Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 447 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6045

    Nicole Relaxation Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageCreep  [View Original Post]
    I was in Orlando about a week ago now and set up sometime with Nicole. I found her ad on craigslist of which the picture is not her, but when I googled her number, I was able to find her on other websites with posted ads oh which the pictures are her. Initial contact was smooth via text with no crazy questions I asked how much, despite it stating the price on the ad and she asked, "where did you see my ad" from which I said Craigslist, and she responded with $. 5. Upon arrival it was in a safe area and business complex that was somewhat rundown, but still safe and out of the majority of the public eye, I entered the building and knocked on her suite door and there she was, wearing tight form fitting workout shorts and sports bra. She is 26 and had to be about 5', 130 lbs, with looong dark brown hair, maybe black, her ass was nice and full, and her top had to be about DD. I was honestly stunned, because there are a lot of bait and switch postings.

    Too the massage, I was fully nude with no drape, wasn't even offered one. Massage was nice, though no teasing, upon the flip she would get very close, but no touching until I asked, and she said for that it'll be + . 5, and I said all I have is. 3 and she said OK. The HE was nice but felt lackluster of skill or maybe she doesn't enjoy doing it. All-in-All I left happy.
    Paid her a visit yesterday. Good comms, got a little spotty 15 minutes out and she was about 10 minutes late. It's in a Ok business complex with open parking and run down like the above poster wrote. She gave me the suit and I walked in with no problem. She is a pretty nice young lady, her face in OK decent, definitely D's natty, wore tight black dress and her small office was very cozy. No drape and very light oil was used. Multiple times I could tell she was on her phone texting or reading, which I really don't like. Her energy was overall lackluster so I didn't bring up any other options. Overall OK massage but I wouldn't return for the price. Paid $. 5 and left tip.

  2. #6044

    If this is real. Whoa.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3763423

    I have heard of a spa on Hoffner that was all Latina. I never went and I hadn't heard much about it since that first time about 15 months ago. Anyone ever checked this out? Also by the airport. Wondering if it's the same spot. Could be a house. Not sure. Rates seem very fair.

  3. #6043

    This an Orlando or Tampa board?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    If you are traveling to Tampa for her, I would opt for the 200 package. Full massage and she is good at it plus FS. It's unbelievable her performance vs rate. As far as the other lady from St Pete I am not sure. Monika is worth driving all over Florida for. It's one of those things where all the stars align for price / service / safety / cleanliness.

    If she were in her 20's I would have had to take out a loan I would be seeing her so much. But do not let her age discourage you. Late 40's I think. She is still amazing.
    Guys let's not burn up pages talking about some stooch from Tampa and beyond.

    Let's keep on topic- non Ching Chong massage professionals!

  4. #6042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again yesterday but her communication is horrible. Got there at 1:50 for my 2 and m appointment. She tells me to wait a little which I did. It's 2:15 and texted her if she's ready. No reply. At 2:30 I get in my car to go home and pull out of the parking lot. I get a text at 2:35 saying she's ready. I go back and got a massage. Underneath your clothes she wore this sexy red teddy with nipples exposed and crotch less panties. She looked amazing in it. We tit fucked, pretended to ride me and asked if I could finish on her face and she agreed. Wished she did more and was better at texting.
    I've only seen Heidi a couple times but her comms were excellent and she was always ready on time. Last time, she put on a little show for me but the finish, both times, was a standard L1. Any reports of L2 or L3?

  5. #6041
    Quote Originally Posted by Dw049  [View Original Post]
    55 years old according the her recent glamour shot.
    How can I find it?

  6. #6040

    Eastern

    Visited Eastern recently. Not an Asian in sight. All latin. However, no hint of extras. Will not find out more as it's too far to travel to me.

  7. #6039

  8. #6038

    New?

    Been traveling a while. Anyone new I should check out? Need great massage with L1 Outcall.

  9. #6037
    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    If you are traveling to Tampa for her, I would opt for the 200 package. Full massage and she is good at it plus FS. It's unbelievable her performance vs rate. As far as the other lady from St Pete I am not sure. Monika is worth driving all over Florida for. It's one of those things where all the stars align for price / service / safety / cleanliness.

    If she were in her 20's I would have had to take out a loan I would be seeing her so much. But do not let her age discourage you. Late 40's I think. She is still amazing.
    55 years old according the her recent glamour shot.

  10. #6036

    Monika

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Something tells me that this fine lady is at the same level of Nicole Precious of St Petersburg. That was one of the best experiences I have tried so far in Florida. I am wondering how much is the damage with Monika for FS? Is she GFE?

    Thanks for all your contribution to the forum.

    Best.
    Just an FYI, she just got busted last week so might want to have a backup in case she's not seeing anyone yet.

  11. #6035

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Something tells me that this fine lady is at the same level of Nicole Precious of St Petersburg. That was one of the best experiences I have tried so far in Florida. I am wondering how much is the damage with Monika for FS? Is she GFE?

    Thanks for all your contribution to the forum.

    Best.
    If you are traveling to Tampa for her, I would opt for the 200 package. Full massage and she is good at it plus FS. It's unbelievable her performance vs rate. As far as the other lady from St Pete I am not sure. Monika is worth driving all over Florida for. It's one of those things where all the stars align for price / service / safety / cleanliness.

    If she were in her 20's I would have had to take out a loan I would be seeing her so much. But do not let her age discourage you. Late 40's I think. She is still amazing.

  12. #6034
    Katrina thicc will be in Orlando in March giving massages. Rates will be 250 for 30.

  13. #6033

    Monika

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Something tells me that this fine lady is at the same level of Nicole Precious of St Petersburg. That was one of the best experiences I have tried so far in Florida. I am wondering how much is the damage with Monika for FS? Is she GFE?

    Thanks for all your contribution to the forum.

    Best.
    I've seen her a few times in the past when traveling to Tampa. I think she quoted me $150 and seemed genuinely shocked when I gave her $200 for an hour for FS.

  14. #6032

    Monika. Level similar to Precious in St Pete?

    Something tells me that this fine lady is at the same level of Nicole Precious of St Petersburg. That was one of the best experiences I have tried so far in Florida. I am wondering how much is the damage with Monika for FS? Is she GFE?

    Thanks for all your contribution to the forum.

    Best.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    That's her. A+ performance. Not my favorite looks wise. Only because I like the 20 something's. But doesn't matter bc she is pretty enough for her age, super clean, sweet and great masseuse, very safe and a great lady overall.

  15. #6031

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    I do believe this is who you are looking for.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158468315.html
    That's her. A+ performance. Not my favorite looks wise. Only because I like the 20 something's. But doesn't matter bc she is pretty enough for her age, super clean, sweet and great masseuse, very safe and a great lady overall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape