Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35844

    Go west young man

    Quote Originally Posted by HornBall420  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Except I would just do external prostate. A nice extended lingam edging getting all the good spots down there. Great for health. That's why I keep asking where Anna / Joy that originally was at Bella went. After JOA closed on Vandyke have heard nothing. She has the best skills I've ever encountered. Some descent ones were downriver nuru but she's gone. Jaidee is also descent but no one compares to Anna with her hands. She was telepathic and magical. I hope she's well.
    To Lansing and see Chelsea at Magic Touch. Well documented on the Lansing forum.

  2. #35843
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey199  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a lingam massage on the Eastside a plus if they do prostate. I need an actual good massage the two places I had went bye bye pm if you want.
    Same here. Except I would just do external prostate. A nice extended lingam edging getting all the good spots down there. Great for health. That's why I keep asking where Anna / Joy that originally was at Bella went. After JOA closed on Vandyke have heard nothing. She has the best skills I've ever encountered. Some descent ones were downriver nuru but she's gone. Jaidee is also descent but no one compares to Anna with her hands. She was telepathic and magical. I hope she's well.

  3. #35842
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey199  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a lingam massage on the Eastside a plus if they do prostate. I need an actual good massage the two places I had went bye bye pm if you want.
    I'm looking for the same which is a lingam and that whole area edging, minus prostate. It is like heaven and super good for health. I have been able to train a few on most of what I like but this is why I miss Anna who was originally at Bella then was at that JOA place on Vandyke that was shut down after a few short months. No one has ever come that close to as good as her. Some ones that were descent were nuru downriver and jaidee is pretty good. But nothing compares to the skill Anna had.

  4. #35841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    Sun spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RogAdventrs  [View Original Post]
    If I may request some elaboration on the not for the timid aspect?

    I know I can look back, and I will. I'm asking for continuation of this discussion.
    It's in a rough neighborhood. Lots of streetwalkers, and their pimps. And all the nice stuff that goes with all that.

  5. #35840
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I followed the story before I spoke up.
    Do you have more details? Please share it.

  6. #35839

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    On grand river north of 6 mile next to city limits bar. Parking around back. It is not for the timid.
    If I may request some elaboration on the not for the timid aspect?

    I know I can look back, and I will. I'm asking for continuation of this discussion.

  7. #35838

    Ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by EvenFlow5  [View Original Post]
    Early 40's (I think) black girl, doesn't look her age, pretty good looking imo.

    Amazing ass and flat hard stomach.

    Open menu.

    Rates will very, never done FS with her but she's offered, BBBJ I get for 80-100, she never actually told me an amount I just give her according to how long I take and how much work she had to do, but I've seen her many times over the years.
    Thanks a million, I appreciate the information. I have what's needed with your review.

  8. #35837
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    Anybody info on Ebony at Saigon?
    Early 40's (I think) black girl, doesn't look her age, pretty good looking imo.

    Amazing ass and flat hard stomach.

    Open menu.

    Rates will very, never done FS with her but she's offered, BBBJ I get for 80-100, she never actually told me an amount I just give her according to how long I take and how much work she had to do, but I've seen her many times over the years.

  9. #35836

    Ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by DickSlapper  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious? Do a search.
    Actually yes I was serious. Although I did go back dozens and dozens of pages of posts, sorting through details to realize I had gone back in dates to realize the information I was now looking at wasn't relevant. So I ask, since you posted with a knowledge of her, what can you tell me?

  10. #35835

    Abby Westland Recent Experience?

    Looking to get some info on anyone's recent experience with Abby in Westland. I am looking for massage providers with big fake tits and she fits the bill.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/1920072

    PM is fine.

  11. #35834

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Ebony from Saigon?

    Looks?

    Services?

    Rates?
    Are you serious? Do a search.

  12. #35833

    Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Ebony from Saigon?

    Looks?

    Services?

    Rates?
    Anybody info on Ebony at Saigon?

  13. #35832
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you should have posted in the Craigslist section when looking for a Craigslist provider.
    LOL. Good one.

  14. #35831

    Empire-bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJorganJk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to here recently? How many girls do they usually have? Who is the best to see? I'm partial to big asses, anyone there fit the bill? I was there for my first and only time at the end of November. When I walked in, I was greeted by an Asian girl in her 40's, nice fake rack and an otherwise average body. I want to say her name started with an L but my memory is fading. I didn't see any other girls so I was stuck with her. Brief massage, then down to business, which is fine by me. I left happy for under 1. 5. Is it worth a second trip?
    Have tried 3 times in the last few months. 1 provider, same one each time. Walked twice. Third time was a call. Said same one was there, so I didn't go. Name is Luby, or Ruby. Old, linebacker type. There is just nothing on my side of town.

  15. #35830

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    On grand river north of 6 mile next to city limits bar. Parking around back. It is not for the timid.
    To be a little more specific. Sun Spa is on the south side of Grand River Ave, five blocks west of Telegraph, right next to the Notel there. Parking is in the back, accessed from the alley.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape