Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 400 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 5997
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5307

    Puyallup update

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been out that way in a while so I believe you're probably right. The best they had there was Yuna anyway and she's easy to find.

    I get it about Brisa. I'm definitely a fan myself but try to avoid the busy times. They're a victim of their own success.

    Part of me thinks "other shops should just up their game and get hotter girls to compete with Brisa and BJ" but another part knows there are winners out there I'm missing out on because they're being drowned out. " The non-AMP Asian threas used to be dominated by Renton Thai hotties. Until it wasn't. I don't know the best way to organize the info, but I grateful it's not my problem to solve and also grateful the info is here, even if I have to dig for it LOL.
    Yes, I do believe door 11 is closed.

    Chic Fil Le, one older lady, said she had a Bush and her large boobs were popping out of her blouse, at least one was. Her face wasn't clear, old acne. Not horrible but. Not young.

    Place by jimmy John's on east of meridian. Older, taller, not attractive.

    Joint by Tacoma boys, sent a nice Latina picture but not readily available and they generally only allow 1/2 hr at the standard 2 donation.

    That's why this tread speaks so much about specific spots IMO.

  2. #5306

    Auburn Tacoma Fed Way

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    This section has turned into the Seattle review board LOL. The tacoma only talks about 1 place and it's brisa LOL. Everybody says it and nothing else and the Seattle message section talks about the same place. For a tacoma review there sure on a lot of up north reviews or reviews not in the south sound. I get that is dead in Tacoma but then this section should be the same way DEAD. Or these reviews need to be in the Seattle message review. I understand it's auburn and not exactly north but it ain't south either.

    Either way no talk of anything in Tacoma. Just remember the reviews here are also talked about in another section. I've not gone to Brisa for the busy reason of everybody going and I'm not EVER in auburn LOL. My loss but still sad that only 1 place is every reviewed and it's so popular that nobody will go out chat about anything else. The BB section died from the talk of the same rotation and sure this section will to cause even the Brisa reviews is talks of the same girls like a few times on what each person did or didn't get to do with her. Just sad that this turned into who can review the same place the most LOL.
    When I look at the map, Auburn is SE of FW, NE of Tacoma, definitely between Tacoma and FW.

    So reviews of Brisa actually belong here,7 I may say?

  3. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by CrysisAverted  [View Original Post]
    I thought Door 11 was closed?

    And yeah, agree that this thread might as well be renamed "Brisa fan boys".

    Although when Lollibee (RIP) and M&M were popular, it was pretty much the same thing. Popular girls get fucked a lot. It is what it is.
    I haven't been out that way in a while so I believe you're probably right. The best they had there was Yuna anyway and she's easy to find.

    I get it about Brisa. I'm definitely a fan myself but try to avoid the busy times. They're a victim of their own success.

    Part of me thinks "other shops should just up their game and get hotter girls to compete with Brisa and BJ" but another part knows there are winners out there I'm missing out on because they're being drowned out. " The non-AMP Asian threas used to be dominated by Renton Thai hotties. Until it wasn't. I don't know the best way to organize the info, but I grateful it's not my problem to solve and also grateful the info is here, even if I have to dig for it LOL.

  4. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    This section has turned into the Seattle review board LOL. The tacoma only talks about 1 place and it's brisa LOL. Everybody says it and nothing else and the Seattle message section talks about the same place. For a tacoma review there sure on a lot of up north reviews or reviews not in the south sound. I get that is dead in Tacoma but then this section should be the same way DEAD. Or these reviews need to be in the Seattle message review. I understand it's auburn and not exactly north but it ain't south either.

    Either way no talk of anything in Tacoma. Just remember the reviews here are also talked about in another section. I've not gone to Brisa for the busy reason of everybody going and I'm not EVER in auburn LOL. My loss but still sad that only 1 place is every reviewed and it's so popular that nobody will go out chat about anything else. The BB section died from the talk of the same rotation and sure this section will to cause even the Brisa reviews is talks of the same girls like a few times on what each person did or didn't get to do with her. Just sad that this turned into who can review the same place the most LOL.
    If it's that big of a deal, start an Auburn thread? That might take off.

  5. #5303
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]

    Door 11 behind Chipotle is reliable but sometimes rushed.
    I thought Door 11 was closed?

    And yeah, agree that this thread might as well be renamed "Brisa fan boys".

    Although when Lollibee (RIP) and M&M were popular, it was pretty much the same thing. Popular girls get fucked a lot. It is what it is.

  6. #5302
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    One Brisa Review

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    This section has turned into the Seattle review board LOL. The tacoma only talks about 1 place and it's brisa LOL. Everybody says it and nothing else and the Seattle message section talks about the same place. For a tacoma review there sure on a lot of up north reviews or reviews not in the south sound. I get that is dead in Tacoma but then this section should be the same way DEAD. Or these reviews need to be in the Seattle message review. I understand it's auburn and not exactly north but it ain't south either.

    Either way no talk of anything in Tacoma. Just remember the reviews here are also talked about in another section. I've not gone to Brisa for the busy reason of everybody going and I'm not EVER in auburn LOL. My loss but still sad that only 1 place is every reviewed and it's so popular that nobody will go out chat about anything else. The BB section died from the talk of the same rotation and sure this section will to cause even the Brisa reviews is talks of the same girls like a few times on what each person did or didn't get to do with her. Just sad that this turned into who can review the same place the most LOL.
    Idk, in the first page (15 posts), I found people mostly responding to the questions about PM and Puyallup / Graham options. I know it's frustrating when it's harder to find reviews for your area, but let's try to get more reviews from other shops, like StuntDriver is trying to do.

  7. #5301

    This section

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWMan  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations in the Puyallup / Graham area? Big fan of Brisa but sometimes it's not worth the drive. Just want something on my way home so I can quickly get on with my life LOL.
    This section has turned into the Seattle review board LOL. The tacoma only talks about 1 place and it's brisa LOL. Everybody says it and nothing else and the Seattle message section talks about the same place. For a tacoma review there sure on a lot of up north reviews or reviews not in the south sound. I get that is dead in Tacoma but then this section should be the same way DEAD. Or these reviews need to be in the Seattle message review. I understand it's auburn and not exactly north but it ain't south either.

    Either way no talk of anything in Tacoma. Just remember the reviews here are also talked about in another section. I've not gone to Brisa for the busy reason of everybody going and I'm not EVER in auburn LOL. My loss but still sad that only 1 place is every reviewed and it's so popular that nobody will go out chat about anything else. The BB section died from the talk of the same rotation and sure this section will to cause even the Brisa reviews is talks of the same girls like a few times on what each person did or didn't get to do with her. Just sad that this turned into who can review the same place the most LOL.

  8. #5300
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWMan  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations in the Puyallup / Graham area? Big fan of Brisa but sometimes it's not worth the drive. Just want something on my way home so I can quickly get on with my life LOL.
    Bunches of options along Meridian. None of them reliably great.

    Kings is a maybe.

    The one by Chickfila is a sometimes.

    Door 11 behind Chipotle is reliable but sometimes rushed.

    The one by the auto rental shop is a sometimes.

    The one near Graham in a tiny strip mall often has a cutie. It's next to some sort of arcade or games store.

    River Rd options:

    10E is slutty GILFs

    Enco is a hot viet owner and often chubby Colombians. Or at least used to be.

    Everywhere else is a granny shop. They might offer more than an HJ but you won't want it.

  9. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a message.
    Can you please PM that same intel?

  10. #5298

    Puyallup / Graham Area Recommendations

    Any recommendations in the Puyallup / Graham area? Big fan of Brisa but sometimes it's not worth the drive. Just want something on my way home so I can quickly get on with my life LOL.

  11. #5297
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopkinesque  [View Original Post]
    I've found a few providers that give a great massage and level 1 but I'm looking for something new in the Tacoma / fedway area. Any exquisite massage experience y'all have found?

    I've been to a few places that I'll list.

    East pearl massage. Older and inconsistent (pricey as well).

    Relax massage in Lakewood, inconsistent but cheaper.

    C &k oil massage off 6th Ave. Decent massage but a very weird experience.

    Heal massage off of south Tacoma way. Really good deep tissue no extras (not sure if it's because of caution).

    Best foot massage (hard to see from the road) off Bridgeport in UP. Inconsistent depending on provider, L1 is available.
    Sent you a message.

  12. #5296

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    She is the manager and is gorgeous, gives the best massage in the area, super strong, and only goes L1 (married dammit).

    If you want more see her other girls, but Shana only hires providers with great massage skills, so that part is a given.
    I was wondering about that spot. I've read a number of posts saying it's a good spot for this but my experience was upsell for boom boom. Hot though they are, I wasn't in the market for they are selling.

    I know it's a weird thing to hear from monger but I have a relationship with a masseur from a local spot. I don't lack for sex, I have some of the best sex I've ever had in my life. She just doesn't really do massage after relationship.

  13. #5295

    Thanks

    08 KrDoggy.

    She is the manager and is gorgeous, gives the best massage in the area, super strong, and only goes L1 (married dammit).

    If you want more see her other girls, but Shana only hires providers with great massage skills, so that part is a given.

    Thanks because I wrote off qq because some of the other providers weren't too into that. Although hot, I was looking for something different than what they were selling.

  14. #5294

    Shana at QQ in FedWay

    She is the manager and is gorgeous, gives the best massage in the area, super strong, and only goes L1 (married dammit).

    If you want more see her other girls, but Shana only hires providers with great massage skills, so that part is a given.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopkinesque  [View Original Post]
    I've found a few providers that give a great massage and level 1 but I'm looking for something new in the Tacoma / fedway area. Any exquisite massage experience y'all have found?

    I've been to a few places that I'll list.

    East pearl massage. Older and inconsistent (pricey as well).

    Relax massage in Lakewood, inconsistent but cheaper.

    C &k oil massage off 6th Ave. Decent massage but a very weird experience.

    Heal massage off of south Tacoma way. Really good deep tissue no extras (not sure if it's because of caution).

    Best foot massage (hard to see from the road) off Bridgeport in UP. Inconsistent depending on provider, L1 is available.

  15. #5293

    I know, it's rare

    I've found a few providers that give a great massage and level 1 but I'm looking for something new in the Tacoma / fedway area. Any exquisite massage experience y'all have found?

    I've been to a few places that I'll list.

    East pearl massage. Older and inconsistent (pricey as well).

    Relax massage in Lakewood, inconsistent but cheaper.

    C &k oil massage off 6th Ave. Decent massage but a very weird experience.

    Heal massage off of south Tacoma way. Really good deep tissue no extras (not sure if it's because of caution).

    Best foot massage (hard to see from the road) off Bridgeport in UP. Inconsistent depending on provider, L1 is available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape