Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 6082
-
01-24-26 18:58 #5767Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone seen her lately?
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/new...6488&noquote=1
I've seen the reports from the past, so know she is legit and has a great head game. Just curious if anyone has dreamed recently?
-
01-19-26 20:46 #5766Senior Member

Posts: 49Her location has a lot of eyes on it
The uncle keeps his eyes on that motel looking for drug activity and I would prefer not to be sitting in a parking lot that they keep under surveillance.
Originally Posted by Jlintz
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 06:19 #5765Senior Member

Posts: 109Good to know Paris or whatever name she's using is still good for a pump and dump. YMMV but it helps if you're clean and she likes you. She's not as hot as a few years ago and not the submissive filthy, messy oral expert I'm seeking.
-
01-16-26 14:41 #5764Senior Member

Posts: 40Typical
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/118430304634
Took a drive and saw this one over the weekend at a hotel in Asheville. Got to the location and was held up past our agreed meeting time by about 30 minutes shy she stalled. Got to her and looks weren't bad. Opted for a hh visit. BBBJ was above average and she did allow cim. Allowed multiple pops so I wasn't worried. When she got undressed definitely demons as she had signs all around. The rest of the performances was decent and got the job done. Would repeat for qv BBBJ but not worth the $$. 5 for hh or $$ for hr in my opinion.
-
01-16-26 06:33 #5763Senior Member

Posts: 205I think
I think I did do it but we had been texting for months and I deleted texts.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 22:48 #5762Regular Member

Posts: 18[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-15-26 11:33 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 1189Did you have to do the photo verification? That's a hard no for me.
Originally Posted by Mike9306
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 10:36 #5760Senior Member

Posts: 205Had the urge
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/267419444234
Saw this one the other day. Had been trying to get together for a while and it finally worked out. Went with a quick cv. Head game is on point as that's all I was after but a solid 8/10 game. BBBJ and swallowed for me.
-
01-13-26 05:18 #5759Senior Member

Posts: 109So the menu isn't accurate 🙄. Covered BJ 😞. Appreciate the info as I had her on my list.
Originally Posted by Ace117
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 22:13 #5758Senior Member

Posts: 117Skip this one.
She isn't new. Don't waste your time or money. The pictures are accurate, but I'd say "spinner" is an understatement; the girl is a skeleton and one with no personality and gives a horrible covered BJ in a smoke filled room.
Originally Posted by TimberWolf69
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 20:16 #5757Senior Member

Posts: 148Agreed on Marie.
Originally Posted by EastWest
[View Original Post]
Regarding lelu / lilred: I'm pretty surprised she gets any clients at all. I heard she got some sucker to (I think) legally marry her and he won't let her do anything beyond massage and what is apparently a subpar HE. I imagine the bullshit waiting / time-wasting from her FS times years ago hasn't improved either. Her massage attempts back then were pretty boring and lackluster so I can't believe guys that saw her then would pay the same / similar rates without the extras anymore. And I definitely can't go from filling the back of her throat with 2 weeks worth of ball soup a few years ago to what she's trying to offer now. Pass.
-
01-12-26 20:07 #5756Senior Member

Posts: 148A few years ago Nicole / Euphoria had a friend she got into the game for a relatively short period and I think was halfway dating. I forget the girl's hobby name but I follow her on social media and she's definitely out of the game. Euphoria has always been a little curvy but she's gained noticeable weight since then. Anyway, I doubled with those 2 and it was a great experience then.
Originally Posted by RedBird6969
[View Original Post]
I'd seen them both previously, so having previous encounters first may be the better and safer method in general when attempting two providers.
-
01-12-26 13:03 #5755Regular Member

Posts: 24New Spinner
Has anyone seen this spinner? Seems my type and probably cute but can't get anything else on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...4/535454042313
-
01-10-26 06:52 #5754Senior Member

Posts: 1189When the ad is placed in multiple cities across the state it's BS.
Originally Posted by Jlintz
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 05:34 #5753Senior Member

Posts: 109I call bs. Fayetteville is a long way off. Still I'd give her a good throat fuck 🤣.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





