Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 1090 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 18173
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16838

    Night 3

    Well after having two great dates with Michele and Sarah, the next night did not happen. I was all set for 7 pm Incall with a well known UTR. I'll hold off on saying who until I see what the future holds. Any way 730 and no show even though confirmed at 6. She responds with 9 or 930? I'm like I have to get up in the AM. I watch the Bears game in my hotel and she responds back at 930. Wants 10. OK I'm still up finish game and think OK 10 pm. Get ready and I look at my phone. She wants an Uber to me. Now I / m already going to pay the 250 if she comes and I said no I have no way to order an Uber. She responds maybe I can see you Tomorrow at 7 pm. I give up. I was strung along. She probably had one of you regulars call at the last minute and you are a known commodity and I'm a new person in town. I'll see how things go the next couple of days. I know I will have a back up plan though.

    Speaking of which, I tried about 3 other girls with ads from skip and I had contacted in the last two days to set up a date after she blew me off at 7 pm. No one wanted to take my money. I couldn't give it away. What is withe these girls. You put an add up, you should be willing to respond. I think next year I'l just book Sarah and Michele back to back for 5 days and skip the hassle.

  2. #16837

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by GulfGuy9  [View Original Post]
    Great night #2 saw Sarah, trip to notel and the fun began. Bot to go into details, but after she enjoyed her vibrator, she turned the vibrator on me. Very nice sensations. She didn't disappoint. I got some recommendations for Sunday night, I don't want to jinx mu date by saying who, will report tomorrow night. I hope I keep up my streak and I hope I can rise to the occasion. LOL.
    It was a great time!

  3. #16836

    Football & Maya

    Decided to grab a dayuse room to stress watch the Divisional Playoffs today and set up a halftime visit with my chocolate princess Maya. Win or lose the game I didn't want the afternoon wasted. Well I wanted a little quickie because I need to focus on the game "butt" once she hit that arch its was over.

    2 hrs later Me and my team got the Ws.

    See previous posts for details and a few pics.

    Interested members hmu for digits.

  4. #16835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Glaze Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by ComShep  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, sorry I was at work today, so I'm getting to this later than I wanted to. Glaze informed me that she has an additional set of verification after passing through the gatekeeping process on here that I was not aware of when she decided to go the UTR route. That's my fault for not confirming with her about something like this, and I talked with her at length about how this process works. So apologies in advance to the guys who I have given out the contact info that did not not know about this.

    In her own words, "I prefer to have photo or video verification. I live in a neighborhood where there's a lot of police around so I want to know for my own safety and peace of mind who I'm going to get involved with. ".

    I understand anyone who does not want to go through this verification process on top of the typical gatekepper passthrough, so no worries for those not interested. She will not save any image or video for those interested.

    For those still interested, I my inbox is open and I will respond when I can with any info needed. She is a good time in the south central Florida area of Kissimmee / St. Cloud with very good rates, but I must say again that she does this on the side and not full time and is looking for some extra money. She does live with a pet for those with allergies.

    Thanks!
    Glaze Vixen.

    Was finally able to meet up with Glaze Vixen. Com Shep is the GK. She does have a verification process as Com Shep outlined. I didn't have an issue. Comms are decent, and she does have a day job. She is a ways from me in St. Cloud and there are quite a few uncles that live in the complex as stated. No issues. We discussed what I was into, and she gave me her rules. If you see her, discuss with her the rules and prices. I got to her place, we chatted and I met her pup. No issues. She is a very cute BBW and very nice. She allowed me to relax and then we got going. Hygiene good, and had a good time. I'll see her again. Thanks to Com Shep, and I will reiterate he is the GK.

    Be safe fellas.

  5. #16834

    Seleste

    Mane!! You guys lucky with her. Got to spend sometime with her and I was ready to give her whatever she wants LOL super cool vibes and very pleasing. There's no need to go into details everything yall stated is true. Hopefully next time I'm in town she will be around.

  6. #16833

    Sarah

    Great night #2 saw Sarah, trip to notel and the fun began. Bot to go into details, but after she enjoyed her vibrator, she turned the vibrator on me. Very nice sensations. She didn't disappoint. I got some recommendations for Sunday night, I don't want to jinx mu date by saying who, will report tomorrow night. I hope I keep up my streak and I hope I can rise to the occasion. LOL.

  7. #16832

    Celeste

    Thanks to EveryDay J for giving me the number, great attitude. Her tongue piercing was very playful, and the ones on her nipples too. A little shy at first, but then she loosened up. That slender body, so young, and that little kitty. I'll be back soon. Thanks, Celeste, for a good dream.

  8. #16831

    Celestial Seleste

    Holy crap, you guys weren't lying! She's young, super cute (in the way only petite spinners can be), very chill, and definitely skilled at what she does. Had a QV cardate with her today. Pickup was quick and easy. Idunno why some folks think her incall neighborhood looks shady, it's seemed very clean and well kept. There were families in the yards and kids playing in the street. Maybe it's different after dark? Anyway, we drove off to a dead-end street and hopped into the backseat for our date activities. She was very passionate and eager to please. I'm always hesitant to book a full hour with someone I just met, but I really wish we had more time to enjoy each other. A+ experience! Will definitely prep for a longer date next time around (hopefully in the very near future).

  9. #16830

    5 nights in Orlando

    Visiting again from out west. Night one tonight was an oncore visit with Michele 1 L. She never disapoints. Foe you old guys like me, If you think a BBJ won't get you aver the top? Well The answer to your problem in this women. Great fun, good conversation and FINE views. She is always my first stop when visiting Orlando. Tomarrow I have a date with Maitland Sarah. I've been seeing her for years and I suspect she will not dissapoint. Report tomarrow. Now for the rest of the week? I'll scour your reports local guys. I doubt I'll find any as good as these to Gems.

  10. #16829
    Quote Originally Posted by ReelSky  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. She's great! Seen her a few times. Looks like she moved, but she's a lot of fun! I'll have to look for her next time I'm out there.
    Why have we been talking about ad girls in the UTR?

  11. #16828

    Jenna

    Man, I'm going to miss Jenna. She is the provider I've seen the most and a true gem that only comes around maybe once every half-decade or so. Hopefully she gets tired of the cold and makes her way back to us.

  12. #16827

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2610  [View Original Post]
    If you like BBW, Alex now has an incall in Clermont. Her pics are accurate but she's put on a little more weight. Nice safe private incall right off Highway 27 near 4 corners.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/200105497
    I can confirm. She's great! Seen her a few times. Looks like she moved, but she's a lot of fun! I'll have to look for her next time I'm out there.

  13. #16826

    Try Alex if you like BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDudeAbides  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a while now and haven't had any luck finding anyone out my way. Clermont would be nice but open to anywhere in lake county. So far just been visiting a few of the local AMP and those have been ok at best but mostly lackluster. Any help finding a better experience closer to home would be great.
    If you like BBW, Alex now has an incall in Clermont. Her pics are accurate but she's put on a little more weight. Nice safe private incall right off Highway 27 near 4 corners.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/200105497

  14. #16825

    Sylvia Hope69 - An Overdue Review

    So, first post, and a long overdue review for Sylvia Hope. She is an absolute wonderful person to see and to be honest, she sets a standard on how a provider should be. She is nice, entertaining, clean, gives an amazing BJ, and is an absolute demon in the sack. She can go from slow and seductive, to riding you like she is in a pro bull riding event. Absolutely wild! I've loved seeing her, and still do love seeing her cause she is such a great experience. She does her own screening and can be reached by pm'ing her on the board. Treat her nice and she will do so. Also, if you go to see her, follow through on your appointments as no shows are heavily frowned upon.

  15. #16824

    Seleste

    Just dropping in bc Seleste sent me a couple of new pictures to share with you guys. I'm also going to attach the pictures Lhern originally posted, since they disappeared with all the rest of his posts.

    If you've been reaching out to her and haven't been able to get through or have had spotty comms, you can keep trying and reach out again. She's been in high demand, so I'm sure all this can get a little overwhelming to someone new to all this, but she does want to see as many of you as she can. If you received her contact info from Lhern previously, her number hasn't changed, so you can still reach out with confidence.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1204 (1).jpg‎   IMG_1209 (1).jpg‎   26-01-15 16-36-29 0394.jpg‎   26-01-15 16-36-23 0393.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape