Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35861

    Bridget Sailor

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately.
    Looks like her case got continued to March and appears as if she is going to take a plea. I have not seen her in a while so I guess she is laying low.

  2. #35860

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Lets. Hope not. Don't know if I'd want to partake in that. Shame. She is a really nice girl but monkey defintly had taken control the last time I saw her.
    Speak for yourself. Many if us love a full figured preggo. Sign me.

    Up and pass along any struggling preggo girls. I will gladly help them and reap the rewards.

  3. #35859
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    I coulda sworn she's pregnant.
    Lets. Hope not. Don't know if I'd want to partake in that. Shame. She is a really nice girl but monkey defintly had taken control the last time I saw her.

  4. #35858

    Queen sheba

    I coulda sworn she's pregnant.

  5. #35857
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing her before covid when we use to go to a house over by Hopkins and Jd behind 7/11. She was great and even for next year or so but the decline was happening. Last time it was pretty bad so I stopped back in 2024. I hope it's gotten better for her. Please if you do post a review love to reacquaint myself. Be safe.
    I saw the same thing. She was pretty bad the last time I saw her in 2024. Couldn't do date. I gave her a few bucks and left. ZHopefully she has gotten herself together.

  6. #35856

    Kova Kitty

    Anyone dreamed with kova kitty? And how far is she from Richmond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...h/608817043789

  7. #35855

    Sheba

    I been seeing her before covid when we use to go to a house over by Hopkins and Jd behind 7/11. She was great and even for next year or so but the decline was happening. Last time it was pretty bad so I stopped back in 2024. I hope it's gotten better for her. Please if you do post a review love to reacquaint myself. Be safe.

  8. #35854

    Anyone seen her since she's been posting again


  9. #35853

    Queen

    Anyone seen her since her comeback?

  10. #35852
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hailee has a new number if anyone is interested in seeing her. Also Karma and Chelsea still looking for some old and new friends if anyone is interested in seeing them. Just hmu for their numbers respectively.
    Mailbox is full. Please send me a msg.

    Thanks.

  11. #35851
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up an outcall with her a few times and was unsuccessful.
    You didn't miss out on anything! She's bat shit crazy and don't look like any of those pics. The red bra picture is close to what she looks like now just sprinkle some crack on it.

  12. #35850
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Was going to see her today until I saw a review that wasn't very encouraging. Wondering if anyone one else have seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/960209727693
    I tried to set up an outcall with her a few times and was unsuccessful.

  13. #35849

    Utrs

    Hailee has a new number if anyone is interested in seeing her. Also Karma and Chelsea still looking for some old and new friends if anyone is interested in seeing them. Just hmu for their numbers respectively.

  14. #35848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Aurora

    Was going to see her today until I saw a review that wasn't very encouraging. Wondering if anyone one else have seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/960209727693

  15. #35847

    Snooze fest

    Had a Latin dream and it was boring.

    4 for the hour. Body was 8. 5. Everything else was dull and lifeless.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3178801.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape