Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 447 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 6702
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5982

    Latinas in Kissimmee

    Are there any Latina Spa or private / independent options in Kissimmee? Looking for something closer to me & AK Spa is usually a hassle to drive to. Ocean aka Melody is my go to but with her change of schedule I'm not able to schedule during the week. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to make a low-key provider famous haha.

  2. #5981

    Relaxation Bliss Massage. Nicole

    I was in Orlando about a week ago now and set up sometime with Nicole. I found her ad on craigslist of which the picture is not her, but when I googled her number, I was able to find her on other websites with posted ads oh which the pictures are her. Initial contact was smooth via text with no crazy questions I asked how much, despite it stating the price on the ad and she asked, "where did you see my ad" from which I said Craigslist, and she responded with $. 5. Upon arrival it was in a safe area and business complex that was somewhat rundown, but still safe and out of the majority of the public eye, I entered the building and knocked on her suite door and there she was, wearing tight form fitting workout shorts and sports bra. She is 26 and had to be about 5', 130 lbs, with looong dark brown hair, maybe black, her ass was nice and full, and her top had to be about DD. I was honestly stunned, because there are a lot of bait and switch postings.

    Too the massage, I was fully nude with no drape, wasn't even offered one. Massage was nice, though no teasing, upon the flip she would get very close, but no touching until I asked, and she said for that it'll be + . 5, and I said all I have is. 3 and she said OK. The HE was nice but felt lackluster of skill or maybe she doesn't enjoy doing it. All-in-All I left happy. I asked if she offers more and she said she does a full nude B2 B massage for $$. I didn't go into asking much detail from there, but I was on my way.

    I would probably not repeat, but she is a super nice girl.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/2769684

  3. #5980

    Ani Castro

    I live in the Tampa area, and have been a long-time lurker, only because I wasn't able to get the "confirmation" email to complete registration, but Mod and I finally got it figured out. I will slow start posting my experience to the boards.

    However, in the meantime, I will be in Orlando in the coming weeks and plan to see Ani, are they any tips I need before going into the session to get maximum outcome? A certain amount of cash to bring? Besides the massage cost itself what does the L1, L2, L3 been running with her for those that got to experience it.

  4. #5979
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Yeah there's a lot of Spanish agencies and independent Spanish providers here in Orlando.
    I doubt there is a single "Spanish" agency in the whole of the US. You mean South American.

  5. #5978

    Ani castro

    I love the massage from her.

    You can use shared link to contact.

  6. #5977
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Spanish spas

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    This one moved to Conroy near Kirkman. Plenty of others around as well.

    Have a great Hunting Trip.
    Yeah there's a lot of Spanish agencies and independent Spanish providers here in Orlando.

  7. #5976

    Latina masaage

    I've seen Monica at the apartment massage and she was great. Any word on Kenia, Carla or Ximena?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...aaa-55405.html

  8. #5975
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Adara

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJdn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Adara, she advertises on several sites. You can PM if you want. Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3710834
    Some previous posters questioned and surmised that Adara is a "post-op" I am not certain and do not recall much because I only visited "her" once several years ago and she was friendly enough but somewhat distant and quiet and not much of a talker I was a little bored but know I can't shake off! What others alluded to that she may have had some "changes" done to "herself".

    I would like to try making another appointment as I am getting worn out by the AMP scene but was wondering? If anyone gone the distance with her!? Or can confirm without a doubt that anatomically she is a natural woman? Because some previous commenters on some thread mentioning her alluded to something? Like a "change! If you know what I mean!

  9. #5974

    Ani Castro questions

    Haven't tried ani yet and was curious of how her body looks and what she will run me $$ wise. I've seen Liz a few times and she's amazing but looking to try something different.

    Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I think you're referring to these two:

    Ani Castro: https://anicastrospa.com/.

    Liss: https://rubrankings.com/united-state...apy-74623.html.

    For Liss, I'm pretty sure she's referred to as Lizz frequently too, though this ad has it as Liss.

    Are these the ladies you're recommending, Jingleheimer?

  10. #5973

    Adara formerly known as Adelina

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJdn  [View Original Post]
    Any idea of her old names? Searching 6-8 months ago without a name to go by is near impossible.
    I visited and reviewed Adelina in May 2024. She is an approximately 45 yo woman from the Dominican Republic. Large MM breasts and a bubble butt.

    She was working at the Eden Spa on Conway Road.

    Received one hour topless massage with bikini bottom, BBBJ, some prostrate play and HE for $100 plus $100 tip. Total cost: $200.

    Didn't ask if more was available. I wasn't turned on enough to ask about additional options.

    Not an overly attractive woman but certainly pleasant enough. Didn't repeat.

    There are many reviews for her under the Adelina name.

  11. #5972
    Correct on both accounts!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I think you're referring to these two:

    Ani Castro: https://anicastrospa.com/.

    Liss: https://rubrankings.com/united-state...apy-74623.html.

    For Liss, I'm pretty sure she's referred to as Lizz frequently too, though this ad has it as Liss.

    Are these the ladies you're recommending, Jingleheimer?

  12. #5971

    Swingers Club.

    Hi there. There is a swingers club in Kissimmee. You can google it and there are plenty of info about it. Also they have a FB page and I am not sure about Insta page as well. Also there is a club in Cocoa. I have put my reviews in there for you to find them. If you need more info, do not hesitate to DM me.

    Best.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLatinMan  [View Original Post]
    Are there any swingers here from Orlando area? If so I would to chat with them.

  13. #5970

    Ani Castro and Liss

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Ani and Liss have my vote for best Non AMP massage + extras. My personal therapeutic masseuse has my vote w / no extras (she's in Lake Mary. DM if interested).
    I think you're referring to these two:

    Ani Castro: https://anicastrospa.com/.

    Liss: https://rubrankings.com/united-state...apy-74623.html.

    For Liss, I'm pretty sure she's referred to as Lizz frequently too, though this ad has it as Liss.

    Are these the ladies you're recommending, Jingleheimer?

  14. #5969
    Ani and Liss have my vote for best Non AMP massage + extras. My personal therapeutic masseuse has my vote w / no extras (she's in Lake Mary. DM if interested).

    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfed1  [View Original Post]
    Question for the group. Who would you suggest for the best quality massage that is Non AMP? Doesn't have to even give L1 or higher. Just looking for the best quality undraped massage.

  15. #5968

    Best Massage

    Question for the group. Who would you suggest for the best quality massage that is Non AMP? Doesn't have to even give L1 or higher. Just looking for the best quality undraped massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape