rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 901 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 13509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13299

    Sour on Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Seen her about 5 years ago and she was a lazy fuck. She did have a nice body then, but now she looks like she got stung by a bee.
    Look at Post #1085 in the "Whatever Became of" thread. I'd be careful around her. She's the one that gave a screenshot of our conversations to my SO.

    And I also I agree with JimJrHd110. Everything covered, dead fish, and thinks she's better than she is. Maybe her added weight has given her a sense of humility, but I doubt if.

  2. #13298
    Seen her about 5 years ago and she was a lazy fuck. She did have a nice body then, but now she looks like she got stung by a bee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reports on candi? I've seen her post a lot but never any comments on the sites. And haven't seen anything here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...v/724114613675

  3. #13297

    Candilicious

    Anyone have any reports on candi? I've seen her post a lot but never any comments on the sites. And haven't seen anything here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...v/724114613675

  4. #13296

    Facebook and CL

    Also goes by Rainbow. Used to be in Mt Repose area, now in a trailer park in Batavia. Poor massage, fair BJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Good gummie BJ, bt that's it.

  5. #13295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Sunshine is her name

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her? Saw her on Facebook and Craigslist recently.

    Masseuse with ad ons.
    Good gummie BJ, bt that's it.

  6. #13294

    Whoa Nelly

    You are brave! Never the less, I hope they paid you well, really, really well.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilWess  [View Original Post]
    Saw them twice actually. They got touchy with each other, the mother (if she really was) would appear to kissing the lower lips. I couldn't quite see from my position.

  7. #13293

    Tawanna Masseuse

    Anyone know her? Saw her on Facebook and Craigslist recently.

    Masseuse with ad ons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1285.jpg‎  

  8. #13292
    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    What all did they do together?
    Saw them twice actually. They got touchy with each other, the mother (if she really was) would appear to kissing the lower lips. I couldn't quite see from my position.

  9. #13291
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #13290
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    She was fun some years ago, especially when working with her mom
    What all did they do together?

  11. #13289

    Quite often, after reading about things like this

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Quite often, after reading about things like this, I fuck with them. I sent her a text saying it was a funny tryst post and asked what Ai software was used to generate those photos. It was kinda funny when she told me that anyone who contacted her was a weirdo.

  12. #13288
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Hard to be sympathetic here. I'm torn to whether sending a deposit and then the provider goes ghost if that is really being ripped off. Of course it is I guess but I don't know how one could not expect to be ripped off regardless if the provider has been seen before. I call sending a deposit a "stupidity charge". I'd be shocked if it worked out and still got the service. Hookers have sex for money. Why do the act when they already got the money, or even part of it. That's a lesson that shouldn't need to be learned but common sense right out of the gate.

  13. #13287
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  14. #13286

    You did what?

    You sent $50 to a Westwood "Nickle Dime Nasty" an expected a different outcome? Second, if I met with her (which I wouldn't) I would tell no one, no one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.

  15. #13285

    Any word on Amazing Michelle?

    Anyone heard from / know what became of Amazing Michelle after leaving the scene? I got a random text from her old number, but 99% sure it was not her and I did not really engage in conversation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape