Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 18417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17277
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorooooo  [View Original Post]
    Is it open? I saw a new review was submitted on rubmaps.
    Drove by recently and their open sign was lit up.

  2. #17276
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorooooo  [View Original Post]
    Is it open? I saw a new review was submitted on rubmaps.
    I haven't heard that they are not open. I am guessing they are since all the events of last month. I went there once but that was a few months ago.

  3. #17275
    Quote Originally Posted by PatBateman69  [View Original Post]
    The only reason I hit up route is their proximity to my work but I think I might be done after my last visit. Surprisingly, they have 4 or 5 girls working right now but they all are mediocre at best. Service sucks and they try to keep the prices high. I was able to negotiate some on my last visit for a decently priced HJ. I don't want anything more, not worth it. I drove by HFS on my way home and wept.
    Huh so that's another one for the list then. Surprised so many are there of all places. Still, I think I'll still take your review as a reason to still stay away. However, I think price increases are just the unfortunate consequence of losing the HFS family, especially at a L3 place because they expect to have to do everything so a bigger tip is what they want for the same service duration. But it must be working for them whether we like it or not. No place keeps four or five girls very long if people aren't keeping them busy.

    But I'm not curious enough to find out haha.

  4. #17274

    66 spa

    Is it open? I saw a new review was submitted on rubmaps.

  5. #17273

    Boring

    The only reason I hit up route is their proximity to my work but I think I might be done after my last visit. Surprisingly, they have 4 or 5 girls working right now but they all are mediocre at best. Service sucks and they try to keep the prices high. I was able to negotiate some on my last visit for a decently priced HJ. I don't want anything more, not worth it. I drove by HFS on my way home and wept.

  6. #17272

    Gulch Girls

    Saw that a very attractive Gulch girl was back. Sofico. Saw her ad and might check her and a few others out. Hope she isn't moody like she was a few years ago.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ack-42636.html

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ack-57420.html

  7. #17271

    Noel

    I've posted about Noel a few times but she is still one of my ATFs.

    Always a safe incall location. An actual great rub and not just a few minutes of going through the motions before the flip. And even a great rub on the flip before the fun part. Once again YMMV, but I see her fairly frequently and always have a great time. Maybe a little more than some are willing to let go of, but I find you get what you pay for and am willing to shell out a little more for more pampering. You want to be treated great in a rub go see Noel.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...oel-26947.html

  8. #17270
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Are the hotel Asians worth it though. ? Every single one I've seen has been below average looking, older, had bad breath, or fat.
    Definitely hit or miss, if it's not what I want I leave. There was a group not long ago in a different hotel that occasionally had some good providers, if anyone remembers Apple, she was great. And occasionally there's the independent that's comes through. But again it's a gamble.

  9. #17269
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    I read you can find them at 120 - 20 mins covered services. BBBJ maybe ranges from 20-40 extra in the room. Maybe those rates are long gone. It could be worth trying to negotiate though. Good luck.
    It's been a while since I've checked but I was paying $. 4- 6 for HH and add. 4 for BBBJ, $. 8- for FH add. 4 for BBBJ. I was quoted in October by the same provider number I just contacted $. 8 FH and included BBBJ. My thought is they were hurting with the spas in full swing. The only option last check for BBBJ was VIP which was $$ tried 3 different numbers.

  10. #17268

    Spa Recs

    Just got back from a NYC trip. Jesus, what an embarrassment of riches with the spa scene in multiple Burroughs. Was checking out the threads here and looks like Nashville has taken some hits lately? If someone wouldn't mind shooting me a PM with some options cause I'm headed North to TN tomorrow and Friday and would appreciate a couple of options. I went to HFS about a month ago but it seems pointless to share my experience now, other than the funny (annoying?) fact that I was face deep in in my providers Bush and another lady came in while I'm going at it hitting me up for a "four hand. " I'm like,"I'm a little busy here lady!

  11. #17267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    I concur /. I'm 0-2 trying them out. Old, ugly and fat for sure. Terrible service!
    One I was talking to by the door had gray teeth and literally her breath filled the room with a dry rot smell. Had to walk out immediately.

  12. #17266

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Are the hotel Asians worth it though. ? Every single one I've seen has been below average looking, older, had bad breath, or fat.
    I concur /. I'm 0-2 trying them out. Old, ugly and fat for sure. Terrible service!

  13. #17265
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonFord  [View Original Post]
    I know many have been looking for something in Columbia. I had a fantastic experience with a visit to A1 spa in Mount Pleasant.

    The girl was very pretty and well built. I definitely was not disappointed. Found the place on STG. I hope this helps.
    If you are referring to Top1 I would agree if we are talking about the same girl. The girl I had there recently just started in January. If we are talking about the same one, she is taller maybe about 5'5-5'6, very skinny, not much of a rear with MMs up top, pretty face, probably in her mid 40's. She told me her name was Heidi and we exchanged WeChats. Are we talking about the same gal? If so then I agree and would recommend. I just hadn't gotten around to writing the review yet, but I suppose it could be possible that you had someone different than me since I went just after the new year. Or maybe you're talking about a different place altogether?

  14. #17264
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Are the hotel Asians worth it though. ? Every single one I've seen has been below average looking, older, had bad breath, or fat.
    From when I used to frequent them I found them to be OK at best. For what I paid back then I was never too dissatisfied, but once I caught on to the agencies and AMPs I never looked back.

  15. #17263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    I read you can find them at 120 - 20 mins covered services. BBBJ maybe ranges from 20-40 extra in the room. Maybe those rates are long gone. It could be worth trying to negotiate though. Good luck.
    Are the hotel Asians worth it though. ? Every single one I've seen has been below average looking, older, had bad breath, or fat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape