Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 447 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 6703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6058
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Bebe ad pictures are NOT real but she is Hispanic looking

    The photos in BEBE's ad are NOT of her but she does have a darker Hispanic skin tone and darker brown hair. Also she offers strap on play where she'll enter you from behind with a strap on extended dildo thing LOL. Nothing bare and no full service plus you can only touch "skin only" and can't touch any orifices or sensitive or intimate areas.

    Also you can't use your mouth only your hands which she might make you clean several times with hand sanitizer during the hour long session.

    She is a nice person but only likes playing it safe and is more sensual than sexual.

    Go see her if you enjoy a tease and what I would describe as foreplay and you'll get a CBJ and a HJ happy ending!

  2. #6057
    Is this the Milan of which you speak?

    https://ftlauderdale.5escorts.com/Er...33989159163398

    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    Menu and pricing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't seen her, you should. Not many out there hotter than this one.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/51044/

  3. #6056
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her ad?

    Also, are there any other options around lake Mary area?
    Ad:

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...aaa-36542.html

    Idk any other options around that area, sorry.

  4. #6055
    Quote Originally Posted by Stussy  [View Original Post]
    I seen Bebe about a year or so ago but never got to upload a review.

    Went in for an hr massage for $$. 5 and I can say she is probably the only legit nuru massagist outside of AMP glide action.

    Non-rushed job as went went very well over the hour and provided me a shower at the end to get the oil off.

    An amazing prostate massage as well if you're into that. Very friendly personality as well and is open to fetishist.

    No FS or DATY but she gets close enough where its right there and got a decent CBJ.

    Would repeat if budget allowed me to.
    Where can I find her ad?

    Also, are there any other options around lake Mary area?

  5. #6054

    Bebe

    I seen Bebe about a year or so ago but never got to upload a review.

    Went in for an hr massage for $$. 5 and I can say she is probably the only legit nuru massagist outside of AMP glide action.

    Non-rushed job as went went very well over the hour and provided me a shower at the end to get the oil off.

    An amazing prostate massage as well if you're into that. Very friendly personality as well and is open to fetishist.

    No FS or DATY but she gets close enough where its right there and got a decent CBJ.

    Would repeat if budget allowed me to.

  6. #6053
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't seen her, you should. Not many out there hotter than this one.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/51044/
    Menu and pricing?

  7. #6052

    Milan from South Florida

    If you haven't seen her, you should. Not many out there hotter than this one.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/51044/

  8. #6051

    Blue Ocean. No FS

    Had a couple good experiences there and was on the east side so gave it another try. Greeted by and older oriental who walked me to a the room that was dimly lit. A not so young but younger gal came in and took my donation which I just handed her $$. 4. Took a minute and came back and I asked for a shower, she walked me to the shower area, led me in and left as the water was running. Oh well, I took a shower and went back to the room. When she came back I figured I'd ask if the service will be equal to the last time I was here to which her reply. No Service. My dream ended there as I was refunded my $$. 4. Good news is I smelt good and was fresh and clean for Tina at Missley.

  9. #6050
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicTurbo  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3763423

    I have heard of a spa on Hoffner that was all Latina. I never went and I hadn't heard much about it since that first time about 15 months ago. Anyone ever checked this out? Also by the airport. Wondering if it's the same spot. Could be a house. Not sure. Rates seem very fair.
    Expensive and pretty much FS is available for all the girls there. Just don't expect a decent massage there.

  10. #6049
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    They been around for more than a decade but move around town

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicTurbo  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3763423

    I have heard of a spa on Hoffner that was all Latina. I never went and I hadn't heard much about it since that first time about 15 months ago. Anyone ever checked this out? Also by the airport. Wondering if it's the same spot. Could be a house. Not sure. Rates seem very fair.
    Some of those pictures of the ladies working there are at least 10 years old, not all of them offer FS, more of a rub and tug place. Some do offer covered FS like previous poster mentioned. This "group" has been opening up shop and closing down and relocating in different parts of Orlando for the past decade if not longer. Always over promise and under deliver in my personal experiences been there half a dozen times to try everyone there more or less. What grosses me out that there's no shower so take that for what it's worth.

  11. #6048

    It is real

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicTurbo  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3763423

    I have heard of a spa on Hoffner that was all Latina. I never went and I hadn't heard much about it since that first time about 15 months ago. Anyone ever checked this out? Also by the airport. Wondering if it's the same spot. Could be a house. Not sure. Rates seem very fair.
    While I have never been to the spa (hoffner rd / Conway rd area), I have seen Bella (prima bella on rubrankings). We have talked about her working there, but I have always visited her in her place (was sanford now lake mary). She says the ladies are older than her. Take that for what you will, but bella does work there a few days a week. Bella is a FS for 350. I am guessing the others are all about the same rates for their massage services.

  12. #6047

    Ani Castro

    Saw Ani the other day. She is so amazingly good looking and has an excellent body. Usual massage with some teasing after 30 minutes. She asks if I want full body for $ more and I saw yes. She strips down to bra and panties as I flip over. She gets on top of me and provides L1 service. I roam all over and take off her bra and suck on those MM boobs while roaming her panties. I did not last long at all. She is so freaking beautiful. I will see her again. I booked the 50 minute session on her site so I paid that plus the $ tip.

  13. #6046
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicTurbo  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3763423

    I have heard of a spa on Hoffner that was all Latina. I never went and I hadn't heard much about it since that first time about 15 months ago. Anyone ever checked this out? Also by the airport. Wondering if it's the same spot. Could be a house. Not sure. Rates seem very fair.
    Bumping this. Someone's got to know or be willing to TOFTT.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3763423

  14. #6045

    Nicole Relaxation Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageCreep  [View Original Post]
    I was in Orlando about a week ago now and set up sometime with Nicole. I found her ad on craigslist of which the picture is not her, but when I googled her number, I was able to find her on other websites with posted ads oh which the pictures are her. Initial contact was smooth via text with no crazy questions I asked how much, despite it stating the price on the ad and she asked, "where did you see my ad" from which I said Craigslist, and she responded with $. 5. Upon arrival it was in a safe area and business complex that was somewhat rundown, but still safe and out of the majority of the public eye, I entered the building and knocked on her suite door and there she was, wearing tight form fitting workout shorts and sports bra. She is 26 and had to be about 5', 130 lbs, with looong dark brown hair, maybe black, her ass was nice and full, and her top had to be about DD. I was honestly stunned, because there are a lot of bait and switch postings.

    Too the massage, I was fully nude with no drape, wasn't even offered one. Massage was nice, though no teasing, upon the flip she would get very close, but no touching until I asked, and she said for that it'll be + . 5, and I said all I have is. 3 and she said OK. The HE was nice but felt lackluster of skill or maybe she doesn't enjoy doing it. All-in-All I left happy.
    Paid her a visit yesterday. Good comms, got a little spotty 15 minutes out and she was about 10 minutes late. It's in a Ok business complex with open parking and run down like the above poster wrote. She gave me the suit and I walked in with no problem. She is a pretty nice young lady, her face in OK decent, definitely D's natty, wore tight black dress and her small office was very cozy. No drape and very light oil was used. Multiple times I could tell she was on her phone texting or reading, which I really don't like. Her energy was overall lackluster so I didn't bring up any other options. Overall OK massage but I wouldn't return for the price. Paid $. 5 and left tip.

  15. #6044

    If this is real. Whoa.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3763423

    I have heard of a spa on Hoffner that was all Latina. I never went and I hadn't heard much about it since that first time about 15 months ago. Anyone ever checked this out? Also by the airport. Wondering if it's the same spot. Could be a house. Not sure. Rates seem very fair.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape