Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #914
    Quote Originally Posted by GasmAddict  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Sparadise popped up near me, but I have not stopped there.

    I have been hitting Mei mei and Sunny.

    Any recon on Sparadise and the one on 117th between Taco Bell and 4th plain would be appreciated?
    If your talking about Elegance near Taco Bell, I visited in December and saw Lily. Super cute and younger she said 26 from Taiwan. Got a very nice massage, good pressure with elbows to get out the kinks, including hot stones which was a first for me, but alas the extras are limited to CBJ and topless handy. I opted for the topless CBJ and she had good skills but would not repeat. Hope that helps.

  2. #913

    Question about multiple releases

    What is the general experience with multiple releases with a practitioner?

    One and done or double the fee for more play?

  3. #912

    Is there any recent experience with Sparadise?

    I noticed Sparadise popped up near me, but I have not stopped there.

    I have been hitting Mei mei and Sunny.

    Any recon on Sparadise and the one on 117th between Taco Bell and 4th plain would be appreciated?

  4. #911
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerMan29  [View Original Post]
    Oof. That's about double what you should have paid for that service.
    Agreed, still feeling my way around. It is a new arena for me.

  5. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Sunny used to be my place of choice a couple years back before all the new competition popped up.

    Did you get BBBJ during your 12/31 visit? I've been meaning to swing back to try sunny again but always opt for BBBJ across the river.

    My Last Couple of visits at any place on Mill was covered everything.
    On 12/31 it was covered, the previous visit was BBBJ.

  6. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by GasmAddict  [View Original Post]
    I visited Sunny on 12/31. The providers said she was changing locations and three new girls were coming in for the new year.

    I have not checked back since but will next week.
    Sunny used to be my place of choice a couple years back before all the new competition popped up.

    Did you get BBBJ during your 12/31 visit? I've been meaning to swing back to try sunny again but always opt for BBBJ across the river.

    My Last Couple of visits at any place on Mill was covered everything.

  7. #908

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Sketchy location with entrance facing busy 4th Plain with a buzzer making you wait as traffic passes by. Providers are early 30's to mid 40's MILF some attractive and some not. A different location with a nicer shop could possibly improve their business.

    Shop is similar to their 2 other sketchy shops in Portland that I also avoid.
    Standing on 4th plain is awkward. I have met hotties there. I have also encountered choking and ridiculous level cigarette smoke.

  8. #907

    Not busy

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday evening. Wasn't busy at all. Angela greeted me, gave a quick hug, took me to the room and few minutes later, Danny entered. Really nice looking girl, cute face, either early 30's or late 20's. .
    Sketchy location with entrance facing busy 4th Plain with a buzzer making you wait as traffic passes by. Providers are early 30's to mid 40's MILF some attractive and some not. A different location with a nicer shop could possibly improve their business.

    Shop is similar to their 2 other sketchy shops in Portland that I also avoid.

  9. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChristine  [View Original Post]
    Without the hyperbole. I did see Angela at Happy. I wouldn't call her a model, but she was definitely slim and cute. The tits did seem natural (I wouldn't swear that they are, but they seemed like it) and about a C cup. Friendly but no English to speak of. Also. Maybe not the same girl. But a safety girl; pecks, not dfk, covered everything. YMMV.
    Stopped by yesterday evening. Wasn't busy at all. Angela greeted me, gave a quick hug, took me to the room and few minutes later, Danny entered. Really nice looking girl, cute face, either early 30's or late 20's. .

  10. #905
    Quote Originally Posted by GasmAddict  [View Original Post]
    120 over house.
    Oof. That's about double what you should have paid for that service.

  11. #904
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    149 block of Mill Plain Blvd. Random stop, decent deep tissue massage, 40 min, then. Nothing. Guess this one doesn't do extras.
    I assume you mean angels next to good taste noodle house. Never been but always wondered about that place. It was reported here that place and the one a block away next to cloud 9 are both legit.

  12. #903

    Three new girls for Sunny

    I visited Sunny on 12/31. The providers said she was changing locations and three new girls were coming in for the new year.

    I have not checked back since but will next week.

  13. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    What was the total amount for above service? Thanks.
    120 over house.

  14. #901

    Asian Angels MP

    149 block of Mill Plain Blvd. Random stop, decent deep tissue massage, 40 min, then. Nothing. Guess this one doesn't do extras.

  15. #900

    Mill?

    Any recent success on Mill plain lately? Its been quiet in 360.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape