Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 2050 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 30749
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29279

    Summer Bae

    Has anyone seen Summer recently? She's pretty much stopped responding to my texts and I have been seeing her very regularly for the past year. I'm curious if its just me.

    Rocket.

  2. #29278

    Kali

    Her name is Kali. Lots of reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/133663499397

    But I can never get the search to work for me.

    Has anyone see this one before? I love that picture of her ass and I realize that picture is a few years old, but, can anyone vouch for her?

    Thanks.

  3. #29277

    BeckyBell

    Sweet Becky is back. She's the girl in pictures. Everything covered. She's clean, no drama, no scams, no drugs. Great comms.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/436001330231

  4. #29276

    I'm sure this has been asked before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/133663499397

    But I can never get the search to work for me.

    Has anyone see this one before? I love that picture of her ass and I realize that picture is a few years old, but, can anyone vouch for her?

    Thanks.

  5. #29275

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify her please!
    I met with her about a year ago. Her pictures were accurate, her ass is amazing. She was fresh out of the shower. Smelled and tasted great.

  6. #29274

    Does anyone know a girl open to the fetish of SCAT / copro / brown rainy

    I've wanted to do that my whole life. I've been asking around, but it's hard to find anyone who's willing. I'd like to know if you know of anyone who's open to doing unusual fetishes.

  7. #29273
    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/200446520#.

    The woman in the pics has a fine body for sure.
    Can anyone verify her please!

  8. #29272

    Autumn

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/200446520#.

    The woman in the pics has a fine body for sure.

  9. #29271

    Vicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to set up a meet with Vicki for last few weeks without success. Is there a secret handshake. Haha. Anyone have any recent info?
    Text the number the day before and eat a good breakfast before you see her! LOL.

  10. #29270

    Vicki

    Been trying to set up a meet with Vicki for last few weeks without success. Is there a secret handshake. Haha. Anyone have any recent info?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Vickie's reviews.

  11. #29269
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapHappy2020  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/923793338630 I'm in the greensboro area and ran across this ad, my question is this Ranea the mic check lady or am I mistaken?
    Some similarities but not her. I think she is still in the area but I haven't seen her in quite some time.

  12. #29268
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapHappy2020  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/923793338630 I'm in the greensboro area and ran across this ad, my question is this Ranea the mic check lady or am I mistaken?
    Different person.

  13. #29267

    Mic Check?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/923793338630 I'm in the Greensboro area and ran across this ad, my question is this Ranea the mic check lady or am I mistaken?

  14. #29266

    I think both girls are scammers

    The second you mentioned as baddie, already some one reviewed her she took the money and made some drama.

    The first girl you are referring as soft, someone already posted contacted her ad, but haven't got enough response. So based on we mongers read on the two girls present in the forum on seperate ad they were tagged under spammers earlier.

    Stay Safe everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hd223  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I understand being skeptical but if I hadn't known Lisa for a while I would have thought the other girl was fake but figured I would break my silence on here.

  15. #29265

    Rosie / Latina

    Gave her a visit recently and things went really well. As others have said, her looks may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'm a sucker for any provider as bubbly as she is with a nice set on her.

    Damage was 100 for the incall. Said I could get a second pop as long as it was in 30 minutes but I had to jet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/833692010897

    Now the other provider I have to ask about is a latina that says she operates out of a home is easy Raleigh.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/200357808

    Has anyone seen her? Haven't found any reviews and her prices are decent. Would love to pull the trigger but the private residence is instead if a hotel has me questioning a bit.

    Will answer any questions about Rosie, feel free to pm if need be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape