rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55115
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by CopKoda  [View Original Post]
    When I called this morning I was told.

    Orchid: Jojo, bobo, Abby.

    Tokyo. Candy, nana, grace, Vivian.
    Coda- I have some good news for you! Amber will be here in March, I know it's a little ways away, but I just got this information so figure I would share it with you.

  2. #55114
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Mona and Blue will be back here in Orlando in the next day or two.

  3. #55113
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    happy, only a suggestion here, but maybe mention to her "if possible" try to discourage what I saw. 3 guys shooting the shit outside the spa on the property. I don't think that's good advertisement... just saying.

    Not only does orchid and toyko rock, but there existence raises the bar almost everywhere else. gotta keep em open long as possible.
    Yeah, I agree, it would suck if we lost those. I will mention it to her and the bosses.

  4. #55112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check out the new Chinese girl at Meiji? Didn't find any reviews when I searched.
    I saw the ad on her 300/30 min, not me. I liked it when they first started in Orlando, three Japanese girls to choose from at 240 for 30, occasional Chinese for $300, then the non-flattering reviews, now this 1 girl after I read there was supposed to be three or four on the 11th of January? bad reviews have power just like good ones.

  5. #55111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by ButchKid  [View Original Post]
    A guy enters a fancy massage parlor. The madam greets him and says it will be $350.

    He says "OK" and she assembles a line-up.

    He chooses a girl, who takes him upstairs and points toward a door.

    "Get ready," she says. "I'll be right there. ".

    As she enters the room, he's spanking his monkey like there's no tomorrow.

    "Hey!" she says. "Stop that! What the heck are you doing?

    "For $350," he says, "you ain't getting the easy one!
    Reminds me of one of my ATFs mona, after round one she automatically takes off the hat and starts working on round two without a word spoken🤣. fact.

  6. #55110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Mina saw this, and called me and asked me to respond this. LOL.

    Her words: tell them that I'm a party girl at night time and I like to sleep in in the mornings so I like to only work afternoons and evenings and she said bring more money if you come to see her. Lmao (sounds like her).

    While I was on video with her the doorbell rang and she said she had to go, so I guess she's already on her afternoon shift. LOL.

    I guess that's as close to a schedule as we are going to get with her so good luck.
    happy, only a suggestion here, but maybe mention to her "if possible" try to discourage what I saw. 3 guys shooting the shit outside the spa on the property. I don't think that's good advertisement... just saying.

    Not only does orchid and toyko rock, but there existence raises the bar almost everywhere else. gotta keep em open long as possible.

  7. #55109

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by ButchKid  [View Original Post]
    A guy enters a fancy massage parlor. The madam greets him and says it will be $350.

    He says "OK" and she assembles a line-up.

    He chooses a girl, who takes him upstairs and points toward a door.

    "Get ready," she says. "I'll be right there. ".

    As she enters the room, he's spanking his monkey like there's no tomorrow.

    "Hey!" she says. "Stop that! What the heck are you doing?

    "For $350," he says, "you ain't getting the easy one!
    That sounds exactly what should happen.

  8. #55108

    Meiji

    Anyone check out the new Chinese girl at Meiji? Didn't find any reviews when I searched.

  9. #55107
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Mina orchid

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    I was at Orchid the other day and I asked if Mina was available!? As mentioned by a previous poster that she was there now for the month of January.

    I was told by a therapist at the door that "she won't be here for another week" that I should try "in one week" if I wanted to see her?

    I saw her last a couple of years ago, I doubt she'd remember me? She is attractive but if you look closely under all that makeup you can surmise she is in her late 30's or early 40's, nothing wrong with that! She has a nice slender body it's just that some past reviewers try to project her as some twenty something college co-ed type of woman! I just wish some of the reviewers weren't so bombastic! About her! She is easy on the eyes and pretty but she's not as young as often portrayed by some reviewers.

    I don't live close by Orchid at all! So I wanted to be sure and ask if anyone seen Mina during January at Orchid? Because I'm being told that she won't be in until the third week of January!?
    Mina saw this, and called me and asked me to respond this. LOL.

    Her words: tell them that I'm a party girl at night time and I like to sleep in in the mornings so I like to only work afternoons and evenings and she said bring more money if you come to see her. Lmao (sounds like her).

    While I was on video with her the doorbell rang and she said she had to go, so I guess she's already on her afternoon shift. LOL.

    I guess that's as close to a schedule as we are going to get with her so good luck.

  10. #55106

    Line up

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    I was at Orchid the other day and I asked if Mina was available!? As mentioned by a previous poster that she was there now for the month of January.

    I was told by a therapist at the door that "she won't be here for another week" that I should try "in one week" if I wanted to see her?

    I saw her last a couple of years ago, I doubt she'd remember me? She is attractive but if you look closely under all that makeup you can surmise she is in her late 30's or early 40's, nothing wrong with that! She has a nice slender body it's just that some past reviewers try to project her as some twenty something college co-ed type of woman! I just wish some of the reviewers weren't so bombastic! About her! She is easy on the eyes and pretty but she's not as young as often portrayed by some reviewers.

    I don't live close by Orchid at all! So I wanted to be sure and ask if anyone seen Mina during January at Orchid? Because I'm being told that she won't be in until the third week of January!?
    When I called this morning I was told.

    Orchid: Jojo, bobo, Abby.

    Tokyo. Candy, nana, grace, Vivian.

  11. #55105
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTry  [View Original Post]
    This subject is of interest. I will be visiting the talent you reviewed, some again, because I know they have been awesome. The women could possibly add some things in their reviews of us, or not. But I say why try to control these garden tools. You state your truth, and I hope others can see that as me and others here seem to.
    So when are you going and who are you going to see? LOL, pretty funny reading this!

  12. #55104
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    I was at Orchid the other day and I asked if Mina was available!? As mentioned by a previous poster that she was there now for the month of January.

    I was told by a therapist at the door that "she won't be here for another week" that I should try "in one week" if I wanted to see her?

    I saw her last a couple of years ago, I doubt she'd remember me? She is attractive but if you look closely under all that makeup you can surmise she is in her late 30's or early 40's, nothing wrong with that! She has a nice slender body it's just that some past reviewers try to project her as some twenty something college co-ed type of woman! I just wish some of the reviewers weren't so bombastic! About her! She is easy on the eyes and pretty but she's not as young as often portrayed by some reviewers.

    I don't live close by Orchid at all! So I wanted to be sure and ask if anyone seen Mina during January at Orchid? Because I'm being told that she won't be in until the third week of January!?
    She is definitely at Orchid.

  13. #55103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by YbScottyB  [View Original Post]
    Read tons of post but I have not been to Orlando in about a year so I am not familiar with all the new places. I plan on making the drive down from jax 95 to i4 and would like to hit maybe 2 spots that are maybe closer to the east side of orlando. I could use some suggestions on which would be good to hit in the next week?
    I-4 ain't gonna take you to East Orlando, without the 417 Google map '5 star' if you're in East Orlando it's the best one. Maybe 95 to hwy 50??? orchid is kind of mid town...I-4 can be a pain in the ass.

  14. #55102

    Back on tour

    Read tons of post but I have not been to Orlando in about a year so I am not familiar with all the new places. I plan on making the drive down from jax 95 to i4 and would like to hit maybe 2 spots that are maybe closer to the east side of orlando. I could use some suggestions on which would be good to hit in the next week?

  15. #55101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    I was at Orchid the other day and I asked if Mina was available!? As mentioned by a previous poster that she was there now for the month of January.

    I was told by a therapist at the door that "she won't be here for another week" that I should try "in one week" if I wanted to see her?

    I saw her last a couple of years ago, I doubt she'd remember me? She is attractive but if you look closely under all that makeup you can surmise she is in her late 30's or early 40's, nothing wrong with that! She has a nice slender body it's just that some past reviewers try to project her as some twenty something college co-ed type of woman! I just wish some of the reviewers weren't so bombastic! About her! She is easy on the eyes and pretty but she's not as young as often portrayed by some reviewers.

    I don't live close by Orchid at all! So I wanted to be sure and ask if anyone seen Mina during January at Orchid? Because I'm being told that she won't be in until the third week of January!?
    I've got nothing concrete on the if when full-time part-time but somebody will jump in.

    What caught my eye was your accurate assessment, so true. It's just part of the business and professional shills come with it. It reminded me of the shock I've felt over the years when God forbid something bad happens and I look into whatever jurisdiction website and see their actual names and ages with the pictures, it's flabbergasting! almost unbelievable the age of some of the girls I've been with! in some cases whatever I thought you have to almost double it! Definitely some risk involved with this hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape