Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 25030
-
01-16-26 12:11 #23800Senior Member

Posts: 1406I concur what Cackalope stated, Comms suck. She had me waiting almost half an hour. I finally left 20 minutes later, she asked me if I'm there yet. All the while, why I am sitting in the lot.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 12:00 #23799Regular Member

Posts: 45Cops
Sketchy. My guess is someone called in the activity and they were patrolling to investigate.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
To be frank I'm mainly a strip club guy these days even though I might overpay for it. It's safer, you see what you get, and much less odds of a sting or getting busted but I have had a few sketchy interactions with some strippers. One texted me to discuss exact service for price. I texted her back and said I requested no such thing and she went silent.
Another was with a dancer in the club who asked me which girls did extras and I told her I had no such information. Either these girls are stupid or want to report it or create an allegation against you later.
-
01-15-26 23:27 #23798Senior Member

Posts: 485Ashley
Ashley has amazing service. She's near impossible to communicate with for booking. Thicker than her pics would let on. Amazing meaty pussy if that's your thing, has great flaps. She's very high volume and everything bare with everybody for over a decade, so major note of concern there. I like her but I always wrap up. Haven't seen her much lately because of the comms.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 23:27 #23797Senior Member

Posts: 409Very Enthusiastic / gives fantastic head. Probably 10-15 years of hard drugs past her prime.
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 23:25 #23796Senior Member

Posts: 409Seen her recently, looks more or less exactly like her photos as she rotates her photos more or less every month. She's one of the better / more reliable providers around, so she is highly in demand.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 21:31 #23795Senior Member

Posts: 345Bathroom less Ashley
Anyoneone seen her lately tried getting a hold of her while I was in Rhode Isalnd for work could not connect just wodering if she looks like her photos on STG and worth the effort to try and set something up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...h/021496831346
-
01-15-26 08:34 #23794Senior Member

Posts: 72Too good?
Add says Facetime verification. Maybe reach out and see what the first reaction is.
Originally Posted by Mishh
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 08:14 #23793Senior Member

Posts: 33Any Updates?
No reports in the last 6 months, anyone seen her? Thinking about it but a bad smell is the one thing I can't overlook. If I get too strong a whiff I don't get stiff lol
Originally Posted by MasCouple
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centralfalls-ri/female-escorts/miss-northside-/924046149887Last edited by LongStroke401; 01-15-26 at 08:23. Reason: Link
-
01-15-26 08:04 #23792Senior Member

Posts: 4545She quoted me 200 qv. But she's also Hispanic and these Hispanic girls like to use fake picture. So good luck to you.
Originally Posted by Mishh
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 18:47 #23791Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info?
Seems maybe too good to be true.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...2/538585497817
-
01-14-26 06:25 #23790Senior Member

Posts: 291Caddy
I'm thinking of going to Caddy tomorrow night. Anyone know dancers there that offer extras in VIP? I haven't had much luck the last two times I went. You can DM me if you do not want to share here.
-
01-13-26 19:05 #23789Senior Member

Posts: 485Cops
She had a second ad that offered couples stuff. Had the guy in the pics. The cops were there at least 5 min but I left, the coulda been there longer. I was behind them totally in the black so I just left my lights off and coasted behind them. But on my way out there was another cop car watching the exit.
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 16:49 #23788Senior Member

Posts: 200Carmella
I have never seen her but I think her name is Carmella. Search in mass forums.
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 14:30 #23787Senior Member

Posts: 953Tammy
She goes by Tammy.
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
Moves between Seekonk and east providence. BBBJ is her specialty. Do not know current status.
-
01-13-26 14:26 #23786Senior Member

Posts: 149Tammy
She goes by Tammy. Not a looker by any means but pretty good service.
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




