Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 25031
-
01-13-26 14:26 #23786Senior Member

Posts: 149Tammy
She goes by Tammy. Not a looker by any means but pretty good service.
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 12:52 #23785Senior Member

Posts: 232Seekonk
I can't remember her name so I can't rttf to do some prelim rsearch. I recall her being a lunatic to deal with but also that she's been ok to set up with. I'm more curious abiut her looks and performance if she's actually attractive attractive for a working girl or is she in the same group as a melissa or lizzie. And is she enthusiastic or a dead fish. A name I can look up to rtff too but would love updated info.
-
01-13-26 08:03 #23784Senior Member

Posts: 232Natasha
Wow that's sketch asf.
I checked her ad and didn't see any images with a guy in it so I'm assuming maybe you found her socials?
How long was the cop there for? Was it like they were just checking or responding to another call ir just taking a short break between calls? Or did you not hang around long enough to find iut because my curiosity is peeked.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 00:25 #23783Senior Member

Posts: 156Natasha
Shit man. I hate when crap like this happens after I write a review. I'm glad nothing happened to you. I guess I got lucky thank goodness.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 23:22 #23782Senior Member

Posts: 485Natasha
After reading this review I tried to link up with her and some weird shit went down. So comms were easy. She told me to meet at best western. I arrived. Then she told me to go to super8 which was in same lot. So I go there. She asks if I'm there, I say yes. This old looking red repainted 90's cop car being held together with duck tape loops around and checks me out three times, which I'm assuming is the ghetto ass bf in the pics. So I'm kinda weirded out by it so there was this lot directly across where the dumpsters are so I moved there because its complete darkness and nobody can see me. She messages and says she's walking over from the best western and to meet her at the front door. Says it's less conspicuous if she walks me in. Which doesn't make sense because all the rooms are in the outside so why would we go to the lobby. Red flags. Then, luckily I had moved a cop car comes right up and sits directly in front of me about 100 ft not knowing I'm there gazing right at the spot she told me to go to. So either they're working with the cops, or they're robbing people with this meet at the front shit and somebody told the popo so they were there to look for it.
Originally Posted by Cumsequences
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 14:04 #23781Senior Member

Posts: 511Now that's funny! Spit coffee all over phone.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 08:33 #23780Senior Member

Posts: 4545Katie
If you doing car date at night time. I think you will enjoy her ass since you won't have to see how ugly her face is or how bad her body look.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 08:31 #23779Senior Member

Posts: 4545Not only Ivy, there's another skinny ass one in Worcester who I chat with who wanted 150 qv and that's not FS. That's why I stick with my utr who sadly has gotten worse in drug but service still good. So I keep her around for my $60 and 70 date and I'm happy.
Originally Posted by RMK3000
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 00:17 #23778Senior Member

Posts: 663Have also asked Destiny in the past about FS
Nope. Just that 1 thing.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 21:46 #23777Senior Member

Posts: 156Natasha visit
Gave Natasha a shot today. I couldn't find any reviews but was relatively certain I had seen her reviewed before likely under a different name so I don't feel like I really TOFTT. I would say she looks relatively close to the photos. They are probably a few years old, but I thought she was cute. Definitely has a cute attitude. I only went for a QV since I wasn't sure about her and went BBBJ only. She had a great technique. Soft mouth. No teeth. Good eye contact. Gets relatively deep. Most importantly she sucked every last drop out, looked up, swallowed and smiled. That was hot! I would definitely see again at least for BBBJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/coventry-ri/female-escorts/afternoon-delight-/430795053369Last edited by Cumsequences; 01-11-26 at 21:46. Reason: Link to Ad
-
01-11-26 21:23 #23776Senior Member

Posts: 160Glad I dodged a bullet, almost scooped her for a car date, but she took too long. Most of the bad reviews are about incall location, sad to hear she's gone downhill, but glad I didn't waste any time & money on her.
Originally Posted by FullyAlive
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 21:22 #23775Senior Member

Posts: 200You are actually right. Some are paying those prices. Ivy, in Worcester raised her rate to 450 an hour and it does not even include extras like MSOG, bare etc. And its stayed that price. On STG. But some lucky guy is paying.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 09:50 #23774Senior Member

Posts: 1406There are plenty of stay away from her on the board.
Originally Posted by FullyAlive
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 08:17 #23773Senior Member

Posts: 1811What a bargain! That's only $200 per chin.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 20:01 #23772Senior Member

Posts: 4545Not really. A lot of guys are paying, they do deposit and some are willing to do screening.
Originally Posted by RMK3000
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





