Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 24019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23704
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    You said saftey is important to you, so you hunt on the street for a SW and always opt for a HJ?
    Yeah. More for any heebie jeebies. I'm still relatively new and this was my First SW encounter but very cautious. I'm an explorer but not taking any souvenirs with me. To each their own. Enjoy.

  2. #23703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy2122  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising on Nebraska near the Publix and made eye contact with a late 40's provider with blond hair. She was a little on the heavy side but not obese. I circled back and rolled down the window and she offered to jump in so I took her her up on it. Safety is important to me so I chose to get a HJ with finish in her mouth. $30 and we were off. She stroked my cock in my seat and just as I was cumming she got close and opened wide. A shot the first few in her throat and then the rest on her face. I gave her $10 more and dropped her back off. Quick and easy fun. ASL.

    Always stay safe!
    You said saftey is important to you, so you hunt on the street for a SW and always opt for a HJ?

  3. #23702
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy2122  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising on Nebraska near the Publix and made eye contact with a late 40's provider with blond hair. She was a little on the heavy side but not obese. I circled back and rolled down the window and she offered to jump in so I took her her up on it. Safety is important to me so I chose to get a HJ with finish in her mouth. $30 and we were off. She stroked my cock in my seat and just as I was cumming she got close and opened wide. A shot the first few in her throat and then the rest on her face. I gave her $10 more and dropped her back off. Quick and easy fun. ASL.

    Always stay safe!
    40 for a handjob with partial cim? Damn bro. Don't raise prices like that. LOL.

  4. #23701
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    I have my few digital memories that will have to suffice. These broads will roll around dirty various types of candy and other tools of their trade no problem, but are worried about a prostitution charge and thus the associated requirement for patrons to send photo I'd and a license plate (exaggerated but not far off) to prove you aren't uncle's agent. No thanks.

    Her mouth is legendary. Just nothing I'm willing to roll around Tampa looking for.
    I saw her a few weeks ago, not for service, just at the gas station and chatted. She had a sore on the corner of the mouth. Maybe meth scabs, who knows. I passed as I had elsewhere to go, and I've driven past her now about half a dozen times. She looks at me as I drive by, but I don't do eye contact now, or look down at the phone. Like you said, I have digital memories, and that's enough now.

  5. #23700

    Peachy. Nebraska

    I was cruising on Nebraska near the Publix and made eye contact with a late 40's provider with blond hair. She was a little on the heavy side but not obese. I circled back and rolled down the window and she offered to jump in so I took her her up on it. Safety is important to me so I chose to get a HJ with finish in her mouth. $30 and we were off. She stroked my cock in my seat and just as I was cumming she got close and opened wide. A shot the first few in her throat and then the rest on her face. I gave her $10 more and dropped her back off. Quick and easy fun. ASL.

    Always— stay safe!

  6. #23699

    Oh Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Bella is at the Alamo for those interested. No phone. She didn't want to give out the room number. So just look for her in that general area.
    I have my few digital memories that will have to suffice. These broads will roll around dirty various types of candy and other tools of their trade no problem, but are worried about a prostitution charge and thus the associated requirement for patrons to send photo I'd and a license plate (exaggerated but not far off) to prove you aren't uncle's agent. No thanks.

    Her mouth is legendary. Just nothing I'm willing to roll around Tampa looking for.

  7. #23698

    Bella

    Bella is at the Alamo for those interested. No phone. She didn't want to give out the room number. So just look for her in that general area.

  8. #23697

    Aa girl

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    Yea this clown posed as her but kept asking for the location I was at. I respond if you don't know after several meetings then something is off. A few minutes later I see someone arrive at a close by location and look around. As he picks up his phone to make a call my phone rings. Naturally I ignore it and that's when he texts me that Tetra was with her uncle for a few days but he had xyz if I wanted to meet someone else. I deleted the number. He eventually left and that was that.
    The AA girl had a good head game. Didn't go further than that. She had a tight little frame and body. Decent backside but absolutely no chest. Only mosquito bites.

  9. #23696
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    I remember management. He was offering an AA girl when she got popped. Have to find her pic.
    Yea this clown posed as her but kept asking for the location I was at. I respond if you don't know after several meetings then something is off. A few minutes later I see someone arrive at a close by location and look around. As he picks up his phone to make a call my phone rings. Naturally I ignore it and that's when he texts me that Tetra was with her uncle for a few days but he had xyz if I wanted to meet someone else. I deleted the number. He eventually left and that was that.

  10. #23695
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    Randomly ran into her at McDonalds about a week ago. She has lost some weight since her intro to the board a while ago. I took her number but can't remember if it was 813 or 294 area code. I do remember her telling me she had the same apt but moved to room 1976.

    No signs of management although she did previously have someone answering her phone while she went to see her uncle a while back.

    I've passed on what I know.

    Good luck!
    I remember management. He was offering an AA girl when she got popped. Have to find her pic.

  11. #23694

    Tetra

    Randomly ran into her at McDonalds about a week ago. She has lost some weight since her intro to the board a while ago. I took her number but can't remember if it was 813 or 294 area code. I do remember her telling me she had the same apt but moved to room 1976.

    No signs of management although she did previously have someone answering her phone while she went to see her uncle a while back.

    I've passed on what I know.

    Good luck!

  12. #23693
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have digits or times when she's usually on her stroll along Nebraska? I got her between Fowler & Busch but haven't seen her since.

    Most of my intel is Pasco / Pinellas but definitely willing to share with folks who contribute or who might be able to help me out here.
    Don't get why guys ask the times these girls are out here. You think this is a 9-5 job where they show up same time each day? It all comes down to their candy habits and varies day by day.

  13. #23692
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have digits or times when she's usually on her stroll along Nebraska? I got her between Fowler & Busch but haven't seen her since.

    Most of my intel is Pasco / Pinellas but definitely willing to share with folks who contribute or who might be able to help me out here.
    There is no set times.

  14. #23691

    Chantel BSW

    Anyone have digits or times when she's usually on her stroll along Nebraska? I got her between Fowler & Busch but haven't seen her since.

    Most of my intel is Pasco / Pinellas but definitely willing to share with folks who contribute or who might be able to help me out here.

  15. #23690

    Bella

    These broads are exhausting. A fellow senior passed me her digits. I was able to contact her and she wanted a car date which I don't do. She asked me if we'd met before and I responded yes but it had been a while due to her pregnancy and family visits. She asked for a photo which I respectfully declined. I told her that I had several videos of me busting in her mouth and asked if that could serve as verification. She responded yes and I sent her a snippet of one Crickets ever since.

    FYSA she has a few vids online. If the monger that made them is a member a little advice: Man go ahead and get your boy ready before you roll the film. No one wants to watch a broad struggling to get junior to stand up LOL.

    Be safe and happy holidays.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape