Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 13508
-
01-25-26 15:10 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 231This girl could be a nine (she isn't) and I wouldn't see her. The way some of these women present themselves and the crap you can see in their pictures (pig stye). There's a provider I've seen that I swear the second time I went to her place the same dirty dishes were still in the sink from the previous visit. If they can't maintain their own place what does that say about there own general cleanliness and hygiene? Even if the service is up to par, and it very often isn't, it makes me wonder if another visit is worth my time / money. Just my. 02 cents.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
01-24-26 11:31 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 329Mara
Thanks for the great intel. You're right, several reports on the Dayton board, mostly very good. Hopefully, she will do an outcall to northern Cincy.
Originally Posted by SafelyAnon
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 11:19 #13311Senior Member

Posts: 1419Mara
Yes this is Mara. She is in Springfield not far off 70 in a hotel. Saw her for a B&G last time I was in Springfield. Her room is very lived in as she has been there for some time. Doesn't like to catch but always fun and sensual. Has dreads, little hippy-ish. Doesn't shave anything.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 05:24 #13310Senior Member

Posts: 150I believe you are right
One picture where she is not showing her head looks like a picture she used when she had her name on her picture. If so she is good but the other pictures make her look better. She was very good but I have not seen her in awhile.
Originally Posted by SafelyAnon
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 22:08 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 60Mara
I think her name is Mara. I haven't seen her but I'm pretty sure there are older reports in the Dayton forum. I think she is located in Springfield.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 19:09 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 329Anyone experienced this slim MILF
Searched, but nothing comes up. Spinners are hard to find.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...l/874162990140
-
01-23-26 15:33 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 353Is she the petite black girl?
Originally Posted by Mrc68
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 14:09 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 158Siah from seeking
She's cute, petite and tight. She's host in walnut hills and I've always had fun meeting her. If anyone needs her digits message me no reason to pay for seeking. She's trying to meetup some before the storm hits idk think.
-
01-21-26 19:57 #13305Senior Member

Posts: 353She's all yours, ewww.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 13:14 #13304Senior Member

Posts: 353Wow, that is really awful.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
And look at the conditions she is living in, can't imagine the stench from her crotch.
There are only 2 decent providers left in Cincinnati Devine Rachel and sassy.
Have not met Rachel's duo partner yet so can't speak of her.
I have to find a girl attractive to play with and I definitely would not pay this chick, I don't even think I would do her if she was paying me!
-
01-21-26 09:40 #13303Regular Member

Posts: 9Bat shit crazy
I have no clue who she is, but those pictures tell you all you need to know. She looks absolutely nuts in some of those pictures. Huge smile and huge soulless eyes.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 14:59 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 288Shaa // Shania
Is this the Shania / Shaa I've seen a few very vague reports about? It's a weird mix of reports, from Fake to crazy but freaky in the sack LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/084171781806
She definitely ain't the prettiest face in the world, but the body is OK. Currently offering "all night" Outcall for $500. I don't think there is any provider I'd want to spend ALL night with, but I do like the opportunity to take as much time as I want to get comfortable. I can host, and have no issues Ubering her here & home. 5 Benjamins is doable for an arrangement like this, but not without knowing much about her. I'm in a situation where I CAN host, but can't really go to Incall locations easily, so if anyone has any real face to face info on her, I'd appreciate it. Or if you know of another good Outcall that isn't tweaking or fat AF.
-
01-14-26 11:24 #13301Senior Member

Posts: 59Tawanna Masseuse
I saw her about a year ago. Comms was a hot mess. It was hard to get a reply. When I did finally get to see her, the house was less than appealing. She appeared to be high or drunk. During the service her daughter and grandchild showed up and put an abrupt stop to the massage. She didn't offer a refund but said the next one would be free. I could never connect with her again. Plus side the donation was reasonable. I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
HOTW.
-
01-13-26 13:00 #13300Senior Member

Posts: 324The Candy that is not so sweet
Candylicious, her Skills are a 1 at best her enthusiasm is 0. But, if you are into the trailer park and steady diet of Mt. Dew and roller dogs look, she's your gal.
Originally Posted by Springer2024
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 09:23 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 322Sour on Candy
Look at Post #1085 in the "Whatever Became of" thread. I'd be careful around her. She's the one that gave a screenshot of our conversations to my SO.
Originally Posted by JimJrHd110
[View Original Post]
And I also I agree with JimJrHd110. Everything covered, dead fish, and thinks she's better than she is. Maybe her added weight has given her a sense of humility, but I doubt if.










Reply With Quote




