Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 402 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 6021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5346

    Great Massage. QQ in FedWay is my goto for high quality massage

    Any girl that works there will be capable. Hearing good things about Li Ya massage all the way up in Kirkland, but have not been there yet.

    Also Summer will be back at Maple soon and she does it all. Chanel at JM as well, not quite as good as Summer at massage, but good. Spectacular extras from both.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoRoboto1  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, took a break from mongering a bit. Wondering if any of you have any suggestions for a proper massage, I was in a minor car accident a few days ago and I'd actually like some knots worked out before I get worked out LOL.

    I'm also still looking for a provider that would offer waxing or other services like a mani / pedi, probably a long shot.

    I'll probably be paying a visit to Brisa soon regardless and will be back with a review shortly. Happy mongering, stay safe.

  2. #5345

    Proper Massage + extras?

    Hello gents, took a break from mongering a bit. Wondering if any of you have any suggestions for a proper massage, I was in a minor car accident a few days ago and I'd actually like some knots worked out before I get worked out LOL.

    I'm also still looking for a provider that would offer waxing or other services like a mani / pedi, probably a long shot.

    I'll probably be paying a visit to Brisa soon regardless and will be back with a review shortly. Happy mongering, stay safe.

  3. #5344
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Another one that for whatever reason does not vibe well with me, but I'm getting quite comfortable with not having to win them all over.

    Goddess body though, and a very intuitive. I think she is used to being the smartest person in the room.
    Sorry Ash Ketchum, that she is one PokéMon. You aren't able to catch. Agreed that she is highly intelligent and observant.

  4. #5343
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]
    No. The Cici at M&M was "Crazy Cici. ".

    The Cici going back to Maple is not crazy.
    Disagree. Cici (the one at Maple) is crazy. Crazy hot! Her bodacious attributes are rivaled by her sexual energy and personality. Planning on revisiting that mirror action at Maple with Cici.

  5. #5342
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]
    Lala, Nana, and Angie! You clearly have excellent taste or you've been reading my diary?

    All three are great. FYI Angie is in Portland this month and hottie Sophie has replaced her at 4 Seasons FedWay. I haven't met her yet tho.

    Bonus points for referencing one of my favorite Ben Franklin letters.

    Welcome.
    Hah, both!

    Thanks for the update on 4 Seasons. It's been a minute since I was last there. I know LuLu (solid 6.5 all around) is over there for the month as well.

  6. #5341

    No sign

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFun87  [View Original Post]
    Does the Tacoma have any signage or what it next to?
    No sign that I remember, it's in a red building. It's sandwiched between an El Salvador food place and I think a hair place. It's on the corner of 82/ pac ave.

    It almost looked like it was closed or just vacant but I think it had stickers or posters on the door.

  7. #5340
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius1981  [View Original Post]
    Can you please PM that same intel?
    The info he shared is spot on. I merely wanted to compare notes.

  8. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftForDawn  [View Original Post]
    Door 11 became the joint by Tacoma boys. Used to be Li's massage, which I think was legit. Just before they moved door 11 had a very fake Botox / injection filled older lady. Filled lips, heavy Botox face, big fake MM, and bbl. She also was at the Tacoma boys location. Don't know if they brought in another girl yet. Door 11 also has 1 Lakewood location close to the towne center and a Tacoma location a bit south of the Les Schwab and Fred Meyer that closed down.

    I went to all 3 one day and didn't see anyone great. A very dark skin Latina at the Tacoma one, an overly done bbl one at the Lakewood one, and the Botox auntie at the puyallup one. I hope they get better talent.
    Does the Tacoma have any signage or what it next to?

  9. #5338

    Gigi + Feya 4 hands at Brisa

    I made an appointment to see Feya for the second time. She said it was a slow day. We started off with some DFK and then she said massagee. I said okay. After the massage, she told me to flip over and gave me a nice and long BBBJ with DT / BLS.

    Gigi is a 5'5 ish girl, beautiful straight hair, petite, skinny, HWP, cute little firm ass. MM C She's younger than Feya. I didn't ask but I'm sure she's in early 20's.

    Overall rating (service, body, face, attitude) 8. 5/10.

    Feya overall rating 9/10 5'4 blonde streak, beautiful with or without makeup, really nice smile, good kisser mixed of GFE / PSE. Mid to late 20's. She doesn't need a lot of lube. Such a good fuck.

    Overall rating 9/10.

    Gina came in and asked if I'd be willing to do 4 hands for an extra $. The girls took turn sucking me and asked me for DATY. About 10 minutes later, Gigi put the cover on and started riding me in CG and RCG. She said it was very comfortable and asked me to get on top and do mish. She wrapped her legs around me and asked me to fuck her. She was moaning loudly and Feya pointed her finger at her pussy and said she wants me to fuck her. She put on a new cover and we did standing mish and k9. I couldn't finish in the cover so I said to just CIM. It was so hot, the girls took turn giving me BBBJ. One was sucking me and the other was doing BLS. They didn't swallow but I made sure I came in both of their mouth.

    Gigi left the room because customers started showing up. Feya wiped me down with a hot towel and helped me clean up. I had about 10 minutes left so we just DFK until time was up.

    It was a action-pact 4 hand session. They gave me the thumbs up and said we need to do this again. I was very happy with this session.

  10. #5337

    NB Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftForDawn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got stats or info on current nb line up? All I know is names. Texted and got told yoyo / Mika / lucky / Alice.

    I've had yoyo before she is cute, spinner maybe 27 and 5'4 ish and maybe 110-120 lbs A cup. The last time I went when it was Diana and Bella I'd say yoyo to me was most attractive. Diana did not have the ass I thought she would, Bella had a beautiful face but flat for all other features.

    I like spinners but looking to see if they have someone a bit thicker.

    Just to add some as well. Stopped at yuan massage in Edgewood tall slim girl opened up in a top and skirt where cheeks almost show. Maybe B cup. I'd say she is tall and slender maybe 5'7 but I think she had some thick sandals on. Maybe early 30's.

    Also went to what's called flower massage on RM almost across the street. I've stopped here before in the past but it's never had anyone great. Current girl was very top heavy and had a beautiful face. Not much of an ass and when I said that's what I liked she said China girls don't have big ones. She seemed maybe 23-25 young cute face.
    I haven't been there since New Year's but Wendy is a just a little more than spinner but not thick by any means. KiKi is there as well now and is a spinner. Reminds me of asian version of Leeloo from 5th element movie.

  11. #5336

    Door 11

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I do believe door 11 is closed.

    Chic Fil Le, one older lady, said she had a Bush and her large boobs were popping out of her blouse, at least one was. Her face wasn't clear, old acne. Not horrible but. Not young.

    Place by jimmy John's on east of meridian. Older, taller, not attractive.

    Joint by Tacoma boys, sent a nice Latina picture but not readily available and they generally only allow 1/2 hr at the standard 2 donation.

    That's why this tread speaks so much about specific spots IMO.
    Door 11 became the joint by Tacoma boys. Used to be Li's massage, which I think was legit. Just before they moved door 11 had a very fake Botox / injection filled older lady. Filled lips, heavy Botox face, big fake MM, and bbl. She also was at the Tacoma boys location. Don't know if they brought in another girl yet. Door 11 also has 1 Lakewood location close to the towne center and a Tacoma location a bit south of the Les Schwab and Fred Meyer that closed down.

    I went to all 3 one day and didn't see anyone great. A very dark skin Latina at the Tacoma one, an overly done bbl one at the Lakewood one, and the Botox auntie at the puyallup one. I hope they get better talent.

  12. #5335
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Thanks, but not Tacoma / Fed Way

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad456  [View Original Post]
    I see what all the hype about Hailey at Blue Jade is all about. She is the best bang for your buck I've seen so far. Got the full hour and then some. Constant DFK throughout BBBJ in multiple positions, tuma, cfs, and post after Carr. It's hard for me to decide any other girl this month.
    We appreciate your review of Hailey, but Blue Jade is in Burien / Seattle and not Tacoma / Fed Way / South end. This page gets inundated with repeat reviews for shops not in the area so we want to clear the airwaves for localized reviews.

  13. #5334

    Hailey Blue Jade

    I see what all the hype about Hailey at Blue Jade is all about. She is the best bang for your buck I've seen so far. Got the full hour and then some. Constant DFK throughout BBBJ in multiple positions, tuma, cfs, and post after Carr. It's hard for me to decide any other girl this month.

  14. #5333

    Brisa amazing

    Hearing everyone's discussion, I went to Brisa. Unfortunately, I didn't meet Yiyi. But a petite girl provided me with the service. Her breasts weren't big, nor was her bottom. But when she straddled me, it was a completely different feeling. Have they all received special training? She didn't rush me to finish quickly but enjoyed it. It's worth recommending.

  15. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Nora, this Nora is different than the Nora from 1 year ago. Maybe 5'5" or 5'6". Long black hair. Pretty face. Maybe mid 20's. Similar back tattoo as Sindy or Angelina Jolie. She also has a huge lower back tattoo, like a Phoenix. Then a red tattoo on her wrist. A black tattoo on her ankle. HWP, very nice body. MM Bs or Cs, small / medium butt. Clean shaven. She was very flirty with me. She also speaks pretty good English. Nora is fun to be around. She can joke around in English, so I just get a deeper connection. Sometimes she plays shy, sometimes naughty. Excellent session. I'd recommend.
    Nora is at Brisa now. I would recommend her. I'm debating driving all the way down there to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape