Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 406 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5768
    How old would you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    In my preparation to head to Asheville, I looked up this forum and found posts about Lexi. I reached out to the OP for her number and was able to connect. So, first, a big thank-you to him for giving me her number.

    I'll also note that Lexi asked me to review her on this board. She doesn't want to post to STG or other boards because she's a civilian with a job and a life, so posting to public forums could draw undue attention. (I'm posting to the UTR and Escorts section for visibility; sorry if you're reading this twice!

    Some stats:

    Her phone number - 828-600-5974.

    Height. About 5'6".

    Size. She's very slim.

    Bra size. Basic B.

    Donation - 200 for hh, upgrades (like BB) available.

    Dos and don'ts. No Greek, but that's about the only firm boundary she shared with me.

    We texted back and forth for a few days, trying to find time to meet up. Again, Lexi isn't a "pro" per se, so you have to be willing to meet up after regular business hours. She's accommodating, but has a job, hobbies, and a social life. Be patient with her.

    Lexi and I found time to meet up late one weekday evening. She came to my hotel and headed straight to my room. Lexi is slimmer than her pics suggest. She's really sweet, but has an anxious energy. She came into my room and we chatted for a bit; I think she needed to talk to relax a bit, she seemed really nervous. She wasn't interested in sitting next to me, and didn't seem too interested in being touched while we were getting to know each other. If you're looking for a GFE right away, Lexi isn't going to bring that to you, in my experience.

    We started chatting more about what we were both looking for in our time together, and Lexi stood up abruptly and started undressing; the flow was just a bit off. She's a bit OCD, by her own admission, so she was folding her clothes as she took them off. I waited for her on the bed, she was nude save for her panties, and started with a good BJ. Lexi is submissive, so you'll have to tell her what you want. She's accommodating. Just respect her boundaries.

    After a BJ, we got right to it. For me, Lexi was a tight fit, so we took it a bit slow at first. I got the sense I was a touch big for her, so I didn't go full force, but we had fun. She seemed to genuinely enjoy herself.

    From there, I donated, and Lexi was out the door. Pretty simple.

    Lexi is easy to talk to, and she is likely more comfortable as she sees you more frequently. We had a great chat, and had fun together. If I lived in the area, I'd definitely give her another visit or two to see if her anxiousness subsided.

  2. #5767
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedBaldy  [View Original Post]
    I know there is plenty of confusion between having an Aubree and two Aubrey's in the mix. This isn't the yoga cheerleader (Aubree) with a bad rep for cash and dash back in the day or the brunette that is skinny and looks strung out whether she is or not. This is the redhead Aubrey that runs with Eve. I know she has a good review or two from a year or two, but has anyone seen her she she started posting again a week or so ago? Also, can anyone confirm if she is with child at the moment (looks like a baby bump in the second photo) ?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/421689883352
    I've been seeing Aubree every other week for quite some time now, and she's honestly my best-kept secret. A buddy of mine sees her as well, and we both agree she's something special. I hesitated to post a review because I didn't want her to get overwhelmed with attention and not have time for me, but she amazing so I wanted to do what I could to set the record straight.

    She's absolutely amazing looks exactly like her photos (even better in person, in my opinion). She really is that flexible and genuinely is a cheerleading coach. She's not like anyone else I've seen; she's in a completely different league. Very natural, clearly drug-free you can see it in her energy and her eyes.

    I asked her about some older reviews, and she explained that they weren't actually her. She said a girl who use to be a friend used her name and photos without permission out of spite to get back at her for stealing a client, and honestly, I believe her. She carries herself with integrity and doesn't come off as someone trying to hide anything.

    Beyond her looks, she's a total sweetheart kind, attentive, and professional. She takes safety very seriously, which I appreciate, and she more than makes up for it with her skill and presence. Easily the best experience I've had, and I can't recommend her enough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/515715676397

  3. #5766
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggae35  [View Original Post]
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/new...6488&noquote=1

    I've seen the reports from the past, so know she is legit and has a great head game. Just curious if anyone has dreamed recently?
    Who are you referring to? Your link doesn't go anywhere.

  4. #5765

    The Aubrey that runs with Eve?

    I know there is plenty of confusion between having an Aubree and two Aubrey's in the mix. This isn't the yoga cheerleader (Aubree) with a bad rep for cash and dash back in the day or the brunette that is skinny and looks strung out whether she is or not. This is the redhead Aubrey that runs with Eve. I know she has a good review or two from a year or two, but has anyone seen her she she started posting again a week or so ago? Also, can anyone confirm if she is with child at the moment (looks like a baby bump in the second photo) ?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/421689883352

  5. #5764

    Anyone seen her lately?

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/new...6488&noquote=1

    I've seen the reports from the past, so know she is legit and has a great head game. Just curious if anyone has dreamed recently?

  6. #5763

    Her location has a lot of eyes on it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlintz  [View Original Post]
    Good to know Paris or whatever name she's using is still good for a pump and dump. YMMV but it helps if you're clean and she likes you. She's not as hot as a few years ago and not the submissive filthy, messy oral expert I'm seeking.
    The uncle keeps his eyes on that motel looking for drug activity and I would prefer not to be sitting in a parking lot that they keep under surveillance.

  7. #5762
    Good to know Paris or whatever name she's using is still good for a pump and dump. YMMV but it helps if you're clean and she likes you. She's not as hot as a few years ago and not the submissive filthy, messy oral expert I'm seeking.

  8. #5761

    Typical

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/118430304634

    Took a drive and saw this one over the weekend at a hotel in Asheville. Got to the location and was held up past our agreed meeting time by about 30 minutes shy she stalled. Got to her and looks weren't bad. Opted for a hh visit. BBBJ was above average and she did allow cim. Allowed multiple pops so I wasn't worried. When she got undressed definitely demons as she had signs all around. The rest of the performances was decent and got the job done. Would repeat for qv BBBJ but not worth the $$. 5 for hh or $$ for hr in my opinion.

  9. #5760

    I think

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to do the photo verification? That's a hard no for me.
    I think I did do it but we had been texting for months and I deleted texts.

  10. #5759
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #5758
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike9306  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/267419444234

    Saw this one the other day. Had been trying to get together for a while and it finally worked out. Went with a quick cv. Head game is on point as that's all I was after but a solid 8/10 game. BBBJ and swallowed for me.
    Did you have to do the photo verification? That's a hard no for me.

  12. #5757

    Had the urge

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/267419444234

    Saw this one the other day. Had been trying to get together for a while and it finally worked out. Went with a quick cv. Head game is on point as that's all I was after but a solid 8/10 game. BBBJ and swallowed for me.

  13. #5756
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace117  [View Original Post]
    She isn't new. Don't waste your time or money. The pictures are accurate, but I'd say "spinner" is an understatement; the girl is a skeleton and one with no personality and gives a horrible covered BJ in a smoke filled room.
    So the menu isn't accurate 🙄. Covered BJ 😞. Appreciate the info as I had her on my list.

  14. #5755

    Skip this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this spinner? Seems my type and probably cute but can't get anything else on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...4/535454042313
    She isn't new. Don't waste your time or money. The pictures are accurate, but I'd say "spinner" is an understatement; the girl is a skeleton and one with no personality and gives a horrible covered BJ in a smoke filled room.

  15. #5754
    Quote Originally Posted by EastWest  [View Original Post]
    250/350 is not sky high, but hopefully reflects quality.

    In Marie's case, I had no problem meeting up recently and she was fantastic, really chill. Well worth it.

    If you've seen Lelu advertise at 300 for a HE and massage, she is professional and hot. The space was private but not nice, and the massage was hard and unskilled with a ton of baby oil. HE was just OK. This was over six months ago. Maybe she's upped her game, but at 300, I expect the spa experience, closer to high-end FBSM.
    Agreed on Marie.

    Regarding lelu / lilred: I'm pretty surprised she gets any clients at all. I heard she got some sucker to (I think) legally marry her and he won't let her do anything beyond massage and what is apparently a subpar HE. I imagine the bullshit waiting / time-wasting from her FS times years ago hasn't improved either. Her massage attempts back then were pretty boring and lackluster so I can't believe guys that saw her then would pay the same / similar rates without the extras anymore. And I definitely can't go from filling the back of her throat with 2 weeks worth of ball soup a few years ago to what she's trying to offer now. Pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape