Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 18406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17266
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    I read you can find them at 120 - 20 mins covered services. BBBJ maybe ranges from 20-40 extra in the room. Maybe those rates are long gone. It could be worth trying to negotiate though. Good luck.
    It's been a while since I've checked but I was paying $. 4- 6 for HH and add. 4 for BBBJ, $. 8- for FH add. 4 for BBBJ. I was quoted in October by the same provider number I just contacted $. 8 FH and included BBBJ. My thought is they were hurting with the spas in full swing. The only option last check for BBBJ was VIP which was $$ tried 3 different numbers.

  2. #17265

    Spa Recs

    Just got back from a NYC trip. Jesus, what an embarrassment of riches with the spa scene in multiple Burroughs. Was checking out the threads here and looks like Nashville has taken some hits lately? If someone wouldn't mind shooting me a PM with some options cause I'm headed North to TN tomorrow and Friday and would appreciate a couple of options. I went to HFS about a month ago but it seems pointless to share my experience now, other than the funny (annoying?) fact that I was face deep in in my providers Bush and another lady came in while I'm going at it hitting me up for a "four hand. " I'm like,"I'm a little busy here lady!

  3. #17264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    I concur /. I'm 0-2 trying them out. Old, ugly and fat for sure. Terrible service!
    One I was talking to by the door had gray teeth and literally her breath filled the room with a dry rot smell. Had to walk out immediately.

  4. #17263

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Are the hotel Asians worth it though. ? Every single one I've seen has been below average looking, older, had bad breath, or fat.
    I concur /. I'm 0-2 trying them out. Old, ugly and fat for sure. Terrible service!

  5. #17262
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonFord  [View Original Post]
    I know many have been looking for something in Columbia. I had a fantastic experience with a visit to A1 spa in Mount Pleasant.

    The girl was very pretty and well built. I definitely was not disappointed. Found the place on STG. I hope this helps.
    If you are referring to Top1 I would agree if we are talking about the same girl. The girl I had there recently just started in January. If we are talking about the same one, she is taller maybe about 5'5-5'6, very skinny, not much of a rear with MMs up top, pretty face, probably in her mid 40's. She told me her name was Heidi and we exchanged WeChats. Are we talking about the same gal? If so then I agree and would recommend. I just hadn't gotten around to writing the review yet, but I suppose it could be possible that you had someone different than me since I went just after the new year. Or maybe you're talking about a different place altogether?

  6. #17261
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Are the hotel Asians worth it though. ? Every single one I've seen has been below average looking, older, had bad breath, or fat.
    From when I used to frequent them I found them to be OK at best. For what I paid back then I was never too dissatisfied, but once I caught on to the agencies and AMPs I never looked back.

  7. #17260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    I read you can find them at 120 - 20 mins covered services. BBBJ maybe ranges from 20-40 extra in the room. Maybe those rates are long gone. It could be worth trying to negotiate though. Good luck.
    Are the hotel Asians worth it though. ? Every single one I've seen has been below average looking, older, had bad breath, or fat.

  8. #17259
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonFord  [View Original Post]
    I know many have been looking for something in Columbia. I had a fantastic experience with a visit to A1 spa in Mount Pleasant.

    The girl was very pretty and well built. I definitely was not disappointed. Found the place on STG. I hope this helps.
    Inbox is full, hoping to get more info. Message me if ya can. Thanks!

  9. #17258

    A1 Spa

    I know many have been looking for something in Columbia. I had a fantastic experience with a visit to A1 spa in Mount Pleasant.

    The girl was very pretty and well built. I definitely was not disappointed. Found the place on STG. I hope this helps.

  10. #17257
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquasun  [View Original Post]
    If anyone *is* looking for out of town options, Huntsville is absolute fire.
    Yeah, I do a lot of business in H'ville and never miss the chance for fun while there. Good options, good talent, and great pricing.

  11. #17256
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I guess the spas being here and gone so quickly has allowed the hotel Asians to raise their rates. I checked with 3 different numbers and they all gave me higher rates than a few months ago. In October it was $. 8/ hr, included BBBJ, same number was $. 6/ HH, $$/ hr, $$$ with BBBJ regardless of time. Two others quotes the same all though most likely affiliated or same boss with different numbers.
    I read you can find them at 120 - 20 mins covered services. BBBJ maybe ranges from 20-40 extra in the room. Maybe those rates are long gone. It could be worth trying to negotiate though. Good luck.

  12. #17255

    Rates Ruined

    I guess the spas being here and gone so quickly has allowed the hotel Asians to raise their rates. I checked with 3 different numbers and they all gave me higher rates than a few months ago. In October it was $. 8/ hr, included BBBJ, same number was $. 6/ HH, $$/ hr, $$$ with BBBJ regardless of time. Two others quotes the same all though most likely affiliated or same boss with different numbers.

  13. #17254

    Huntsville

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquasun  [View Original Post]
    If anyone *is* looking for out of town options, Huntsville is absolute fire.
    Could you DM me about Huntsville also? I'll be passing through there end of February and am curious what the good options are. Thanks!

  14. #17253
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Better massage and not rushing? This might finally be the one after the recent disappointments. A part of me wants to go soon so I can be acknowledged early on if this might end up being the regular spot. But I can tell there's an implied jackhammer in there and the phone call stuff means I should consider staying away until the backup comes.

    I let myself get too comfortable because of them. I'd sometimes fall nearly asleep during the second part of the massage after bonus time.
    Haha! Well there is that. I know exactly what you are talking about. Like there were times when I was stumbling out dead sober, that's when I knew, I had experienced a good time.

  15. #17252
    Quote Originally Posted by Boedba  [View Original Post]
    I agree. She gives a better massage than most and didn't rush me out the door; however, either she tried to get me to pop as fast as possible or she was very enthusiastic. I'm sure it'll get better when she gets backup because she was very distracted with the phone and the door.
    Better massage and not rushing? This might finally be the one after the recent disappointments. A part of me wants to go soon so I can be acknowledged early on if this might end up being the regular spot. But I can tell there's an implied jackhammer in there and the phone call stuff means I should consider staying away until the backup comes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Yea I hear ya! It's going to be hard to replicate the build up of HFS and RS. That was a year long effort for me as far as getting connections going, repeating with my ATF, fun times and good service for the most part and the overall experience was so much fun. I still miss it!
    I let myself get too comfortable because of them. I'd sometimes fall nearly asleep during the second part of the massage after bonus time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape