Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 17671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16636

    Nessa Sweets

    Anyone ever see Nessa Sweets or had any luck getting in contact with her? Says she will be in town on the 22nd. I emailed and texted but did not get a reply.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetnessysweet

  2. #16635

    New MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she's real. Would be interested if anyone had visited and donation amount. Feel free to DM or reply.
    Just curious what makes you think she isn't real. In searching her numbers and photos, she has posts on other sites and looks like she mistakenly was posting in St. Louis Park, MN at one point which is a suburb of Minneapolis. Otherwise, everything else seems legit besides the fact that no one has talked to her or seen her.

  3. #16634
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this newer MILF on LC? Pictures and number search pass the test, but I haven't yet reached out. It appears her menu is pretty open and she definitely looks like the MILF next door type that I enjoy. Any intel would be much appreciated. Feel free to respond on just DM me if you want to keep it more discreet.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/200350203
    Man I would be all over that if the price was right and in the Lou right now!

    Somebody TOFTT and report!

  4. #16633

    I'm interested too

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this newer MILF on LC? Pictures and number search pass the test, but I haven't yet reached out. It appears her menu is pretty open and she definitely looks like the MILF next door type that I enjoy. Any intel would be much appreciated. Feel free to respond on just DM me if you want to keep it more discreet.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/200350203
    I don't think she's real. Would be interested if anyone had visited and donation amount. Feel free to DM or reply.

  5. #16632

    Newer MILF on LC

    Has anyone seen this newer MILF on LC? Pictures and number search pass the test, but I haven't yet reached out. It appears her menu is pretty open and she definitely looks like the MILF next door type that I enjoy. Any intel would be much appreciated. Feel free to respond on just DM me if you want to keep it more discreet.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/200350203

  6. #16631
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Is that an actual rule of hers?
    She said it was cool at first then cut it off after a few seconds. But YMMV as always.

  7. #16630

    Issa

    Anyone seen Issa? Looks good but I haven't found anything on her yet. Just thought I'd check before I take the plunge.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetness89

  8. #16629
    Quote Originally Posted by Pup1538  [View Original Post]
    She was listed as pretty penny. Just as the review before me stated, she texted a pic showing she was similar but not the pic in the ad, but when I got there she somehow aged 50 years. The ad is not up anymore but I'm sure you can find it.
    It's possible someone might've stolen the pictures / text from an ad. The phone numbers would be different though. There's no way people can't telll the difference between a 30 year old and a 70 year old. They have to be 2 different women.

  9. #16628

    Penny

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Which Kay are you referring to that is supposedly 70 years old? Please share a link. I believe Patty is the oldest lady around at the moment.
    Please share a link to who youre talking about; I love grannies!
    She was listed as pretty penny. Just as the review before me stated, she texted a pic showing she was similar but not the pic in the ad, but when I got there she somehow aged 50 years. The ad is not up anymore but I'm sure you can find it.

  10. #16627
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Is that an actual rule of hers?
    Don't know about the other guy, but she didn't seem to mind when I went for them. Granted, I only went as far as just teasing her nipples so YMMV.

  11. #16626
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGt3  [View Original Post]
    If you like big fake boobs that you can't touch.
    Is that an actual rule of hers?

  12. #16625
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a good one I would recommend.

  13. #16624
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo18  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the trigger on this one and I'm glad I did. Looks just like her photos and is legit. Staying at an Airbnb in soulard, met me at the door. Handed her the donation and got down to business. Started with a CBJ which was pretty decent. Did not inquire about BBBJ as her ad stated no bare. Moved into doggy for a bit and then switched to mish for the finish. She seemed to be quite into it with lots of moaning. Damage was $$ for the hh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/199956234
    If you like big fake boobs that you can't touch.

  14. #16623
    Quote Originally Posted by Pup1538  [View Original Post]
    How does a review not bother to mention she is probably in her 70's you could tell she was really hot 50 years ago.
    Which Kay are you referring to that is supposedly 70 years old? Please share a link. I believe Patty is the oldest lady around at the moment.
    Please share a link to who you’re talking about; I love grannies!

  15. #16622
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterRat  [View Original Post]
    The girl I met was not old, I would have guessed early 30's. If you met up with someone that was 70 years old, we are discussing different girls.
    I saw that and was wondering who he was referring to as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape