Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1099
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #919

    Sunny. Update

    Stopped in at Sunny and spent time with Anna.

    Lovely young woman perhaps 30, likely a little under.

    Nice C cups with fun eraser nipples.

    There was someone that got bent over any tattoos, Anna has a nice hip to hip tat. If it were on my back it would be a tramp stamp.

    Enjoyed my time with her. Light massage and fun after the flip. (50-50, CBJ, CCG).

  2. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1248  [View Original Post]
    I am very curious about the Thai shop Sparadise as well, if anyone has intel?
    Honestly, based on the website, reviews, and hours of operation, it looks legit.

  3. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1248  [View Original Post]
    I am very curious about the Thai shop Sparadise as well, if anyone has intel?
    I visited Sparadise today.

    The provider appeared to be in her 40's. Sweet but not a looker.

    The massage was very nice, no options on the flip beyond a HE or not.

    I tried, but was kindly declined and told to try 4th Plain (But. We are on fourth plain. , perhaps she meant Mill Plain).

    If I want the Mei Mei style, at least I have one very close to home.

  4. #916
    Quote Originally Posted by GasmAddict  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Sparadise popped up near me, but I have not stopped there.

    I have been hitting Mei mei and Sunny.

    Any recon on Sparadise and the one on 117th between Taco Bell and 4th plain would be appreciated?
    I am very curious about the Thai shop Sparadise as well, if anyone has intel?

  5. #915
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1248  [View Original Post]
    If your talking about Elegance near Taco Bell, I visited in December and saw Lily. Super cute and younger she said 26 from Taiwan. Got a very nice massage, good pressure with elbows to get out the kinks, including hot stones which was a first for me, but alas the extras are limited to CBJ and topless handy. I opted for the topless CBJ and she had good skills but would not repeat. Hope that helps.
    All input from the Orchards area is very helpful.

    So many new shops opening, it is tough to tell where to try.

  6. #914
    Quote Originally Posted by GasmAddict  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Sparadise popped up near me, but I have not stopped there.

    I have been hitting Mei mei and Sunny.

    Any recon on Sparadise and the one on 117th between Taco Bell and 4th plain would be appreciated?
    If your talking about Elegance near Taco Bell, I visited in December and saw Lily. Super cute and younger she said 26 from Taiwan. Got a very nice massage, good pressure with elbows to get out the kinks, including hot stones which was a first for me, but alas the extras are limited to CBJ and topless handy. I opted for the topless CBJ and she had good skills but would not repeat. Hope that helps.

  7. #913

    Question about multiple releases

    What is the general experience with multiple releases with a practitioner?

    One and done or double the fee for more play?

  8. #912

    Is there any recent experience with Sparadise?

    I noticed Sparadise popped up near me, but I have not stopped there.

    I have been hitting Mei mei and Sunny.

    Any recon on Sparadise and the one on 117th between Taco Bell and 4th plain would be appreciated?

  9. #911
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerMan29  [View Original Post]
    Oof. That's about double what you should have paid for that service.
    Agreed, still feeling my way around. It is a new arena for me.

  10. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Sunny used to be my place of choice a couple years back before all the new competition popped up.

    Did you get BBBJ during your 12/31 visit? I've been meaning to swing back to try sunny again but always opt for BBBJ across the river.

    My Last Couple of visits at any place on Mill was covered everything.
    On 12/31 it was covered, the previous visit was BBBJ.

  11. #909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by GasmAddict  [View Original Post]
    I visited Sunny on 12/31. The providers said she was changing locations and three new girls were coming in for the new year.

    I have not checked back since but will next week.
    Sunny used to be my place of choice a couple years back before all the new competition popped up.

    Did you get BBBJ during your 12/31 visit? I've been meaning to swing back to try sunny again but always opt for BBBJ across the river.

    My Last Couple of visits at any place on Mill was covered everything.

  12. #908

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Sketchy location with entrance facing busy 4th Plain with a buzzer making you wait as traffic passes by. Providers are early 30's to mid 40's MILF some attractive and some not. A different location with a nicer shop could possibly improve their business.

    Shop is similar to their 2 other sketchy shops in Portland that I also avoid.
    Standing on 4th plain is awkward. I have met hotties there. I have also encountered choking and ridiculous level cigarette smoke.

  13. #907

    Not busy

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday evening. Wasn't busy at all. Angela greeted me, gave a quick hug, took me to the room and few minutes later, Danny entered. Really nice looking girl, cute face, either early 30's or late 20's. .
    Sketchy location with entrance facing busy 4th Plain with a buzzer making you wait as traffic passes by. Providers are early 30's to mid 40's MILF some attractive and some not. A different location with a nicer shop could possibly improve their business.

    Shop is similar to their 2 other sketchy shops in Portland that I also avoid.

  14. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChristine  [View Original Post]
    Without the hyperbole. I did see Angela at Happy. I wouldn't call her a model, but she was definitely slim and cute. The tits did seem natural (I wouldn't swear that they are, but they seemed like it) and about a C cup. Friendly but no English to speak of. Also. Maybe not the same girl. But a safety girl; pecks, not dfk, covered everything. YMMV.
    Stopped by yesterday evening. Wasn't busy at all. Angela greeted me, gave a quick hug, took me to the room and few minutes later, Danny entered. Really nice looking girl, cute face, either early 30's or late 20's. .

  15. #905
    Quote Originally Posted by GasmAddict  [View Original Post]
    120 over house.
    Oof. That's about double what you should have paid for that service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape