Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 144 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 2148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2043

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...e/209720355156

    This one is confusing. I am almost 100% sure she is a woman, but the text on her add has me questioning this.
    She's a woman! I have seen her a few times in the past. It's been a couple years so can't speak to now, but back then she was talented. You definitely want her with makeup! She can look like two totally different people!

  2. #2042
    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    Beware!! Don't think for a minute this is how she is normally or you're going to regret it. You'll find out eventually zero doubt. First date was good next one clear major mental issues.
    I would like to apologize for my initial review. I did have the most amazing time with her that dream. I am not to big to say that I literally just tried to set up a second experience with her and she went psycho. Saying she had never met me before, I had the wrong person, even after I told her exactly where I had picked her up at. Called me a loser POS and told me never to contact her again. Not a problem, then messaged saying BLOCKED🤣129315; Sorry guys, but if you want a one time possible good time she did that but I suggest it being only once.

  3. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwazvice  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...e/042422230879

    Like the pics and description. Anyone have any experience with her. Been out of the hobby for several years; considering now and then participation.
    She has been reviewed a couple of times and the reviews are mixed, everything from good service to a foul odor and filthy incall as well as ghosting and being very late or horrible comms.

    So depending on how adventurous you may be in for a treat. Or not LOL.

    I myself tried to see her once and as stated in my earlier review of her she was filthy, the room was disgusting, she appeared to be under the influence of something and her man was lurking outside the room. I walked out and chose not to partake. In all fairness there have been successful positive posts about her as well. So it's dealers choice.

    Have fun. Be safe. JK.

  4. #2040

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwazvice  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...e/042422230879

    Like the pics and description. Anyone have any experience with her. Been out of the hobby for several years; considering now and then participation.
    I set up a date with her a couple weeks ago. She was coming to my hotel room. I texted her 20 minutes after her arrival time and she said she was almost here. I waited 20 more minutes and texted her. No reply at all. I texted her the next evening to try and reschedule, but she never replied. She posted her age as 25, not 52.

  5. #2039

    52 Year Old

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...e/042422230879

    Like the pics and description. Anyone have any experience with her. Been out of the hobby for several years; considering now and then participation.

  6. #2038

    Laughable

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #2037
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  8. #2036

    Lol

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  9. #2035

    100%

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #2034

    Sass and a thick ass

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...a/189496577876

    Pulled the trigger with this one very friend took a little while to lock down the time but was definitely worth the wait.

    Pictures are 100 accurate head game is fantastic kitty is tight and can take a pounding I will definitely be repeating next time I am in the area.

  11. #2033

    Foursome

    I love threesomes and I have done dozens of them over the years. Several of those were with UTR Jeannie (my ATF) and Madame Nikki, one of which was an entire weekend up North with them. That was an absolutely incredible experience. When I saw that Nikki was offering duos with Ariel Rose, I thought why not try for my first foursome. Well I was lucky enough to make it happen. UTR Jeannie, Nikki, Ariel Rose and me in Nikki's king bed.

    There is a review of the Nikki and Ariel duo, there are a number of individual reviews of Nikki, Jeannie actually is no longer especially active in the hobby, so I won't waste time reviewing each of them. What I will say is in this case 1+1+1 doesn't equal three, with those three ladies, it equals a perfect 10. OMG! The three of them played well together and with me. It wasn't just me taking turns with three sexy and amazing women, it was four people enjoying the other three. I won't go into detail about who did what or to whom, however, what I will say is, if you've ever fantasized about having multiple women interacting with you and each other, they did about everything you imagined. Even though they were enjoying each other, they also kept me and junior very happy. Also they all seemed to have enjoyed junior. This and my weekend up North with Jeannie and Nikki were absolutely the most amazing multi partner experiences I've every had. The only thing that could have made it better, would have been two hours instead of just one.

    While Jeannie may not schedule anymore, if you know of another woman who would enjoy this, I highly recommend this unforgettable experience! However, I would also definitely recommend Nikki and Ariel Rose for just a threesome. I will add that Ariel's pics are accurate, but because she is young and new to the hobby she is somewhat shy. So be kind and patient with her, you'll be rewarded. She is beautiful, full bodied and sweet!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...1/546493663715

  12. #2032

    Same

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  13. #2031
    [Deleted by Admin]Not a white knight, I just don't see it happening.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    What is the deal with people who think that if they say they are not doing what they are absolutely doing they really think they aren't doing it?

    If I punch somebody in the nose it doesn't mean I punched them less if I say I'm not hitting them while I'm hitting them. I have never understood this.

    A2

  14. #2030
    Fair warning, don't pay "Arial" up front for anything. I had the "pleasure" months ago and made that mistake. Ill leave it at that.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    I have the esteemed pleasure of meeting this young lady last evening she is a student of the game under the tutelage of madam Nikki and is eager to become acquainted with senior members.

    Arial is 21 and I would say an absolutely luxurious 170. I guarantee it's all in the right places and she is soft and sweet and smells like heaven and if you haven't held a bare pair of 21 year old boobs man are you in for a treat. I had forgotten in my old age LOL but it was a nice refresher.

    Her menu is fairly open. She does not speak Greek at all please do not ask.

    BBBJ Is an option but no CIM. DATY and DFK are fine as well.

    Having said that and laid the baseline, she is open to BB, However you will be required to prove you have been recently tested and are clean (I'm sure we can all understand that).

    She is very shy and likes her partner taking charge respectfully. She takes instructions very well and absolutely enjoys pleasing her partner. But please be a gentleman as she is new enough to be easily overwhelmed and after my visit I will attest she is one we would like to keep around. I definitely would.

    If you know Nikki then you know how this works. Reach out for an appointment.

    $$$ hr and upcharge for extras to be discussed when you schedule please so she can be well prepared (MSOG and BB with paperwork). My visit was excellent BBBJ that will definitely get it done LOL and sweet sweet nectar that absolutely filled my senses as I enjoyed the trip south, DFK is awesome and enthusiastic as she is younger but she definitely has a sensual side (which I like very much) as always YMMV but I believe if you are good to her she reciprocate. I will definitely be making the drive again. Be safe gentleman. JK.

    P. S remember gentlemen thick thighs save lives😁.

  15. #2029

    Ariel Rose

    I have the esteemed pleasure of meeting this young lady last evening she is a student of the game under the tutelage of madam Nikki and is eager to become acquainted with senior members.

    Arial is 21 and I would say an absolutely luxurious 170. I guarantee it's all in the right places and she is soft and sweet and smells like heaven and if you haven't held a bare pair of 21 year old boobs man are you in for a treat. I had forgotten in my old age LOL but it was a nice refresher.

    Her menu is fairly open. She does not speak Greek at all please do not ask.

    BBBJ Is an option but no CIM. DATY and DFK are fine as well.

    Having said that and laid the baseline, she is open to BB, However you will be required to prove you have been recently tested and are clean (I'm sure we can all understand that).

    She is very shy and likes her partner taking charge respectfully. She takes instructions very well and absolutely enjoys pleasing her partner. But please be a gentleman as she is new enough to be easily overwhelmed and after my visit I will attest she is one we would like to keep around. I definitely would.

    If you know Nikki then you know how this works. Reach out for an appointment.

    $$$ hr and upcharge for extras to be discussed when you schedule please so she can be well prepared (MSOG and BB with paperwork). My visit was excellent BBBJ that will definitely get it done LOL and sweet sweet nectar that absolutely filled my senses as I enjoyed the trip south, DFK is awesome and enthusiastic as she is younger but she definitely has a sensual side (which I like very much) as always YMMV but I believe if you are good to her she reciprocate. I will definitely be making the drive again. Be safe gentleman. JK.

    P. S remember gentlemen thick thighs save lives😁.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000003.jpg‎   image000001.jpg‎   image000002.jpg‎   image000000.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape