Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 18409
-
01-14-26 19:18 #17269Senior Member

Posts: 151Gulch Girls
Saw that a very attractive Gulch girl was back. Sofico. Saw her ad and might check her and a few others out. Hope she isn't moody like she was a few years ago.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ack-42636.html
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ack-57420.html
-
01-14-26 15:56 #17268Senior Member

Posts: 39Noel
I've posted about Noel a few times but she is still one of my ATFs.
Always a safe incall location. An actual great rub and not just a few minutes of going through the motions before the flip. And even a great rub on the flip before the fun part. Once again YMMV, but I see her fairly frequently and always have a great time. Maybe a little more than some are willing to let go of, but I find you get what you pay for and am willing to shell out a little more for more pampering. You want to be treated great in a rub go see Noel.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...oel-26947.html
-
01-14-26 13:12 #17267Senior Member

Posts: 1135Definitely hit or miss, if it's not what I want I leave. There was a group not long ago in a different hotel that occasionally had some good providers, if anyone remembers Apple, she was great. And occasionally there's the independent that's comes through. But again it's a gamble.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 13:09 #17266Senior Member

Posts: 1135It's been a while since I've checked but I was paying $. 4- 6 for HH and add. 4 for BBBJ, $. 8- for FH add. 4 for BBBJ. I was quoted in October by the same provider number I just contacted $. 8 FH and included BBBJ. My thought is they were hurting with the spas in full swing. The only option last check for BBBJ was VIP which was $$ tried 3 different numbers.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 11:37 #17265Senior Member

Posts: 59Spa Recs
Just got back from a NYC trip. Jesus, what an embarrassment of riches with the spa scene in multiple Burroughs. Was checking out the threads here and looks like Nashville has taken some hits lately? If someone wouldn't mind shooting me a PM with some options cause I'm headed North to TN tomorrow and Friday and would appreciate a couple of options. I went to HFS about a month ago but it seems pointless to share my experience now, other than the funny (annoying?) fact that I was face deep in in my providers Bush and another lady came in while I'm going at it hitting me up for a "four hand. " I'm like,"I'm a little busy here lady!
-
01-14-26 02:17 #17264Senior Member

Posts: 475One I was talking to by the door had gray teeth and literally her breath filled the room with a dry rot smell. Had to walk out immediately.
Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 01:34 #17263Senior Member

Posts: 454Hotel Asians
I concur /. I'm 0-2 trying them out. Old, ugly and fat for sure. Terrible service!
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 22:07 #17262Senior Member

Posts: 48If you are referring to Top1 I would agree if we are talking about the same girl. The girl I had there recently just started in January. If we are talking about the same one, she is taller maybe about 5'5-5'6, very skinny, not much of a rear with MMs up top, pretty face, probably in her mid 40's. She told me her name was Heidi and we exchanged WeChats. Are we talking about the same gal? If so then I agree and would recommend. I just hadn't gotten around to writing the review yet, but I suppose it could be possible that you had someone different than me since I went just after the new year. Or maybe you're talking about a different place altogether?
Originally Posted by ColtonFord
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 20:25 #17261Regular Member

Posts: 11From when I used to frequent them I found them to be OK at best. For what I paid back then I was never too dissatisfied, but once I caught on to the agencies and AMPs I never looked back.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 19:25 #17260Senior Member

Posts: 475Are the hotel Asians worth it though. ? Every single one I've seen has been below average looking, older, had bad breath, or fat.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 17:52 #17259Senior Member

Posts: 80Inbox is full, hoping to get more info. Message me if ya can. Thanks!
Originally Posted by ColtonFord
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 08:53 #17258Regular Member

Posts: 20A1 Spa
I know many have been looking for something in Columbia. I had a fantastic experience with a visit to A1 spa in Mount Pleasant.
The girl was very pretty and well built. I definitely was not disappointed. Found the place on STG. I hope this helps.
-
01-10-26 23:15 #17257Senior Member

Posts: 131Yeah, I do a lot of business in H'ville and never miss the chance for fun while there. Good options, good talent, and great pricing.
Originally Posted by Aquasun
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 16:43 #17256Senior Member

Posts: 1053I read you can find them at 120 - 20 mins covered services. BBBJ maybe ranges from 20-40 extra in the room. Maybe those rates are long gone. It could be worth trying to negotiate though. Good luck.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 16:26 #17255Senior Member

Posts: 1135Rates Ruined
I guess the spas being here and gone so quickly has allowed the hotel Asians to raise their rates. I checked with 3 different numbers and they all gave me higher rates than a few months ago. In October it was $. 8/ hr, included BBBJ, same number was $. 6/ HH, $$/ hr, $$$ with BBBJ regardless of time. Two others quotes the same all though most likely affiliated or same boss with different numbers.








Reply With Quote





