Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 3022
-
01-17-26 15:28 #2767Senior Member

Posts: 382Inbox
Your inbox is full sir.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 14:54 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 382Intel
Anyone been to hands that heal lately? This place is really convenient but not a fan of the service offered if you will. Seen they might have a new girl or returning talent. Can PM me if not wanting to share openly. I do have accidental intel on bamboo.
Last edited by Thays; 01-17-26 at 15:24. Reason: More detail
-
01-17-26 14:45 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 140But did you TOFTT?
Being from out of town, I'm not overly concerned who sees me come or go. My question is. Is it worth the trip and cash to visit this place.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 13:06 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 637Wow, right on Plank Road across the street from Metro Dinner. Facing Traffic. That will be a deal breaker for many.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 19:36 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 38I paid $80 for the house fee and $220 for the tip. There are not too many non drug addicts who would have put on that performance at that price point. I don't know if she would be happy making less money per hour but you can ask.
Originally Posted by TomPayne25
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 12:45 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 382New place
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...g/817335394862
Anyone toftt yet? I'll get to it eventually if no one has.
-
01-15-26 10:15 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 140I'm curious what is breakdown of the 300 - how much for the house and what was the tip? Is that the amount she asked for or you just chose to give?
Originally Posted by StevenOh1
[View Original Post]
Do you, or other readers, have an idea what she'd accept for visit if FS or BJ wasn't included? I'm planning on taking advice from "Thay" and see her for some DFK and PM.
-
01-14-26 20:27 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 38Healing Hands Apple
I made an appointment with Apple in the afternoon. The parking lot was very crowded and there was a truck unloading by the backdoor.
Entered through the front door met with Apple. She is not the hottest thing alive but she makes a supreme effort which is actually more important to me. House fee and tip combined was $300.
Standing shower with BBJ preview. Get to the room and she lays her head on the edge of the bed for some face fucking. Takes it all the way to the base. Squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples the whole time. I swing her around for missionary. I wrap up and start with her pussy for just a few minutes but then put it right up her ass. She takes every inch. She looks mildly uncomfortable but doesn't complain. I finish in the bag.
Proceeds with a decent back rub. Not CMT level but she makes an effort. After some soft touch I get her to rim me and then more BBJ but with her on top of me. She wraps me up gets on top for cowgirl. She is trying her best to make me cum with her pussy. She deep french kisses, says she loves me, throws in some kegels, and is trying her best. After doing that for awhile I tell her it's time for her ass again. She lays down in missionary and I put it in her ass again. Once again she looks a little uncomfortable but doesn't complain. She really took an ass pounding, it was honestly impressive. I finish in the bag again.
Some might think I overpaid but while she isn't the hottest thing alive, she really takes it like a champ. She pretty much let me do whatever I wanted without complaint and took a real ass fucking with a smile. I wouldn't go out of my way to see her again but if I was in the area I certainly would.Last edited by StevenOh1; 01-14-26 at 20:28. Reason: Tip added
-
01-14-26 16:37 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 127Scared
As aggressive as that woman gets, unless she has calmed down I would be afraid to let her do that. LOL.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 16:42 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 140PM Specialist
Definitely more along lines of PM specialists. I had one that got very adventurous and had more than 1 finger in there. Again, I don't see her ads on Skip anymore but it was one of the best PM HJ experiences of my life.
Originally Posted by AussiePizza
[View Original Post]
Any suggestions?
-
01-13-26 16:40 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 382Ask
Can always ask Apple.
Originally Posted by TomPayne25
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 11:58 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 70Backdoor
Talking about PM or Greek? Sounds like you're looking for a PM specialist though.
Originally Posted by TomPayne25
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 17:50 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 140Back door fun
It's been a few years since I participated in hobby in the Fredericksburg area. Wondering if there are any places or independents that do prostate massage or more with the back door area? Saw an Indian lady back in 22 but she must have left.
-
01-12-26 11:12 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 50Looking for a Latina palor in town
Any rec offering a TS and massage before the main event?
-
01-09-26 16:05 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 57Swept away?
When LE made a stormy run to this area, she might've swept away. Just hoping she isn't currently in detention.
Originally Posted by MattrossTD
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





