Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 5997
-
01-14-26 18:01 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 137Puyallup update
Yes, I do believe door 11 is closed.
Originally Posted by StuntDriver
[View Original Post]
Chic Fil Le, one older lady, said she had a Bush and her large boobs were popping out of her blouse, at least one was. Her face wasn't clear, old acne. Not horrible but. Not young.
Place by jimmy John's on east of meridian. Older, taller, not attractive.
Joint by Tacoma boys, sent a nice Latina picture but not readily available and they generally only allow 1/2 hr at the standard 2 donation.
That's why this tread speaks so much about specific spots IMO.
-
01-14-26 16:57 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 119Auburn Tacoma Fed Way
When I look at the map, Auburn is SE of FW, NE of Tacoma, definitely between Tacoma and FW.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
So reviews of Brisa actually belong here,7 I may say?
-
01-14-26 16:05 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 123I haven't been out that way in a while so I believe you're probably right. The best they had there was Yuna anyway and she's easy to find.
Originally Posted by CrysisAverted
[View Original Post]
I get it about Brisa. I'm definitely a fan myself but try to avoid the busy times. They're a victim of their own success.
Part of me thinks "other shops should just up their game and get hotter girls to compete with Brisa and BJ" but another part knows there are winners out there I'm missing out on because they're being drowned out. " The non-AMP Asian threas used to be dominated by Renton Thai hotties. Until it wasn't. I don't know the best way to organize the info, but I grateful it's not my problem to solve and also grateful the info is here, even if I have to dig for it LOL.
-
01-14-26 16:04 #5304Banned Member

Posts: 907If it's that big of a deal, start an Auburn thread? That might take off.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 15:27 #5303Banned Member

Posts: 40I thought Door 11 was closed?
Originally Posted by StuntDriver
[View Original Post]
And yeah, agree that this thread might as well be renamed "Brisa fan boys".
Although when Lollibee (RIP) and M&M were popular, it was pretty much the same thing. Popular girls get fucked a lot. It is what it is.
-
01-14-26 11:20 #5302Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269One Brisa Review
Idk, in the first page (15 posts), I found people mostly responding to the questions about PM and Puyallup / Graham options. I know it's frustrating when it's harder to find reviews for your area, but let's try to get more reviews from other shops, like StuntDriver is trying to do.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 09:35 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 153This section
This section has turned into the Seattle review board LOL. The tacoma only talks about 1 place and it's brisa LOL. Everybody says it and nothing else and the Seattle message section talks about the same place. For a tacoma review there sure on a lot of up north reviews or reviews not in the south sound. I get that is dead in Tacoma but then this section should be the same way DEAD. Or these reviews need to be in the Seattle message review. I understand it's auburn and not exactly north but it ain't south either.
Originally Posted by PNWMan
[View Original Post]
Either way no talk of anything in Tacoma. Just remember the reviews here are also talked about in another section. I've not gone to Brisa for the busy reason of everybody going and I'm not EVER in auburn LOL. My loss but still sad that only 1 place is every reviewed and it's so popular that nobody will go out chat about anything else. The BB section died from the talk of the same rotation and sure this section will to cause even the Brisa reviews is talks of the same girls like a few times on what each person did or didn't get to do with her. Just sad that this turned into who can review the same place the most LOL.
-
01-14-26 00:53 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 123Bunches of options along Meridian. None of them reliably great.
Originally Posted by PNWMan
[View Original Post]
Kings is a maybe.
The one by Chickfila is a sometimes.
Door 11 behind Chipotle is reliable but sometimes rushed.
The one by the auto rental shop is a sometimes.
The one near Graham in a tiny strip mall often has a cutie. It's next to some sort of arcade or games store.
River Rd options:
10E is slutty GILFs
Enco is a hot viet owner and often chubby Colombians. Or at least used to be.
Everywhere else is a granny shop. They might offer more than an HJ but you won't want it.
-
01-13-26 20:31 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 33Can you please PM that same intel?
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 19:12 #5298Regular Member

Posts: 22Puyallup / Graham Area Recommendations
Any recommendations in the Puyallup / Graham area? Big fan of Brisa but sometimes it's not worth the drive. Just want something on my way home so I can quickly get on with my life LOL.
-
01-13-26 02:20 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 1305Sent you a message.
Originally Posted by Hopkinesque
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 19:50 #5296Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks for the info
I was wondering about that spot. I've read a number of posts saying it's a good spot for this but my experience was upsell for boom boom. Hot though they are, I wasn't in the market for they are selling.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
I know it's a weird thing to hear from monger but I have a relationship with a masseur from a local spot. I don't lack for sex, I have some of the best sex I've ever had in my life. She just doesn't really do massage after relationship.
-
01-12-26 19:42 #5295Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks
08 KrDoggy.
She is the manager and is gorgeous, gives the best massage in the area, super strong, and only goes L1 (married dammit).
If you want more see her other girls, but Shana only hires providers with great massage skills, so that part is a given.
Thanks because I wrote off qq because some of the other providers weren't too into that. Although hot, I was looking for something different than what they were selling.
-
01-12-26 17:08 #5294Banned Member

Posts: 994Shana at QQ in FedWay
She is the manager and is gorgeous, gives the best massage in the area, super strong, and only goes L1 (married dammit).
If you want more see her other girls, but Shana only hires providers with great massage skills, so that part is a given.
Originally Posted by Hopkinesque
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 15:03 #5293Regular Member

Posts: 5I know, it's rare
I've found a few providers that give a great massage and level 1 but I'm looking for something new in the Tacoma / fedway area. Any exquisite massage experience y'all have found?
I've been to a few places that I'll list.
East pearl massage. Older and inconsistent (pricey as well).
Relax massage in Lakewood, inconsistent but cheaper.
C &k oil massage off 6th Ave. Decent massage but a very weird experience.
Heal massage off of south Tacoma way. Really good deep tissue no extras (not sure if it's because of caution).
Best foot massage (hard to see from the road) off Bridgeport in UP. Inconsistent depending on provider, L1 is available.









Reply With Quote






