Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55075

    $$

    New year resolution: there are so many options that I've decided. If I go to a location. Negotiations are firm at $$. I will accept but will never go back for the remainder of 2026. However, I will continue to tip in addition to the agreed price. Doing this will add an extra layer adventure to my year. Sound odd?

  2. #55074
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Mona / Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Joining current line ups? Or replacing? Hopefully joining! I don't do crowds 🤣. And after all we're in peak snowbird season.

    I'm a firm believer in "variety is the spice of life!" I love experiencing both young rookies and seasoned veterans!
    OK, I was just informed that Mona and Blue will both be at Orchid on the 18th joining the current lineup that is there, however they are only working part part-time and mainly in the afternoons throughout the evening and only seeing select customers. The other four girls that are currently there now will remain.

  3. #55073
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Joining current line ups? Or replacing? Hopefully joining! I don't do crowds 🤣. And after all we're in peak snowbird season.

    I'm a firm believer in "variety is the spice of life!" I love experiencing both young rookies and seasoned veterans!
    Right now I am not sure, but I will definitely let you know as soon as I know, but I don't think they are replacing anyone, they would most likely be joining if working at all.

  4. #55072

    Anna Spa Sanford

    A friend hit Anna Spa at the corner of 17-92 and Lake Mary blvd. Hadn't been in there in over a year. Drew a 30 something Asian girl who was thick in the right places.

    Paid for a 30 min massage at 60. Pretty decent. Oil. Very little teasing until the very end. Wanted a tip after the flip before anything happened. Gave another 60 L1 started. Asked about top removal. She said another 60 and it all comes off. He said he passed.

    He heard someone else in the next room getting pounded. So he guesses it's available there not sure at what cost. Said he may go back.

  5. #55071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Mona and Blue will be back here in Orlando in the next day or two.
    Joining current line ups? Or replacing? Hopefully joining! I don't do crowds 🤣. And after all we're in peak snowbird season.

    I'm a firm believer in "variety is the spice of life!" I love experiencing both young rookies and seasoned veterans!

  6. #55070

    Meiji Fantasy

    Saw the Chinese Provider Fantasy today. She's a well educated girl from Shanghai currently going to school in the US. Very smart and has a lot of plans. She's a little taller and has a body like some of the Chinese girls on Instagram. Very busty, curvy. Not your skinny mini Chinese girl. Service was above the usual. After the shower, she did kind of a nuru massage using her bodacious, large breasts and tongue to massage the back. In general, very good service. If she was in one of the parlors, there would be a lot of chatter about her. Face was probably a 6 to 7 and body was probably an 8 to 9. Nice relaxed conversation afterwards, went about 10 minutes over without any any sense of rushing me out. I recommend.

  7. #55069
    Quote Originally Posted by YbScottyB  [View Original Post]
    Read tons of post but I have not been to Orlando in about a year so I am not familiar with all the new places. I plan on making the drive down from jax 95 to i4 and would like to hit maybe 2 spots that are maybe closer to the east side of orlando. I could use some suggestions on which would be good to hit in the next week?
    5-star is on the east side, but depending on time of day it may be faster to take 96 to Titusville then 50 west. 5-star is on the eastern edge or the Orlando metro area. Takign 50 from I-4 can take a long time.

    This assumes you don't want to take the toll road (417).

    In Orlando, Orchid (M&Y) is the easiest to get to from I-4 of the big parlors.

    Blue Dream on Fern Creek is not far off I-4 (good but not one of the famous ones).

    Missly on Edgewater at Fairbanks is not to far off I-4.

  8. #55068
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Coda- I have some good news for you! Amber will be here in March, I know it's a little ways away, but I just got this information so figure I would share it with you.
    Thank you sir for the intel. Just in time for spring break.

  9. #55067
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by CopKoda  [View Original Post]
    When I called this morning I was told.

    Orchid: Jojo, bobo, Abby.

    Tokyo. Candy, nana, grace, Vivian.
    Coda- I have some good news for you! Amber will be here in March, I know it's a little ways away, but I just got this information so figure I would share it with you.

  10. #55066
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Mona and Blue will be back here in Orlando in the next day or two.

  11. #55065
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    happy, only a suggestion here, but maybe mention to her "if possible" try to discourage what I saw. 3 guys shooting the shit outside the spa on the property. I don't think that's good advertisement... just saying.

    Not only does orchid and toyko rock, but there existence raises the bar almost everywhere else. gotta keep em open long as possible.
    Yeah, I agree, it would suck if we lost those. I will mention it to her and the bosses.

  12. #55064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check out the new Chinese girl at Meiji? Didn't find any reviews when I searched.
    I saw the ad on her 300/30 min, not me. I liked it when they first started in Orlando, three Japanese girls to choose from at 240 for 30, occasional Chinese for $300, then the non-flattering reviews, now this 1 girl after I read there was supposed to be three or four on the 11th of January? bad reviews have power just like good ones.

  13. #55063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by ButchKid  [View Original Post]
    A guy enters a fancy massage parlor. The madam greets him and says it will be $350.

    He says "OK" and she assembles a line-up.

    He chooses a girl, who takes him upstairs and points toward a door.

    "Get ready," she says. "I'll be right there. ".

    As she enters the room, he's spanking his monkey like there's no tomorrow.

    "Hey!" she says. "Stop that! What the heck are you doing?

    "For $350," he says, "you ain't getting the easy one!
    Reminds me of one of my ATFs mona, after round one she automatically takes off the hat and starts working on round two without a word spoken🤣. fact.

  14. #55062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Mina saw this, and called me and asked me to respond this. LOL.

    Her words: tell them that I'm a party girl at night time and I like to sleep in in the mornings so I like to only work afternoons and evenings and she said bring more money if you come to see her. Lmao (sounds like her).

    While I was on video with her the doorbell rang and she said she had to go, so I guess she's already on her afternoon shift. LOL.

    I guess that's as close to a schedule as we are going to get with her so good luck.
    happy, only a suggestion here, but maybe mention to her "if possible" try to discourage what I saw. 3 guys shooting the shit outside the spa on the property. I don't think that's good advertisement... just saying.

    Not only does orchid and toyko rock, but there existence raises the bar almost everywhere else. gotta keep em open long as possible.

  15. #55061

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by ButchKid  [View Original Post]
    A guy enters a fancy massage parlor. The madam greets him and says it will be $350.

    He says "OK" and she assembles a line-up.

    He chooses a girl, who takes him upstairs and points toward a door.

    "Get ready," she says. "I'll be right there. ".

    As she enters the room, he's spanking his monkey like there's no tomorrow.

    "Hey!" she says. "Stop that! What the heck are you doing?

    "For $350," he says, "you ain't getting the easy one!
    That sounds exactly what should happen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape