Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 37344
-
01-20-26 16:53 #35844Senior Member

Posts: 426Go west young man
To Lansing and see Chelsea at Magic Touch. Well documented on the Lansing forum.
Originally Posted by HornBall420
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 14:17 #35843Senior Member

Posts: 26Same here. Except I would just do external prostate. A nice extended lingam edging getting all the good spots down there. Great for health. That's why I keep asking where Anna / Joy that originally was at Bella went. After JOA closed on Vandyke have heard nothing. She has the best skills I've ever encountered. Some descent ones were downriver nuru but she's gone. Jaidee is also descent but no one compares to Anna with her hands. She was telepathic and magical. I hope she's well.
Originally Posted by Sparkey199
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 10:12 #35842Senior Member

Posts: 26I'm looking for the same which is a lingam and that whole area edging, minus prostate. It is like heaven and super good for health. I have been able to train a few on most of what I like but this is why I miss Anna who was originally at Bella then was at that JOA place on Vandyke that was shut down after a few short months. No one has ever come that close to as good as her. Some ones that were descent were nuru downriver and jaidee is pretty good. But nothing compares to the skill Anna had.
Originally Posted by Sparkey199
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 09:31 #35841Senior Member

Posts: 365Sun spa
It's in a rough neighborhood. Lots of streetwalkers, and their pimps. And all the nice stuff that goes with all that.
Originally Posted by RogAdventrs
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 09:02 #35840Senior Member

Posts: 106Do you have more details? Please share it.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 22:49 #35839Regular Member

Posts: 3Curious
If I may request some elaboration on the not for the timid aspect?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
I know I can look back, and I will. I'm asking for continuation of this discussion.
-
01-19-26 20:05 #35838Senior Member

Posts: 127Ebony
Thanks a million, I appreciate the information. I have what's needed with your review.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 20:01 #35837Senior Member

Posts: 59Early 40's (I think) black girl, doesn't look her age, pretty good looking imo.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
Amazing ass and flat hard stomach.
Open menu.
Rates will very, never done FS with her but she's offered, BBBJ I get for 80-100, she never actually told me an amount I just give her according to how long I take and how much work she had to do, but I've seen her many times over the years.
-
01-19-26 19:31 #35836Senior Member

Posts: 127Ebony
Actually yes I was serious. Although I did go back dozens and dozens of pages of posts, sorting through details to realize I had gone back in dates to realize the information I was now looking at wasn't relevant. So I ask, since you posted with a knowledge of her, what can you tell me?
Originally Posted by DickSlapper
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 18:55 #35835Regular Member

Posts: 2Abby Westland Recent Experience?
Looking to get some info on anyone's recent experience with Abby in Westland. I am looking for massage providers with big fake tits and she fits the bill.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/1920072
PM is fine.
-
01-19-26 18:36 #35834Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone?
Are you serious? Do a search.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 18:02 #35833Senior Member

Posts: 127Saigon
Anybody info on Ebony at Saigon?
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 12:10 #35832Senior Member

Posts: 926LOL. Good one.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 08:56 #35831Senior Member

Posts: 161Empire-bummer
Have tried 3 times in the last few months. 1 provider, same one each time. Walked twice. Third time was a call. Said same one was there, so I didn't go. Name is Luby, or Ruby. Old, linebacker type. There is just nothing on my side of town.
Originally Posted by HughJorganJk
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 07:35 #35830Regular Member

Posts: 6Sun Spa
To be a little more specific. Sun Spa is on the south side of Grand River Ave, five blocks west of Telegraph, right next to the Notel there. Parking is in the back, accessed from the alley.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





