Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 5998
-
01-16-26 14:47 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 68Feya at Brisa
I saw her early morning without makeup and she was still very beautiful. Natural beauty with a beautiful smile. A great combination of GFE / PSE. Tattoo on her thigh that goes up to her lower tummy.
Face 9/10 Service 10/10 Body 8.5/10.
She greeted me at the door and escorted me into the corner room. Very stunning with that tube dress on her. I handed her the donation and I started undressing. She came back in and we started DFK for a few minutes before she gave me a strong deep tissue massage. She then asked for me to flip over. DFK, Exceptional BBBJ skills (mouth on tip and two hands OMG) slow and sensual but also sloppy, BLS, DT no gag, 69, RCG, CG, Mish, Standing Mish, k9, CIM.
We were both sweating by the end of the session. I looked at the clock and we're 50 minutes in. Wow she has so much energy. One fellow monger said to carb up before you see her. You were right.
Time goes by so fast when you're having fun and I absolutely loved this visit. She made me feel welcomed and showed that she enjoyed our time together. 100% repeat material.
-
01-16-26 13:56 #5322Regular Member

Posts: 2Tacoma recs?
I know the Tacoma scene has died down a bit recently. Went to Mei a few weeks back and that was fun and cheap. Any other spots in Tacoma that aren't a long haul? Preferably with a table shower.
-
01-15-26 22:02 #5321Banned Member

Posts: 319No accident
The quality of the service has increased dramatically in the last 3 years or so. It's pretty easy to identify places with a lot of positive reviews, and they tend to offer pretty consistent service. It's biology, not physics, so it's not 100%, but your odds of having a good time at a shop like Brisa are very good.
Originally Posted by StlNumb1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 15:36 #5320Regular Member

Posts: 14I like the idea of building some fresh reports and intel around this area. It's been a minute since I've checked out most of the places but here's what I know currently, maybe I'll check some of them out to get more up to date info.
Originally Posted by PNWMan
[View Original Post]
Malan. Been over a year since I've been but always been FS, standard rate for me. Aunties / Grannies but decent service.
Moon. Original owner sold a while back it seemed and there was an auntie there that gave FS. Very average but did the job.
Massage. On 123rd by the coffee place on the corner. Been several times but not for about a year. Typically HJ only but occasionally the MMS would produce a younger girl that would do FS after she got the hint I was interested in more fun.
Broadway (same complex is where Door 11 was) - HJ only by an auntie, offers TUMA if you're into it, pretty good massage, and the HJ is excellent, she takes her time, no jackhammering. Been probably 6 times in the last 18 months and always good service.
Spring. Been a couple years, was legit only earlier but the last time an auntie gave HJ. Was decent but not enough to get me back since.
A-1 - sometimes just an auntie that offers HJ, occasionally would have a younger, cuter girl that offered more. Been a year though but usually there was at least some fun available. They have a TS but it's not always offered.
10 E. Last time I went was a couple years and say Sunny, absolutely filthy dirty and fun granny if you're ok with the age. Honestly I think there was very little she wouldn't be open to if you asked.
-
01-15-26 13:53 #5319Senior Member

Posts: 1305I miss Pinee. And a few one offs at some of those others.
Originally Posted by StuntDriver
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 13:32 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 91New to WA
Just moved to the Seattle area from the east coast this is what I've learned so far (And please feel free to correct or add anything you feel is important for someone new to the state to know).
1). From what I can tell, there doesn't seem to be a lot available in the downtown area. I'm using the same popular search sites that I used on the east coast, so maybe I'm just not looking on the right sites. But there seems to be a lot more available closer to the Tacoma area.
2). There seems to be a lot more AMP options than there are of quality escorts.
Now, after reading some reviews and having been in the state for a whole two days already, I decided I needed to check out one of the local recommendations and made an appointment to see Anna over at brisa. HOLY SHIT! I Don't know if she's just one of those rare types that only cycle through maybe once every few years and I just happened to move right when this was happening, or if this is just indicative of the standard level of service on this side of the country. Either way it was mind blowing.
Now, allow me to provide you some insight into my level of expectation. I'm by no means new to the hobby. You can check my profile and see I've been an active member for quite a while on the East Coast. And one of the reasons I had upgraded my hobby to the mid to high end escort, was because of the level of services offered at the AMPs. They were all structured the same, the same mechanical massage, done in the same meticulous order: neck. Back - one arm. The other arm. One leg -the other leg. Then turn. Standard HE / HJ was always offered. A few places (only in specific areas) offered additional services. Almost none offered bbj, and even less (and I'm talking 2 maybe 3 places) offered FS.
Total: •1 hr w / standard HE - $.
• 1 hr w / expanded menu but no FS - $$.
• 1 hr with FS - $$.
So that's where I'm coming from and I was not mentally prepared for what I was about to experience. The massage was anything but mechanical and it wasn't long before Anna was sitting on my back, legs straddling either side and she began using her def bare ass to rub oil on my back. Then she transformed into a pirate who was convinced there was buried treasure in my ass and that her tongue was a shovel. This is something you can't find back home, and the very few providers you'll find that do offer it, one look at their pics and you'll wish they would retire. After repositioning me in order to maximize the efficiency of her search for treasure she moved into a 69 and proceeded to swallow choke and gag on me, before wrapping up and riding me to completion.
Total damage: $$.
So that's all I got for now, but I'm planning on going back today to see Freya as she seems to be the next most recommended.
Thanks.
-
01-15-26 11:22 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 123And yeah, Tacoma seems dead. Amazing to think that spots like Pinee, M&M, Pink Ocean, Labella, Lollibee, and others were dominating with superstar talent not even two years ago.
-
01-15-26 11:19 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 123Yet Another Feya Brisa Report
After all the hype I had to see for myself. And the hype is justified.
I'd describe Feya as a GFE girlfriend experience, but only if your girlfriend is a porn star. She was non-stop action action action from the second we were alone. She's young, hot great body, gorgeous face, needs the translator app for anything complex. But we weren't talking very much. Absolutely orally gifted. Deep, slow, fast, eye contact, Russian, two hands on shaft while head in mouth, loves the mirror, loves everything. Her tattoos are sexy. Her attitude is even moreso. Hot CIM finish and then she KEPT GOING for so long.
I had 15 minutes remaining in my 1 hr visit after I popped, and she insisted on giving me a massage even though another customer was waiting for her. So I got a full 15 minutes of nude massage with lots of teasing and play.
If I had to describe her in one word, it would be "fun. ".
Both Feya and Gigi were available when I showed up (it was quiet before dinner). I chose Feya. But I might have to visit Gigi next. Curvy service queen Anna rounds out a solid crew this month.
But carbo load before you see Feya. She will test your cardio endurance.
-
01-15-26 11:12 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 123No. The Cici at M&M was "Crazy Cici. ".
Originally Posted by NwBilly
[View Original Post]
The Cici going back to Maple is not crazy. .
-
01-15-26 02:38 #5314Banned Member

Posts: 211Some answers
Brisa girls move most often to another SBBBJ location. So they will be reviewed in those other locations, Seattle and Everett threads / subforums.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
I also know for a fact that some MMS in some locations prohibit girls from sharing their contact info. That creates issues where girls often change names when they move locations and it takes awhile for us to figure it out and catch on. Some girls ask not to post when they are working in a new location under a different name (though it often gets leaked).
I learned to drive out of my way, be it Seattle, Everett or Tacoma / Federal Way to see the most hyped up girl. Most of the time I am happy with the outcome.
-
01-15-26 01:54 #5313Regular Member

Posts: 2Tacoma is Dead
Is this the CiCi that used to be at M&M?
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 01:42 #5312Regular Member

Posts: 17Flower
Flower massage, Nana is around 25 years old. I had a massage with a girl named Nana who was around 25 years old. The price was reasonable and the service lasted for half an hour. She lives in Edgewood. I've been here before. She's a woman in her fifties. Nana gave me a big surprise. She was very sexy and kissed me without a condom. I was extremely satisfied.
-
01-15-26 01:19 #5311Regular Member

Posts: 17Cici
Is that Cici from MM?
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 00:51 #5310Banned Member

Posts: 994Cici and Amy are at Maple in FedWay
Cici starts tomorrow. Biggest naturals I have ever see in the wild. Great service.
Amy looked absolutely great when I was in the shop the other day, exceptional massage (never get to that with Cici) and very good service as well.
If you want to break your Brisa habit (I don't), then Maple has it going on. I'll be visiting both ladies when I get back stateside.
-
01-14-26 19:28 #5309Banned Member

Posts: 994Brisa is great but FedWay still has many options, Tacoma dead
I talk about QQ, Lotus, Maple (Cici returning! ) But Brisa has quality so it gets talked about. Instead of complaining visit and write reviews of other shops.
PSA - 4 Seasons on PacHwy has a new hottie, Sophie. Very nice tatas and service.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




