Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 144 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 2149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2029

    Ariel Rose

    I have the esteemed pleasure of meeting this young lady last evening she is a student of the game under the tutelage of madam Nikki and is eager to become acquainted with senior members.

    Arial is 21 and I would say an absolutely luxurious 170. I guarantee it's all in the right places and she is soft and sweet and smells like heaven and if you haven't held a bare pair of 21 year old boobs man are you in for a treat. I had forgotten in my old age LOL but it was a nice refresher.

    Her menu is fairly open. She does not speak Greek at all please do not ask.

    BBBJ Is an option but no CIM. DATY and DFK are fine as well.

    Having said that and laid the baseline, she is open to BB, However you will be required to prove you have been recently tested and are clean (I'm sure we can all understand that).

    She is very shy and likes her partner taking charge respectfully. She takes instructions very well and absolutely enjoys pleasing her partner. But please be a gentleman as she is new enough to be easily overwhelmed and after my visit I will attest she is one we would like to keep around. I definitely would.

    If you know Nikki then you know how this works. Reach out for an appointment.

    $$$ hr and upcharge for extras to be discussed when you schedule please so she can be well prepared (MSOG and BB with paperwork). My visit was excellent BBBJ that will definitely get it done LOL and sweet sweet nectar that absolutely filled my senses as I enjoyed the trip south, DFK is awesome and enthusiastic as she is younger but she definitely has a sensual side (which I like very much) as always YMMV but I believe if you are good to her she reciprocate. I will definitely be making the drive again. Be safe gentleman. JK.

    P. S remember gentlemen thick thighs save lives😁.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000003.jpg‎   image000001.jpg‎   image000002.jpg‎   image000000.jpg‎  

  2. #2028

    She is a women

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Picture 3 looks to be a well groomed kitty however I see the confusing part. The text definitely leads one to believe you would be in for the surprise of your life. Some chances just aren't worth taking imo.

    Be safe sir. JK.
    I saw her a few years ago she is defiantly a woman. Unless she had a sex change.

  3. #2027

    Understandable

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxTrot  [View Original Post]
    Shared a text with her. Claims stg post phone number is her friend's phone as she lost hers. Also I'd and account issues. Scared me away.
    I believe the prospect of "her" undressing only to see her "special friend" jump out and wink at you will send most of us in the other direction LOL.

    Finding out she identified as a sexy woman would be horrible LOL. Be safe JK.

  4. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Picture 3 looks to be a well groomed kitty however I see the confusing part. The text definitely leads one to believe you would be in for the surprise of your life. Some chances just aren't worth taking imo.

    Be safe sir. JK.
    Shared a text with her. Claims stg post phone number is her friend's phone as she lost hers. Also I'd and account issues. Scared me away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jan_14_2026_2_35_50.jpg‎  

  5. #2025
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...e/209720355156

    This one is confusing. I am almost 100% sure she is a woman, but the text on her add has me questioning this.
    Picture 3 looks to be a well groomed kitty however I see the confusing part. The text definitely leads one to believe you would be in for the surprise of your life. Some chances just aren't worth taking imo.

    Be safe sir. JK.

  6. #2024

    I'd say man

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...e/209720355156

    This one is confusing. I am almost 100% sure she is a woman, but the text on her add has me questioning this.
    With Penis size mentioned in the attribute section and the BFE service, my call is man.

  7. #2023

    So confused

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...e/209720355156

    This one is confusing. I am almost 100% sure she is a woman, but the text on her add has me questioning this.

  8. #2022

    Charlie Cherry will be missed

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Charlie's still around? She hasn't posted in almost 2 weeks?
    I'm very sad to bring this news but Charlie had to move down south suddenly. She's taking care of a family member with Alzheimer's and does not know when she will return. She wanted me let everyone know that even though it was short lived she had an amazing time with yall! Xoxo MadameNikki.

  9. #2021

    Charlie?

    Anyone know if Charlie's still around? She hasn't posted in almost 2 weeks?

  10. #2020

    As JJ used to say

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee68  [View Original Post]
    Due to members of this board giving out Jeannie's number, without her permission, she has decided that she is out of the hobby.
    As JJ used to say, it only takes a few bad apples to ruin it for the rest of us.

  11. #2019

    UTR Jeannie

    Due to members of this board giving out Jeannie's number, without her permission, she has decided that she is out of the hobby.

  12. #2018

    Redhead Sarah

    Sarah is back in BC. I've seen her a few times in Lansing and planning a BC trip to see her soon. Hot little redhead spinner. Check her out. STG is the current number. Second link is just extra pics for you dudes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...6/774042927666

    https://lansing.myescort.network/female-escorts/details/8b430a4b-13fb-4c2f-8a49-60f738ffe57a

  13. #2017
    Beware!! Don't think for a minute this is how she is normally or you're going to regret it. You'll find out eventually zero doubt. First date was good next one clear major mental issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    I held off on seeing this amazing provider due to some reviews on here. Let me tell you, I would say I will second guess reviews from here on but honestly, I don't need to look for another. I can honestly say she is hands down one of my to 2 atf. If you have seen her before and had a bad experience, do yourself a huge favor and try again. From the first text to dropping her off it was amazing! I drove 42 minutes to pick her up and drop her off (at my request) and not one awkward or dull moment. And let me make this clear, her pictures do her no justice. Amazing body, smile, eyes, and meow. I will say this guy's and it runs true with most providers. You get what you give. Treat her kindly and have some damn patience and she gives it back 10 fold. I won't say how long but I assure you, she is no clock watcher if she is enjoying herself. We shared life stories, laughed, flirted. Made her dinner and she immediately offered to help, but I refused as I wanted her to know some of us have respect and know how to treat someone you are hoping to share pleasure with. I can not wait to see her again, and again. Best of luck out there guys, and don't believe every review you read.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...r/384489396747

  14. #2016

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    I held off on seeing this amazing provider due to some reviews on here. Let me tell you, I would say I will second guess reviews from here on but honestly, I don't need to look for another. I can honestly say she is hands down one of my to 2 atf. If you have seen her before and had a bad experience, do yourself a huge favor and try again. From the first text to dropping her off it was amazing! I drove 42 minutes to pick her up and drop her off (at my request) and not one awkward or dull moment. And let me make this clear, her pictures do her no justice. Amazing body, smile, eyes, and meow. I will say this guy's and it runs true with most providers. You get what you give. Treat her kindly and have some damn patience and she gives it back 10 fold. I won't say how long but I assure you, she is no clock watcher if she is enjoying herself. We shared life stories, laughed, flirted. Made her dinner and she immediately offered to help, but I refused as I wanted her to know some of us have respect and know how to treat someone you are hoping to share pleasure with. I can not wait to see her again, and again. Best of luck out there guys, and don't believe every review you read.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...r/384489396747
    Glad to see a good report. Maybe she is coming around and realized having an attitude, forgetting appointment lengths, and upselling don't keep a steady income. First time I visited we had an hour agreed to via text. Get there and she says she has 10 minutes. TF? Second time, she tried upselling for daty. She also said when you cum the appointment is over. So no MSOG, cuddling, or even the full hour. Regardless, she is off my list. Angie, Molly, and a few other ladies keep me busy. As always, YMMV.

  15. #2015

    Xofae / Krystal Can't Wait for next time

    I held off on seeing this amazing provider due to some reviews on here. Let me tell you, I would say I will second guess reviews from here on but honestly, I don't need to look for another. I can honestly say she is hands down one of my to 2 atf. If you have seen her before and had a bad experience, do yourself a huge favor and try again. From the first text to dropping her off it was amazing! I drove 42 minutes to pick her up and drop her off (at my request) and not one awkward or dull moment. And let me make this clear, her pictures do her no justice. Amazing body, smile, eyes, and meow. I will say this guy's and it runs true with most providers. You get what you give. Treat her kindly and have some damn patience and she gives it back 10 fold. I won't say how long but I assure you, she is no clock watcher if she is enjoying herself. We shared life stories, laughed, flirted. Made her dinner and she immediately offered to help, but I refused as I wanted her to know some of us have respect and know how to treat someone you are hoping to share pleasure with. I can not wait to see her again, and again. Best of luck out there guys, and don't believe every review you read.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...r/384489396747

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape