Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 18174
-
01-16-26 01:27 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 159Seleste
Just dropping in bc Seleste sent me a couple of new pictures to share with you guys. I'm also going to attach the pictures Lhern originally posted, since they disappeared with all the rest of his posts.
If you've been reaching out to her and haven't been able to get through or have had spotty comms, you can keep trying and reach out again. She's been in high demand, so I'm sure all this can get a little overwhelming to someone new to all this, but she does want to see as many of you as she can. If you received her contact info from Lhern previously, her number hasn't changed, so you can still reach out with confidence.
-
01-15-26 17:51 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 80Celeste
Got a CD with Celeste today and it was definitely money well worth. Very skilled and what she does and comm were on point.
The only thing, and this is not even a bad thing, but the only thing I felt weird about is how young and sweet she is, It honestly made me felt like a pedo for a little there. Is that going to stop me? No. Very likely to see her again.
Special thanks to our monger brother, everyday J, for the hook up; he's the gate keeper.
-
01-15-26 16:19 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 485Sylvia Hope69
I caught up with Sylvia Hope69 and had a banging good time as always. She is one of the few providers that really gets into it and really does just enjoy getting fucked. She is in the Lake Mary / Sanford area and has her own place. She even has a whole sex room setup and has a gloryhole. Very clean drama free. She does her own screening on her so message her directly at Sylvia Hope69 During our visit went through all the positions and I love doing DATY with her. Ended with her blowing me till I shot in her mouth. She will have daytime availability Friday the 16th and Monday the 19th along with the 23rd and 26th. She does like to schedule in advance and you don't have to worry about her blowing you off or forgetting. She also welcomes AA and loves a nice BBC.
-
01-15-26 08:12 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 1147Lake co
Hey man, there is not much here unfortunately in the sense of quality escorts. I've had some luck with the sugar babies on seeking but they are $$$ and up. Unfortunately we just have to drive for it. I've given up on the AMPs (I'm in north lake) they just arent good.
Originally Posted by ThaDudeAbides
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 23:15 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 237Busy
I gave up she's too popular and like you said they keeping her busy which is totally understandable.
Originally Posted by Rickusa22
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 12:36 #16819Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thanks
Thanks, and I appreciate you.
Originally Posted by ATHiker
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 14:57 #16818Regular Member

Posts: 18Looking for provider in lake county
Been looking for a while now and haven't had any luck finding anyone out my way. Clermont would be nice but open to anywhere in lake county. So far just been visiting a few of the local AMP and those have been ok at best but mostly lackluster. Any help finding a better experience closer to home would be great.
-
01-13-26 14:39 #16817Regular Member

Posts: 5Seleste
My experience is that, communication is a hit or a miss with her now. It looks like this group might be keeping her very busy. I would say try super early morning or very late at night and see if get a response. Assuming number you got is correct and I have not heard of any changes.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 13:38 #16816Senior Member

Posts: 237Selsete
Gave her a text to turn set up an appointment tomorrow. Haven't heard anything, get her number from the last gatekeeper idk if it changed or not but can someone give me the correct number or do I need to contact the new gatekeeper.
-
01-13-26 09:18 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 92Sylvia Hope69
She is a lot of fun super chilled non rush workouts.
Originally Posted by SylviaHope69
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 01:39 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 1668Ashley ucf
Unfortunately she agreed to meet up for headache relief and then played games when I got to her place.
She is a no go for me now!
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 19:03 #16813Senior Member

Posts: 158Carly / Sexi Slim 3 some
Did a duo visit with Carly and Sexi Slim. Very fun! They both sucked me and took turns licking the boys. Then Carly went down on Slim while I did Carly from behind, then we switched. I did Slim doggie while Carly licked my nuts from underneath until I busted hard! Carly even sucked me after to make sure I was empty. It was very hot! They both have a new location, much safer and more quiet than the last place. Cleaner and not shady. If you're looking for an insane 3 some, hit these 2 up for fun! I have both their numbers for anyone interested, just message me.
-
01-12-26 18:50 #16812Senior Member

Posts: 622Ashley by UCF
A lot of mongers have been asking me about Ashley by UCF. Here is a link to her ad.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...115/6892634634
I don't think she is around at this time. She goes out of Orlando a lot and comes back. She always stays in the UCF area when she is in Orlando. I have seen her a couple of times and always had a blast. Her face is not the best but the service is top notch, at least both times when I saw her. Sometime, she can be hard to get a hold of. She has raised her rates from when I saw her when she roughly started, $. 2 and $. 6 for qv and hhr.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 08:04 #16811Senior Member

Posts: 1147Daty with the girls
I do it because I love doing. That being said when it comes to the hobby I only do it with a few girls. I know its still risky but I just love it for myself. It makes me happy. If they actually get off on it great but I'm doing it as long as I can. That being said, if a girl has a got body that I'm into and doesn't let me I probably won't see her again. Its funny because I saw Carly last week and she was talking about Celeste and that they do doubles together.
Originally Posted by LightPanda123
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 01:42 #16810Regular Member

Posts: 6Celeste
I'm not going into too much details, but will say, the Hype is real and she's a gem & unique, mesmerizing, one of a kind. Personality and super genuine, and way beyond my expectation. Top 3 experience I've ever had (prob the best and I'm not exaggerating) . Our chemistry was of the charts and she's my type. Petite, with a super beautiful face, eyes, that long hair, super clean / fresh, amazing GFE, when I say amazing I mean it. My advice, establish chemistry, treat her like the gem she is, she should never advertise, that's how special she is and YMMV.










Reply With Quote





