Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 30768
-
01-21-26 18:30 #29283Senior Member

Posts: 215Tia Green eyed goddess
Met her last night in Dunn. She was nice enough. Guy hanging around by her room but not sure if he was associated with her. She does set a timer and stops as soon as it chimes. Looks like her pictures, nice skin, belly flap that hangs down. Shaved nice and smooth. DATY and covered BJ, both all right. Stopped halfway through to get a drink for a few minutes.
Originally Posted by Supertech991
[View Original Post]
Probably won't revisit.
-
01-21-26 14:44 #29282Senior Member

Posts: 408Same Pics
Serious question, why be interested in a provider who has used the same three pics for more than 3 years?
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
01-21-26 13:37 #29281Senior Member

Posts: 218Desireee
It seems like Desireee has been posting intermittently on STG for the last 2 years. I've yet to see a report on her. Anyone have any experience with her? Thumbs up / thumbs down? Does she look like her pictures?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/548676586360
TIA.Last edited by FranzB; 01-21-26 at 13:38. Reason: Correct grammar
-
01-21-26 12:10 #29280Senior Member

Posts: 33Summer bae
Same experience. Seen her few times in past but no luck recently. I guess its a pattern, she goes in hibernation mode for some time.
Originally Posted by RocketMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 09:09 #29279Senior Member

Posts: 72Summer Bae
Has anyone seen Summer recently? She's pretty much stopped responding to my texts and I have been seeing her very regularly for the past year. I'm curious if its just me.
Rocket.
-
01-20-26 17:51 #29278Senior Member

Posts: 625Kali
Her name is Kali. Lots of reviews.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 17:46 #29277Senior Member

Posts: 625BeckyBell
Sweet Becky is back. She's the girl in pictures. Everything covered. She's clean, no drama, no scams, no drugs. Great comms.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/436001330231
-
01-20-26 13:22 #29276Senior Member

Posts: 215I'm sure this has been asked before.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/133663499397
But I can never get the search to work for me.
Has anyone see this one before? I love that picture of her ass and I realize that picture is a few years old, but, can anyone vouch for her?
Thanks.
-
01-20-26 09:15 #29275Senior Member

Posts: 215Autumn
I met with her about a year ago. Her pictures were accurate, her ass is amazing. She was fresh out of the shower. Smelled and tasted great.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 09:04 #29274Regular Member

Posts: 7Does anyone know a girl open to the fetish of SCAT / copro / brown rainy
I've wanted to do that my whole life. I've been asking around, but it's hard to find anyone who's willing. I'd like to know if you know of anyone who's open to doing unusual fetishes.
-
01-20-26 09:03 #29273Senior Member

Posts: 247Can anyone verify her please!
Originally Posted by OralFix
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 08:56 #29272Senior Member

Posts: 39Autumn
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/200446520#.
The woman in the pics has a fine body for sure.
-
01-20-26 08:50 #29271Senior Member

Posts: 247Vicki
Text the number the day before and eat a good breakfast before you see her! LOL.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 20:37 #29270Senior Member

Posts: 133Vicki
Been trying to set up a meet with Vicki for last few weeks without success. Is there a secret handshake. Haha. Anyone have any recent info?
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 18:45 #29269Senior Member

Posts: 438Some similarities but not her. I think she is still in the area but I haven't seen her in quite some time.
Originally Posted by SlapHappy2020
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



