Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 24019
-
01-21-26 12:37 #23704Senior Member

Posts: 59Yeah. More for any heebie jeebies. I'm still relatively new and this was my First SW encounter but very cautious. I'm an explorer but not taking any souvenirs with me. To each their own. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 21:31 #23703Senior Member

Posts: 257You said saftey is important to you, so you hunt on the street for a SW and always opt for a HJ?
Originally Posted by Cliffy2122
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 01:07 #23702Senior Member

Posts: 214840 for a handjob with partial cim? Damn bro. Don't raise prices like that. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cliffy2122
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 01:06 #23701Senior Member

Posts: 2148I saw her a few weeks ago, not for service, just at the gas station and chatted. She had a sore on the corner of the mouth. Maybe meth scabs, who knows. I passed as I had elsewhere to go, and I've driven past her now about half a dozen times. She looks at me as I drive by, but I don't do eye contact now, or look down at the phone. Like you said, I have digital memories, and that's enough now.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 13:03 #23700Senior Member

Posts: 59Peachy. Nebraska
I was cruising on Nebraska near the Publix and made eye contact with a late 40's provider with blond hair. She was a little on the heavy side but not obese. I circled back and rolled down the window and she offered to jump in so I took her her up on it. Safety is important to me so I chose to get a HJ with finish in her mouth. $30 and we were off. She stroked my cock in my seat and just as I was cumming she got close and opened wide. A shot the first few in her throat and then the rest on her face. I gave her $10 more and dropped her back off. Quick and easy fun. ASL.
Always— stay safe!
-
01-18-26 01:21 #23699Banned Member

Posts: 691Oh Bella
I have my few digital memories that will have to suffice. These broads will roll around dirty various types of candy and other tools of their trade no problem, but are worried about a prostitution charge and thus the associated requirement for patrons to send photo I'd and a license plate (exaggerated but not far off) to prove you aren't uncle's agent. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
Her mouth is legendary. Just nothing I'm willing to roll around Tampa looking for.
-
01-10-26 09:46 #23698Senior Member

Posts: 759Bella
Bella is at the Alamo for those interested. No phone. She didn't want to give out the room number. So just look for her in that general area.
-
01-09-26 18:08 #23697Senior Member

Posts: 47Aa girl
The AA girl had a good head game. Didn't go further than that. She had a tight little frame and body. Decent backside but absolutely no chest. Only mosquito bites.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 09:43 #23696Banned Member

Posts: 691Yea this clown posed as her but kept asking for the location I was at. I respond if you don't know after several meetings then something is off. A few minutes later I see someone arrive at a close by location and look around. As he picks up his phone to make a call my phone rings. Naturally I ignore it and that's when he texts me that Tetra was with her uncle for a few days but he had xyz if I wanted to meet someone else. I deleted the number. He eventually left and that was that.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 21:57 #23695Senior Member

Posts: 2148I remember management. He was offering an AA girl when she got popped. Have to find her pic.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 10:17 #23694Banned Member

Posts: 691Tetra
Randomly ran into her at McDonalds about a week ago. She has lost some weight since her intro to the board a while ago. I took her number but can't remember if it was 813 or 294 area code. I do remember her telling me she had the same apt but moved to room 1976.
No signs of management although she did previously have someone answering her phone while she went to see her uncle a while back.
I've passed on what I know.
Good luck!
-
01-01-26 08:21 #23693Senior Member

Posts: 759Don't get why guys ask the times these girls are out here. You think this is a 9-5 job where they show up same time each day? It all comes down to their candy habits and varies day by day.
Originally Posted by Harris55
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 19:06 #23692Senior Member

Posts: 2148There is no set times.
Originally Posted by Harris55
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 18:53 #23691Senior Member

Posts: 278Chantel BSW
Anyone have digits or times when she's usually on her stroll along Nebraska? I got her between Fowler & Busch but haven't seen her since.
Most of my intel is Pasco / Pinellas but definitely willing to share with folks who contribute or who might be able to help me out here.
-
12-29-25 05:30 #23690Banned Member

Posts: 691Bella
These broads are exhausting. A fellow senior passed me her digits. I was able to contact her and she wanted a car date which I don't do. She asked me if we'd met before and I responded yes but it had been a while due to her pregnancy and family visits. She asked for a photo which I respectfully declined. I told her that I had several videos of me busting in her mouth and asked if that could serve as verification. She responded yes and I sent her a snippet of one Crickets ever since.
FYSA she has a few vids online. If the monger that made them is a member a little advice: Man go ahead and get your boy ready before you roll the film. No one wants to watch a broad struggling to get junior to stand up LOL.
Be safe and happy holidays.










Reply With Quote




