Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 17677
-
01-15-26 15:46 #16627Regular Member

Posts: 20Don't know about the other guy, but she didn't seem to mind when I went for them. Granted, I only went as far as just teasing her nipples so YMMV.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 13:34 #16626Senior Member

Posts: 201Is that an actual rule of hers?
Originally Posted by MikeGt3
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 10:31 #16625Senior Member

Posts: 59Definitely a good one I would recommend.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 10:28 #16624Senior Member

Posts: 59If you like big fake boobs that you can't touch.
Originally Posted by Domo18
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 09:47 #16623Senior Member

Posts: 250Which Kay are you referring to that is supposedly 70 years old? Please share a link. I believe Patty is the oldest lady around at the moment.
Originally Posted by Pup1538
[View Original Post]
Please share a link to who you’re talking about; I love grannies!
-
01-14-26 09:46 #16622Senior Member

Posts: 250I saw that and was wondering who he was referring to as well.
Originally Posted by WaterRat
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 09:24 #16621Senior Member

Posts: 213The girl I met was not old, I would have guessed early 30's. If you met up with someone that was 70 years old, we are discussing different girls.
Originally Posted by Pup1538
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 22:03 #16620Senior Member

Posts: 34Got it. They gave me a specific hotel address, but I didn't get any further in inquiring about it as I had a feeling something was off. Thanks!
Originally Posted by TigerMan1610
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 10:39 #16619Senior Member

Posts: 48I had a similr deposit scam
I had a similar deposit situation where they gave me an address down by SLU, I drove down there, and then they wanted a deposit before they gave me the apartment number. Yeah no, I am not sending anything beforehand. You live and learn.
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 15:50 #16618Senior Member

Posts: 51Lola Tryst
If you look closely at the wording, it sounds like a foreigner who almost has the grammar correct. "I am a sexy and naughty girl you are looking for" is not how most women would phrase it, they would say "I am the sexy and naughty girl you are looking for" or "please take a note of my pricing below" instead of "please note my pricing below". If she asks for a deposit it's a scam.
Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 15:46 #16617Regular Member

Posts: 20Harlie the Barbie
Pulled the trigger on this one and I'm glad I did. Looks just like her photos and is legit. Staying at an Airbnb in soulard, met me at the door. Handed her the donation and got down to business. Started with a CBJ which was pretty decent. Did not inquire about BBBJ as her ad stated no bare. Moved into doggy for a bit and then switched to mish for the finish. She seemed to be quite into it with lots of moaning. Damage was $$ for the hh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/199956234
-
01-12-26 09:43 #16616Senior Member

Posts: 337Latina
I've definitely noticed her posts but have never reached out. She always teetered on the edge of fake or real for me and can't recall seeing any reviews. I think she also posts in other areas, but maybe she just travels. Does anyone have intel on menu or donations?
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 08:16 #16615Senior Member

Posts: 638"Oh, this is your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey, baby, you must have been something before electricity. ".
Originally Posted by Pup1538
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 17:42 #16614Senior Member

Posts: 80Here is a good safe one. https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3142021973.
Originally Posted by Derf001
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 00:16 #16613Senior Member

Posts: 582It's almost like the 70 year olds come to this city because they would be unemployed in any other city.
Originally Posted by Pup1538
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





