Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55130
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    More good news! I love mixing it up.
    Yes sir. Not sure if that girl is listed on website yet or not, but she sent me pictures of her and she looks pretty decent but a little taller than the Japanese girls. I guess someone will review her and we'll find out the details.

  2. #55129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    Vietnamese at Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Meiji just let me know that they have a Vietnamese girl coming on the 16th and she told me she offers everything that the Japanese girls offer.
    More good news! I love mixing it up.

  3. #55128
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    Soon as I get a second of time

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    So when are you going and who are you going to see? LOL, pretty funny reading this!
    I was agreeing with you, but after re-reading my post, that did not come through. Soon I'll be joining the pleasure experience.

  4. #55127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    Tiffany 5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by Whatsheneeds  [View Original Post]
    I've lurked on this page for a couple months now and visited a good amount of the popular spots but I got to give it up to Tiffany at 5 star there's no better in Orlando and that's by a mile. Nice tits and tight little ass and her throat wow. Especially when she hangs off that table. My thing is she always ready to fuck no matter what time I get there early morning or late night. And the back walk after is always love! If you want to have the time of your life and feel good about the money you spent go see Tiffany. She's back from vacation and the way she fucked me last night it looks like she missed her job a lot.
    For sure, that's a good honest review, got me thinking, you're right she must love her job! Over the years can't say I ever caught her on a bad day or with an attitude and I'm the guy that ain't afraid to speak the truth. but I do like mixing it up with variety... super convenient for me under half an hour with just a handful of red lights..and the singing don't bother me either.

  5. #55126

    Tiffany at 5-star is the only choice

    I've lurked on this page for a couple months now and visited a good amount of the popular spots but I got to give it up to Tiffany at 5 star there's no better in Orlando and that's by a mile. Nice tits and tight little ass and her throat wow. Especially when she hangs off that table. My thing is she always ready to fuck no matter what time I get there early morning or late night. And the back walk after is always love! If you want to have the time of your life and feel good about the money you spent go see Tiffany. She's back from vacation and the way she fucked me last night it looks like she missed her job a lot.

  6. #55125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    good news!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    OK, I was just informed that Mona and Blue will both be at Orchid on the 18th joining the current lineup that is there, however they are only working part part-time and mainly in the afternoons throughout the evening and only seeing select customers. The other four girls that are currently there now will remain.
    6 girls that's awesome! Business is booming!
    hopefully no more rush jobs I know that might be asking a little too much??
    Those are two superstars that never let the reviews go to their heads! Mona and Blue will still treat you like you're the last man on earth! And both take such good care of themselves they look better after not seeing them for a while!!

    Unlike some that let them bomtastic reviews go to their heads and act like you're lucky to be breathing same air they are.... looking rough around the edges.... and starting to show their age too🤣

  7. #55124
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Mieji

    Meiji just let me know that they have a Vietnamese girl coming on the 16th and she told me she offers everything that the Japanese girls offer.

  8. #55123

    $$

    New year resolution: there are so many options that I've decided. If I go to a location. Negotiations are firm at $$. I will accept but will never go back for the remainder of 2026. However, I will continue to tip in addition to the agreed price. Doing this will add an extra layer adventure to my year. Sound odd?

  9. #55122
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Mona / Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Joining current line ups? Or replacing? Hopefully joining! I don't do crowds 🤣. And after all we're in peak snowbird season.

    I'm a firm believer in "variety is the spice of life!" I love experiencing both young rookies and seasoned veterans!
    OK, I was just informed that Mona and Blue will both be at Orchid on the 18th joining the current lineup that is there, however they are only working part part-time and mainly in the afternoons throughout the evening and only seeing select customers. The other four girls that are currently there now will remain.

  10. #55121
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Joining current line ups? Or replacing? Hopefully joining! I don't do crowds 🤣. And after all we're in peak snowbird season.

    I'm a firm believer in "variety is the spice of life!" I love experiencing both young rookies and seasoned veterans!
    Right now I am not sure, but I will definitely let you know as soon as I know, but I don't think they are replacing anyone, they would most likely be joining if working at all.

  11. #55120

    Anna Spa Sanford

    A friend hit Anna Spa at the corner of 17-92 and Lake Mary blvd. Hadn't been in there in over a year. Drew a 30 something Asian girl who was thick in the right places.

    Paid for a 30 min massage at 60. Pretty decent. Oil. Very little teasing until the very end. Wanted a tip after the flip before anything happened. Gave another 60 L1 started. Asked about top removal. She said another 60 and it all comes off. He said he passed.

    He heard someone else in the next room getting pounded. So he guesses it's available there not sure at what cost. Said he may go back.

  12. #55119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Mona and Blue will be back here in Orlando in the next day or two.
    Joining current line ups? Or replacing? Hopefully joining! I don't do crowds 🤣. And after all we're in peak snowbird season.

    I'm a firm believer in "variety is the spice of life!" I love experiencing both young rookies and seasoned veterans!

  13. #55118

    Meiji Fantasy

    Saw the Chinese Provider Fantasy today. She's a well educated girl from Shanghai currently going to school in the US. Very smart and has a lot of plans. She's a little taller and has a body like some of the Chinese girls on Instagram. Very busty, curvy. Not your skinny mini Chinese girl. Service was above the usual. After the shower, she did kind of a nuru massage using her bodacious, large breasts and tongue to massage the back. In general, very good service. If she was in one of the parlors, there would be a lot of chatter about her. Face was probably a 6 to 7 and body was probably an 8 to 9. Nice relaxed conversation afterwards, went about 10 minutes over without any any sense of rushing me out. I recommend.

  14. #55117
    Quote Originally Posted by YbScottyB  [View Original Post]
    Read tons of post but I have not been to Orlando in about a year so I am not familiar with all the new places. I plan on making the drive down from jax 95 to i4 and would like to hit maybe 2 spots that are maybe closer to the east side of orlando. I could use some suggestions on which would be good to hit in the next week?
    5-star is on the east side, but depending on time of day it may be faster to take 96 to Titusville then 50 west. 5-star is on the eastern edge or the Orlando metro area. Takign 50 from I-4 can take a long time.

    This assumes you don't want to take the toll road (417).

    In Orlando, Orchid (M&Y) is the easiest to get to from I-4 of the big parlors.

    Blue Dream on Fern Creek is not far off I-4 (good but not one of the famous ones).

    Missly on Edgewater at Fairbanks is not to far off I-4.

  15. #55116
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Coda- I have some good news for you! Amber will be here in March, I know it's a little ways away, but I just got this information so figure I would share it with you.
    Thank you sir for the intel. Just in time for spring break.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape