Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 58866
-
01-14-26 13:46 #55071Senior Member

Posts: 1230Damn!
Joining current line ups? Or replacing? Hopefully joining! I don't do crowds 🤣. And after all we're in peak snowbird season.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I'm a firm believer in "variety is the spice of life!" I love experiencing both young rookies and seasoned veterans!
-
01-14-26 12:57 #55070Senior Member

Posts: 177Meiji Fantasy
Saw the Chinese Provider Fantasy today. She's a well educated girl from Shanghai currently going to school in the US. Very smart and has a lot of plans. She's a little taller and has a body like some of the Chinese girls on Instagram. Very busty, curvy. Not your skinny mini Chinese girl. Service was above the usual. After the shower, she did kind of a nuru massage using her bodacious, large breasts and tongue to massage the back. In general, very good service. If she was in one of the parlors, there would be a lot of chatter about her. Face was probably a 6 to 7 and body was probably an 8 to 9. Nice relaxed conversation afterwards, went about 10 minutes over without any any sense of rushing me out. I recommend.
-
01-14-26 11:35 #55069Senior Member

Posts: 735-star is on the east side, but depending on time of day it may be faster to take 96 to Titusville then 50 west. 5-star is on the eastern edge or the Orlando metro area. Takign 50 from I-4 can take a long time.
Originally Posted by YbScottyB
[View Original Post]
This assumes you don't want to take the toll road (417).
In Orlando, Orchid (M&Y) is the easiest to get to from I-4 of the big parlors.
Blue Dream on Fern Creek is not far off I-4 (good but not one of the famous ones).
Missly on Edgewater at Fairbanks is not to far off I-4.
-
01-14-26 06:50 #55068Senior Member

Posts: 285Thank you sir for the intel. Just in time for spring break.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 00:09 #55067Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Coda- I have some good news for you! Amber will be here in March, I know it's a little ways away, but I just got this information so figure I would share it with you.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 00:08 #55066Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Mona and Blue will be back here in Orlando in the next day or two.
-
01-13-26 23:52 #55065Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah, I agree, it would suck if we lost those. I will mention it to her and the bosses.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 21:01 #55064Senior Member

Posts: 1230I saw the ad on her 300/30 min, not me. I liked it when they first started in Orlando, three Japanese girls to choose from at 240 for 30, occasional Chinese for $300, then the non-flattering reviews, now this 1 girl after I read there was supposed to be three or four on the 11th of January? bad reviews have power just like good ones.
Originally Posted by MrBlueMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 20:38 #55063Senior Member

Posts: 1230Reminds me of one of my ATFs mona, after round one she automatically takes off the hat and starts working on round two without a word spoken🤣. fact.
Originally Posted by ButchKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 20:29 #55062Senior Member

Posts: 1230happy, only a suggestion here, but maybe mention to her "if possible" try to discourage what I saw. 3 guys shooting the shit outside the spa on the property. I don't think that's good advertisement... just saying.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Not only does orchid and toyko rock, but there existence raises the bar almost everywhere else. gotta keep em open long as possible.
-
01-13-26 20:23 #55061Senior Member

Posts: 213Crazy
That sounds exactly what should happen.
Originally Posted by ButchKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 19:56 #55060Senior Member

Posts: 152Meiji
Anyone check out the new Chinese girl at Meiji? Didn't find any reviews when I searched.
-
01-13-26 16:23 #55059Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Mina orchid
Mina saw this, and called me and asked me to respond this. LOL.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
Her words: tell them that I'm a party girl at night time and I like to sleep in in the mornings so I like to only work afternoons and evenings and she said bring more money if you come to see her. Lmao (sounds like her).
While I was on video with her the doorbell rang and she said she had to go, so I guess she's already on her afternoon shift. LOL.
I guess that's as close to a schedule as we are going to get with her so good luck.
-
01-13-26 16:01 #55058Senior Member

Posts: 285Line up
When I called this morning I was told.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
Orchid: Jojo, bobo, Abby.
Tokyo. Candy, nana, grace, Vivian.
-
01-13-26 16:00 #55057Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289So when are you going and who are you going to see? LOL, pretty funny reading this!
Originally Posted by WhyTry
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





