Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 7575
-
01-23-26 23:34 #7215Regular Member

Posts: 21Jackie
Has anyone seen her yet. What's the intel?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908876290.html
-
01-21-26 10:59 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 1668Hannah
She has been reported on before.
She is at her 3rd location. This one on obt.
Not her in the pictures. There are 2 here.
They both have menus. I am pretty sure hannah would do FS, but I don't think the other one would.
Hannah speaks English and Spanish, yhe other one Spanish only.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...910082994.html
-
01-20-26 13:12 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 958Scam
Seems to be a scam. A few messages and then a request for a deposit. Delete.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...909193758.html
-
01-19-26 13:01 #7212Regular Member

Posts: 17Saw Patricia instead
Didn't get a chance to see Jackie so went to see Patricia instead. https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...909668186.html
Originally Posted by Japanrules
[View Original Post]
But turns out her name isn't Patricia, it's Angela. Was a completely diff photo than the one in the ad. But young and pretty. Curvy. Nice tits. Experience was very expensive $$ 20 for L2. And honestly, kinda boring. The spot is near Crystal Lake and Curry Ford. House. Massage table in bedroom. (crowded) BTW it was a CBJ. She used some hot stones. Meh. Nice tits though. Did not plop 'them out on flip. Had to summon them. Kinda clinical. Not sensual. But, that said, the CBJ was very good because it was over pretty quick. I had to laugh because. Damn that was a lotta loot for a little effort. Was all over well before the hour. No additional massage was offered to fill the time. Believe me when I tell you LISS is a million times better in every way, service, spa condition, massage, and amazing extras, and she's $20 less. Would not repeat. Will try Jackie next!
-
01-19-26 11:18 #7211Regular Member

Posts: 4Kissimmee
Visited her over a month. Comms were pretty good and responsive. She has a parking garage in a convenient location across from her office. I went early morning, so essentially no one else was out there. She is nice, Wears scrubs, probably about early 30's, decent face, but definitely a bbw Latina. She seems a little shy and hesitant but warmed up. Massage was just ok and cost $. Nothing was offered or hinted at so I left a small tip and left. As of now, I Would not go again unless other reviews suggest it.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...909021908.html
-
01-19-26 11:05 #7210Regular Member

Posts: 4Molly Arum
My experience has been the same. Been to apartment and office, and both were very nice safe and discrete. I would say her pics are about 3-5 years old. Her massages are pretty pricey and there's nothing offered in addition. Her massages are however very relaxing and somehow put me asleep a couple of times. She is sensual in a way where you think she is leading up to something, but nope. Overall, I wouldn't go again as there are too many other options for less.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 10:56 #7209Regular Member

Posts: 4AS Spa
Had a dream with her. I believe she went by Aurora in the past. Comms were really good and responsive, easy set up. Lives in an apartment complex decent area and parking, well lit and safe. She is very nice, decent English but fluent Spanish. She is a brown skinned Latina, shorter and on the thicker side. The massage was legit and impressive. Lots of oil and shower after was offered. No tease, but on the flip L1 was offered and otc was allowed. Massage was. 8 and I Tipped. 6 and left. Would go again, the massage alone was well worth it.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...909270856.html
-
01-17-26 15:05 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 168She's Back
Back at it under diff ad. I'm sure still wants a deposit.
Originally Posted by Dockers55
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 13:25 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 907Did you tip her or did she ask for any additional for the L1?
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 16:14 #7206Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252I saw her as well! Gives topless L1 and that's about it!
The above poster gave an accurate summary but the extent of her services indicated by her to me is topless L1 happy endings. I kindly asked for more and was politely declined! Her massage I believe is good although when I went I could tell somebody else! Like a family member!? Was present in the kitchen! LOL while I was in a designated room for the massage.
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
She is an older lady has a ring camera at her door but is a pleasant friendly person right off of Kirkman road.
-
01-16-26 14:20 #7205Senior Member

Posts: 907Did you tip her?
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 07:19 #7204Regular Member

Posts: 1Sounds interesting
How did it go?
Originally Posted by TheVicTurbo
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 18:26 #7203Senior Member

Posts: 381The ad has been flagged for removal.
Won't have to waste time with it.
Originally Posted by MolonLabe87
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 16:48 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 330Isabella
First she was attractive but dress more like a long hike they in a sexy outfit. Then We are at $$$ for a handjob probably another $ for a BJ and probably covered.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
Probably another $ or $$ for FS.
Heck I would go to Liss who I send weekly for FS at 400 and you won't be disappointed at ally.
My two cents.
Be safe.
DrP.
-
01-15-26 15:34 #7201Regular Member

Posts: 17This one.
About to check this out today unless somebody says it's unwise. Coms are good. Name is Jakie. Don't know if it's really a spa. Or if there are several ladies. Seems like just her though. Anybody have intel? https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908876290.html










Reply With Quote





