wendy always gave a good massage so we started there. Clean up and teasing. On the flip she asked what I wanted. Told her you know. We laughed. Her prices have increased to meet the FMV. So don't expect the old rates. $$ will get you lfk, Daty, BBBJ, cfs, and a hug on the way out.

    She is still very sweet so be nice.
    Can you provide the exact location for the place? I tried looking for it but no luck.

  4. #16796

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSeekingFun  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, can you post a link or DM contact info.
    The shop address is 3133 E. Roosevelt. It's called Relax Wood Therapy if you want to Google it. She also used to advertise sometimes just with her first name.

  5. #16795

    Massage W Tempe

    I had a dream that I went to Massage W in Tempe last month. I have had great experiences in the past but this time will probably be my last. Massage was horrible. I had to tell the lady to go softer 3 times. It was painful. I went here previously for a good massage with L1. Another thing is the oil that they used. I had a bad itch all over my body for over a week. Whatever they use I might be allergic to, so it can't be standard oil. When I asked her to go softer and use lotion (she grabbed the oil I already mentioned) she did start to tease and paid a lot of attention to my butt with the towel taken off. After the flip she covered me again and I took it off and pointed, she understood. This part always confuses me, she gave the same story as last time "boss can't know about this so we must be quiet and do it fast". The last time I came here was right after the big6 left, so I thought it was related and the boss wanted to be more legit for a while, but not now. I don't understand these places. If they do a great job we will surely come back. I had a great time the first few times I was there but the last couple. Not so much. That is the last time.

  6. #16794
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Gold Panda Massage in Sun City

    Quote Originally Posted by Crsm27  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting from out of state on a golf outing. Will have some free time. What is a good AMP or latian MP that has a fun table shower? Dms are welcomed.
    Gold Panda Massage in Sun City has what you're looking for (table shower included). It's located on 107th ave. Ask for Crystal for a fun time.

  7. #16793

    Sun city az

    I'm visiting from out of state on a golf outing. Will have some free time. What is a good AMP or latian MP that has a fun table shower? Dms are welcomed.

  8. #16792

    Link or contact pop lease

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxEngine  [View Original Post]
    Finally made it back and glad I did. However she was a little busy and massage quality was lower as a result. Just a nice short and light rub followed by FS. It was more rushed than usual but didn't feel that way because her attitude was still so positive and she had backup help for greeting new customers. I'll definitely keep coming back.
    Hey guys, can you post a link or DM contact info.

  9. #16791

    Visiting Arizona

    I am coming to Arizona for February after visiting Vegas then Palm Springs. Not much action in Palm Springs, have been looking at the massage board but am not going to have much time for fu. I see that there are lots of Latina and Asian ladies in Phoenix. Can anyone recommend a slim lady who excels at massage and knows how to seductively suck a dick. A nice slow takes her time like she actually enjoys it.

    Staying in Sedona but it looks very slow there. Thanks to anyone who responds.

  10. #16790

    Angela at 32nd and Roosevelt

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxEngine  [View Original Post]
    I second this. It's been a while, but she was an ATF last year when I was able to swing by more often. Great attitude, service, and a nice break from the AMPs. Glad to see that she still offers the $$ deal that beats every other LMP I've seen. Better experience, too.
    Finally made it back and glad I did. However she was a little busy and massage quality was lower as a result. Just a nice short and light rub followed by FS. It was more rushed than usual but didn't feel that way because her attitude was still so positive and she had backup help for greeting new customers. I'll definitely keep coming back.

  11. #16789
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    "Every undercover detective received a 30-minute massage. Each had two different massage therapists," investigators wrote. "During the massages, the undercover detectives were solicited by the massage therapists. They were each individually offered sexual favors in exchange for cash. ".

    You know damn well they got hard as hell and wished they could just finish the massage instead of busting them.
    That's why they had to go back twice.

  12. #16788

    West Mesa

    Where's the best place for a massage and everything service in West Mesa? Thanks.

  13. #16787
    Quote Originally Posted by HoleIn2  [View Original Post]
    You think they would make better use of their time. I would bet when they are off duty they partake of these services elsewhere.
    "Every undercover detective received a 30-minute massage. Each had two different massage therapists," investigators wrote. "During the massages, the undercover detectives were solicited by the massage therapists. They were each individually offered sexual favors in exchange for cash. ".

    You know damn well they got hard as hell and wished they could just finish the massage instead of busting them.

  14. #16786

    Suki at Heaven Spa

    I met Suki at Heaven Spa at 43rd Ave and Dunlap. She was short and pretty with nice breasts. She gave me a nice massage and walked on my back. After flipping, she let me massage her and I enjoyed massaging her lovely body. I asked her to turn over and enjoy DATY. When she came, we switched places and she got into a cowgirl cover. Suki is great and I will see her again.

  15. #16785

    Oasis on 51

    Went to check out Oasis and had a great time with a girl named Elisa. Flirty and hot girl, good massage and great extras. On flip agreed on $. 8 for everything. Started LFK while she stroked me and took my hand to pet her clean shaven kitty. She switched to sucking and some 69 before putting on the hat. We tried a few positions but I liked cg so I could watch her beautiful tits bouncing. Popped in the bag and she cleaned me up with hot towels. There was still 10 minutes left and she gave me some shoulder rubs. Ill definitely be seeing her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape