Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 30801
-
01-24-26 08:16 #29301Senior Member

Posts: 215Thanks
I love me some fine dining.
Originally Posted by Ceser
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 19:22 #29300Senior Member

Posts: 41Brandi
I've always had a fine dinning experience however as you may know YMMV.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 17:25 #29299Senior Member

Posts: 56Lexi Blue
https://tryst.link/escort/lexiblue
Has anyone seen her? I like what I see. Curvy, petite blondes are my favorite.
-
01-23-26 16:55 #29298Senior Member

Posts: 215Had a visit to the Boom Boom Room
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/154151320837
Entrance fee 80.
Service was OK. Shame cause she could be a very attractive woman but her dental plan seems to consist of several white washes every day with a possible smoke treatment of Crack or meth. She is missing a few. Her enthusiasm is very low, thought she is very pleasant. Her responsiveness is low too. Comms were good though. She has a large dog who seems friendly enough. There were men's clothes about the place. Room was average cleanliness. The hotel hallways reeks of pot smoke. Her cleanliness (hygiene) left a lot to be desired. Her picture a pre post apocalyptic at best.
Won't repeat unless it is after rehab.
Let me know if I missed anything.
-
01-22-26 18:33 #29297Regular Member

Posts: 19Latina
A little out of Raleigh but thought I'd ask. Anyone have any info or experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rocky...-/326098148742
-
01-21-26 19:54 #29296Senior Member

Posts: 354I got a response that said she was only doing outcalls. When I told her where I was, she said she'd need gas. I asked if GFE was available, and that's the last I heard anything. Never even got a rate.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 19:07 #29295Senior Member

Posts: 215Here's a new one
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/200457155#.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...x/675282498097
Very different pictures but same number. Anyone have info on her?
-
01-21-26 18:37 #29294Senior Member

Posts: 215Tia green eyed goddess
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...2/446212358376
Saw her last night. Comes were good. Guy hanging around outside but not sure if he was associated with her.
She looks like her pictures. Nice skin, belly flap hanging down, shaved smooth.
She was nice enough. She sets a timer and stops as soon as it chimes. DATY and CBJ. Both ok. She stopped in the middle for a break, timer running.
Probably won't repeat.
-
01-21-26 18:30 #29293Senior Member

Posts: 215Tia Green eyed goddess
Met her last night in Dunn. She was nice enough. Guy hanging around by her room but not sure if he was associated with her. She does set a timer and stops as soon as it chimes. Looks like her pictures, nice skin, belly flap that hangs down. Shaved nice and smooth. DATY and covered BJ, both all right. Stopped halfway through to get a drink for a few minutes.
Originally Posted by Supertech991
[View Original Post]
Probably won't revisit.
-
01-21-26 14:44 #29292Senior Member

Posts: 409Same Pics
Serious question, why be interested in a provider who has used the same three pics for more than 3 years?
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
01-21-26 13:37 #29291Senior Member

Posts: 222Desireee
It seems like Desireee has been posting intermittently on STG for the last 2 years. I've yet to see a report on her. Anyone have any experience with her? Thumbs up / thumbs down? Does she look like her pictures?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/548676586360
TIA.Last edited by FranzB; 01-21-26 at 13:38. Reason: Correct grammar
-
01-21-26 12:10 #29290Senior Member

Posts: 33Summer bae
Same experience. Seen her few times in past but no luck recently. I guess its a pattern, she goes in hibernation mode for some time.
Originally Posted by RocketMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 09:09 #29289Senior Member

Posts: 73Summer Bae
Has anyone seen Summer recently? She's pretty much stopped responding to my texts and I have been seeing her very regularly for the past year. I'm curious if its just me.
Rocket.
-
01-20-26 17:51 #29288Senior Member

Posts: 625Kali
Her name is Kali. Lots of reviews.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 17:46 #29287Senior Member

Posts: 625BeckyBell
Sweet Becky is back. She's the girl in pictures. Everything covered. She's clean, no drama, no scams, no drugs. Great comms.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/436001330231










Reply With Quote






