Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 202 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 3022
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2752

    Youyou

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Which one? There apparently was 2.
    She worked at Sunrise and Eden no one knows where she is? She is like 5'1" great body mid 30's guessing.

  2. #2751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Which

    Quote Originally Posted by MattrossTD  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her?
    Which one? There apparently was 2.

  3. #2750

    Youyou

    Does anyone know what happened to her?

  4. #2749

    Apple Healing

    Good afternoon all.

    I had some work in Fredericksburg so I dreamt a nice dream on the way back down.

    I had a dream of some hands doing great healing. I was greeted by the lady of the establishment.

    And was given a really good massage! Probably one of the better ones I've had in a while.

    Afterwards in my dream, during the flip- I got an apple instead. She was more than happy.

    To oblige and was. Meticulous in making sure I got what I came for.

    Great experience overall, highly recommend and I wish my dreams were this good.

    In RVA.

  5. #2748

    Lisa Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Based on a review of Fuji. And in particular Lisa, I made my way over after having had some business to do prior in Fredericksburg (I am in Richmond). I had called before heading over and was told that Lisa was available, and I let them know I was headed right over. When I got there 20 minutes later, I gave another call from the parking lot when I got there and was told that she was not available. I was already running a bit late on time, since I was not aware beforehand that Fuji was not actually in Fredericksburg, but above it. I thought about leaving, but decided if there was one MT who would play, there were probably others, so I decided to take a chance and head in. I was met by a shorter (5' or less) girl, who appeared to be in her 20's. She had a beautiful face and smile, although I could not see the remainder of her body as she was wearing what best could be described as a dentist's / doctor's jacket. When we got into the room, I was asked how long I wanted and said 30 minutes (again, I was running short on time). I paid, and she left to allow me to undress. When she came back, she removed her jacket and she was wearing what could be best described as a junior prom / Quinceaera gown. It was cute, but weird considering the location. Needless to say, her body was cute and her smile was so inviting. She gave a so-so massage, more like passing time before the main course. I made sure to stroke her leg whenever possible so that she could understand that I would be interested in more, if she was game. She was. She asked me for a tip and I gave $120, although she said it was $150 for FS. I did not complain. Sort of expected that anyway, and handed over the additional $30. Her breasts seemed natural, but even if they weren't, she was a great size and I enjoyed nursing, which she allowed. She then covered me up and began to give me a phenomenal CBJ, which I had to pull away from quickly as I did not want out time to end so soon. I suck at lasting a long time with someone new that I find attractive. After some time of getting to know them, I last much longer. Anyway, I then decided that I wanted to dine at the why. She had hair, which I like, she was super clean and with no smell. She was okay with that, but did not like it when I tried to insert a finger. She said 'too dirty, not clean'. After a while I stopped and bent her over the table and proceeded in doggie, which she seemed to like. In fact, the harder the pushing the more she enjoyed it and push back. It wasn't too long before I filled the bag.

    As we talked a bit after, I noticed that the makeup was a bit thicker than I thought, and that she was probably in her mid 30's, but she was still cute and that is what matters to me. Her kitty felt and tasted great. She had a bit of a pouch, which worked well with her body. I enjoyed the nursing and she had let me do that as much as I wanted. When I asked her name, she said CiCi, but when I repeated it to her, she corrected with ChiChi. Anyway, I was super satisfied and enjoyed my time there and will be back the next time I am in the area, hopefully to see Lisa this time.
    Whew, if your going to see Lisa you better have her number and go at 7 am She's busy as hell. LOL.

  6. #2747

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    I took a pass on the kissing. I know where that mouth has been. I had to stop the biting and the fingernails as well. But she fully understood when I told her. NO MARKS! It all goes well until she gets on the edge of a BIG O. Then I make sure to hold her wrists tightly. If I get tired of fighting off the hands and mouth like a kungfu fighter. I just flip her over and go to pound town. Best to push her face into the pillow. LOL. Agreed. She is a good value per $ spent.
    She is a real sucker. Good thing was she never used her teeth to give a stronger stimulation on head. She just changed the power modes from eco to max which I really liked. But she seemed a bit careless when licking sucking on my neck and chest. No hickey marks I warned to her and she obliged.

  7. #2746

    Apple Rodeo

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    I took a pass on the kissing. I know where that mouth has been. I had to stop the biting and the fingernails as well. But she fully understood when I told her. NO MARKS! It all goes well until she gets on the edge of a BIG O. Then I make sure to hold her wrists tightly. If I get tired of fighting off the hands and mouth like a kungfu fighter. I just flip her over and go to pound town. Best to push her face into the pillow. LOL. Agreed. She is a good value per $ spent.
    Based on the posts I went and checked out Apple. Skills were awesonme, plus an unexpected salad toss. Looks wise, she could be better, but not bad. Her enthusiam and depth of her throat are incredible and left me very satisfiesd. Even got a great 10 minute back massage and stretch.

  8. #2745

    Please!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbsbb  [View Original Post]
    Went by last week and was greeted by a chesty thick girl with a dress on and made a mental note to try again sometime. That time came around, girl goes by Yuyu. Got the Hr, massage then asked for extras. No FS with her but she said other girl, a slightly taller and much slimmer girl named Mia would oblige. Both are cute and strike me as early to mid 30's at most if not late 20's. Everywhere seems so busy these days I wonder how long things will stay quiet. BSOT.

    I'm contemplating a little rundown of area spas as I do a decent amount of what I call looky loos, which I go in and check out the scene then either decide to go back or just go on to an old favorite instead. If that would be helpful let me know or DM if needed.
    This would be very helpful as I'm not able to get out and enjoy the scenery as much as I'd like.

  9. #2744

    Apple Rodeo

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan713  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this is older. Took place in mid-October but I've been out for awhile. I swung by Healing Hands looking for an experience with the famous Apple. She did not disapoint, but I also won't be seeing her again. I went around back and rang the bell and a mamasan had me sit for about 5-10 minutes after I asked for Apple. She came out and greeted me, then french kissed me and led me into one of the rooms. She asked if I wanted a massage and I said no and handed her the $50 for 30 min and put down $150 in front of her on the table. She smiled widely and vanished for a couple of minutes while I got undressed. She cam back in and stripped, then basically attacked me, rubbing junior while french kissing me like crazy. We proceeded to get busy and she shoved my head into her kitty where I got her ready. She sucked me for a bit and then hopped on (with cover as I'm not risking BB), and rode me to her first orgasm. Then to Mish (she offered me her ass or kitty) where she wanted to make out with me more while I pounded away. Here is where it got crazy for me. She dug her fingernails in me and sucked on my tounge as hard as she could, to the point of pain for me. I finished up and got dressed while she brought me a bottle of water and I was on my way. When I got to the car I noted marks where she dug into me, and she actually bruised my tongue!! Fortunately my wife was visiting her Mom for a few days so my skin and tongue reovered but that was just pure luck. While she is fun times for low money, she gets into it a bit too much for me. No risking that again! Anyone else have a similar experience?
    I took a pass on the kissing. I know where that mouth has been. I had to stop the biting and the fingernails as well. But she fully understood when I told her. NO MARKS! It all goes well until she gets on the edge of a BIG O. Then I make sure to hold her wrists tightly. If I get tired of fighting off the hands and mouth like a kungfu fighter. I just flip her over and go to pound town. Best to push her face into the pillow. LOL. Agreed. She is a good value per $ spent.

  10. #2743

    Apple Rodeo

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan713  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this is older. Took place in mid-October but I've been out for awhile. I swung by Healing Hands looking for an experience with the famous Apple. She did not disapoint, but I also won't be seeing her again. I went around back and rang the bell and a mamasan had me sit for about 5-10 minutes after I asked for Apple. She came out and greeted me, then french kissed me and led me into one of the rooms. She asked if I wanted a massage and I said no and handed her the $50 for 30 min and put down $150 in front of her on the table. She smiled widely and vanished for a couple of minutes while I got undressed. She cam back in and stripped, then basically attacked me, rubbing junior while french kissing me like crazy. We proceeded to get busy and she shoved my head into her kitty where I got her ready. She sucked me for a bit and then hopped on (with cover as I'm not risking BB), and rode me to her first orgasm. Then to Mish (she offered me her ass or kitty) where she wanted to make out with me more while I pounded away. Here is where it got crazy for me. She dug her fingernails in me and sucked on my tounge as hard as she could, to the point of pain for me. I finished up and got dressed while she brought me a bottle of water and I was on my way. When I got to the car I noted marks where she dug into me, and she actually bruised my tongue!! Fortunately my wife was visiting her Mom for a few days so my skin and tongue reovered but that was just pure luck. While she is fun times for low money, she gets into it a bit too much for me. No risking that again! Anyone else have a similar experience?
    I took a pass on the kissing. I know where that mouth has been. I had to stop the biting and the fingernails as well. But she fully understood when I told her. NO MARKS! It all goes well until she gets on the edge of a BIG O. Then I make sure to hold her wrists tightly. If I get tired of fighting off the hands and mouth like a kungfu fighter. I just flip her over and go to pound town. Best to push her face into the pillow. LOL. Agreed. She is a good value per $ spent.

  11. #2742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Earned her money

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan713  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this is older. Took place in mid-October but I've been out for awhile. I swung by Healing Hands looking for an experience with the famous Apple. She did not disapoint, but I also won't be seeing her again. I went around back and rang the bell and a mamasan had me sit for about 5-10 minutes after I asked for Apple. She came out and greeted me, then french kissed me and led me into one of the rooms. She asked if I wanted a massage and I said no and handed her the $50 for 30 min and put down $150 in front of her on the table. She smiled widely and vanished for a couple of minutes while I got undressed. She cam back in and stripped, then basically attacked me, rubbing junior while french kissing me like crazy. We proceeded to get busy and she shoved my head into her kitty where I got her ready. She sucked me for a bit and then hopped on (with cover as I'm not risking BB), and rode me to her first orgasm. Then to Mish (she offered me her ass or kitty) where she wanted to make out with me more while I pounded away. Here is where it got crazy for me. She dug her fingernails in me and sucked on my tounge as hard as she could, to the point of pain for me. I finished up and got dressed while she brought me a bottle of water and I was on my way. When I got to the car I noted marks where she dug into me, and she actually bruised my tongue!! Fortunately my wife was visiting her Mom for a few days so my skin and tongue reovered but that was just pure luck. While she is fun times for low money, she gets into it a bit too much for me. No risking that again! Anyone else have a similar experience?
    Sounds like you got what you wanted. You could've stopped her. A tongue bruise is impressive. Sounds like she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose LOL.

  12. #2741

    My visit to Fuji

    Based on a review of Fuji. And in particular Lisa, I made my way over after having had some business to do prior in Fredericksburg (I am in Richmond). I had called before heading over and was told that Lisa was available, and I let them know I was headed right over. When I got there 20 minutes later, I gave another call from the parking lot when I got there and was told that she was not available. I was already running a bit late on time, since I was not aware beforehand that Fuji was not actually in Fredericksburg, but above it. I thought about leaving, but decided if there was one MT who would play, there were probably others, so I decided to take a chance and head in. I was met by a shorter (5' or less) girl, who appeared to be in her 20's. She had a beautiful face and smile, although I could not see the remainder of her body as she was wearing what best could be described as a dentist's / doctor's jacket. When we got into the room, I was asked how long I wanted and said 30 minutes (again, I was running short on time). I paid, and she left to allow me to undress. When she came back, she removed her jacket and she was wearing what could be best described as a junior prom / Quinceañera gown. It was cute, but weird considering the location. Needless to say, her body was cute and her smile was so inviting. She gave a so-so massage, more like passing time before the main course. I made sure to stroke her leg whenever possible so that she could understand that I would be interested in more, if she was game. She was. She asked me for a tip and I gave $120, although she said it was $150 for FS. I did not complain. Sort of expected that anyway, and handed over the additional $30. Her breasts seemed natural, but even if they weren't, she was a great size and I enjoyed nursing, which she allowed. She then covered me up and began to give me a phenomenal CBJ, which I had to pull away from quickly as I did not want out time to end so soon. I suck at lasting a long time with someone new that I find attractive. After some time of getting to know them, I last much longer. Anyway, I then decided that I wanted to dine at the why. She had hair, which I like, she was super clean and with no smell. She was okay with that, but did not like it when I tried to insert a finger. She said 'too dirty, not clean'. After a while I stopped and bent her over the table and proceeded in doggie, which she seemed to like. In fact, the harder the pushing the more she enjoyed it and push back. It wasn't too long before I filled the bag.

    As we talked a bit after, I noticed that the makeup was a bit thicker than I thought, and that she was probably in her mid 30's, but she was still cute and that is what matters to me. Her kitty felt and tasted great. She had a bit of a pouch, which worked well with her body. I enjoyed the nursing and she had let me do that as much as I wanted. When I asked her name, she said CiCi, but when I repeated it to her, she corrected with ChiChi. Anyway, I was super satisfied and enjoyed my time there and will be back the next time I am in the area, hopefully to see Lisa this time.

  13. #2740

    Rough times with Apple

    Sorry this is older. Took place in mid-October but I've been out for awhile. I swung by Healing Hands looking for an experience with the famous Apple. She did not disapoint, but I also won't be seeing her again. I went around back and rang the bell and a mamasan had me sit for about 5-10 minutes after I asked for Apple. She came out and greeted me, then french kissed me and led me into one of the rooms. She asked if I wanted a massage and I said no and handed her the $50 for 30 min and put down $150 in front of her on the table. She smiled widely and vanished for a couple of minutes while I got undressed. She cam back in and stripped, then basically attacked me, rubbing junior while french kissing me like crazy. We proceeded to get busy and she shoved my head into her kitty where I got her ready. She sucked me for a bit and then hopped on (with cover as I'm not risking BB), and rode me to her first orgasm. Then to Mish (she offered me her ass or kitty) where she wanted to make out with me more while I pounded away. Here is where it got crazy for me. She dug her fingernails in me and sucked on my tounge as hard as she could, to the point of pain for me. I finished up and got dressed while she brought me a bottle of water and I was on my way. When I got to the car I noted marks where she dug into me, and she actually bruised my tongue!! Fortunately my wife was visiting her Mom for a few days so my skin and tongue reovered but that was just pure luck. While she is fun times for low money, she gets into it a bit too much for me. No risking that again! Anyone else have a similar experience?

  14. #2739

    Please do

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbsbb  [View Original Post]
    Went by last week and was greeted by a chesty thick girl with a dress on and made a mental note to try again sometime. That time came around, girl goes by Yuyu. Got the Hr, massage then asked for extras. No FS with her but she said other girl, a slightly taller and much slimmer girl named Mia would oblige. Both are cute and strike me as early to mid 30's at most if not late 20's. Everywhere seems so busy these days I wonder how long things will stay quiet. BSOT.

    I'm contemplating a little rundown of area spas as I do a decent amount of what I call looky loos, which I go in and check out the scene then either decide to go back or just go on to an old favorite instead. If that would be helpful let me know or DM if needed.
    That would be helpful.

  15. #2738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Is it said like kee kee?
    Kiki told me she was massage only since she now also has a BF like Yoyo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape