Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 149 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 2225
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2015

    Red Light Special

    Anyone dreamed with her? Got comms but was too slow for my taste and bugged out. Appreciate the info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/614998852674

    Stay Safe-.

    Bull.

  2. #2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    I didn't think her mouth skills were memorable. But that ass and kitty DEFINITELY. BJ was like a 3/10 I should have mentioned that sorry guys.
    She nicked my head with her tooth so I'm out of a commission until I'm healed up. I had a few lined up that I was going to report on but can't do a damn thing right now.

  3. #2013

    Mouth skills were mid

    Quote Originally Posted by MySiteName  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Spicy Latina girl and pics are accurate but I think I caught her on a bad day. Started with CBJ and was about to move onto doggy but somewhat lost it and turned into little a 3/4 chub and I asked her to suck it a little more and she hit me with a "well I don't HAVE to since I already did but lay down" and that completely and utterly killed the entire mood for me I couldn't really get it back into gear so I just left. Others have had good exp w / her so don't let my review stop you but I think I just caught her on a bad day.
    I didn't think her mouth skills were memorable. But that ass and kitty DEFINITELY. BJ was like a 3/10 I should have mentioned that sorry guys.

  4. #2012

    Spicy

    Met up with Spicy Latina girl and pics are accurate but I think I caught her on a bad day. Started with CBJ and was about to move onto doggy but somewhat lost it and turned into little a 3/4 chub and I asked her to suck it a little more and she hit me with a "well I don't HAVE to since I already did but lay down" and that completely and utterly killed the entire mood for me I couldn't really get it back into gear so I just left. Others have had good exp w / her so don't let my review stop you but I think I just caught her on a bad day.

  5. #2011

    Spicy

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietBoy757  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate her oral skills? I may have to check her out.
    Honestly she couldn't get me off which was a little disappointing but she's sexy and seems pretty down to earth.

  6. #2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerfor304  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely the real deal. I tested out that mouth skin but I'm going to double back to see what them backshots are hitting on.
    How would you rate her oral skills? I may have to check her out.

  7. #2009

    Spicy Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/673802307712

    I'm glad I went to see her. Comms were easy. Room was very Type A clean. Nice comfortable environment. Felt relaxed. She is very cute. Pics are spot on they just make her seem taller than she is. I can't splurge all details because of bad history with people from forum messing up a good thing I have going. But 100 qv is well worth it. This girl is a latina dream honestly. Seasoned gents who have been reading my posts know what I like and she happily / easily met every ask I had. Don't go messin this one up guys.
    She's definitely the real deal. I tested out that mouth skin but I'm going to double back to see what them backshots are hitting on.

  8. #2008

    Spicy Mami

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/673802307712

    I'm glad I went to see her. Comms were easy. Room was very Type A clean. Nice comfortable environment. Felt relaxed. She is very cute. Pics are spot on they just make her seem taller than she is. I can't splurge all details because of bad history with people from forum messing up a good thing I have going. But 100 qv is well worth it. This girl is a latina dream honestly. Seasoned gents who have been reading my posts know what I like and she happily / easily met every ask I had. Don't go messin this one up guys.

  9. #2007

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNHookers  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/547160636994

    She lists CIM but not BBBJ. I don't think CIM should count unless it's BBBJ. I don't just want to finish there. If I want to CIM it's because I want her to gargle mayonnaise.
    I hit her up before and she said uncle ben was needed for a bbj cim but I called an audible and went to an AMP instead. I still may try her to see if she'll catch the kids without a raincoat.

  10. #2006

    I think he meant this one

    Quote Originally Posted by TodayPrice  [View Original Post]
    Your link didn't work. I don't see a post from her double. Haven't seen one in days as she doesn't post much. At least not in the last year.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/547160636994

    She lists CIM but not BBBJ. I don't think CIM should count unless it's BBBJ. I don't just want to finish there. If I want to CIM it's because I want her to gargle mayonnaise.

  11. #2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Is this her friend? I actually get responds from her but still haven't seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/988499070363

    Hoping somebody can let us know if this one does BBBJ possibly.
    Your link didn't work. I don't see a post from her double. Haven't seen one in days as she doesn't post much. At least not in the last year.

  12. #2004

    Thanks is this the other friend?

    Quote Originally Posted by TodayPrice  [View Original Post]
    Her post usually are the same but different pictures sometimes. She does doubles sometimes but as you can see, no do's and don'ts.

    I seen her friend. Latin Mami doesn't do BBBJ. Other than that, no other info but she is real.
    Thanks! Is this her friend? I actually get responds from her but still haven't seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/988499070363

    Hoping somebody can let us know if this one does BBBJ possibly.

  13. #2003

    Latin Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...i/495792657634

    I have been wanting to try this one forever but she hardly ever responds. Anybody seen her and can provide donation and if BBBJ etc available? Also wondering about her location.
    Her post usually are the same but different pictures sometimes. She does doubles sometimes but as you can see, no do's and don'ts.

    I seen her friend. Latin Mami doesn't do BBBJ. Other than that, no other info but she is real.

  14. #2002

    Across the water take 2

    Had an itch to scratch decided on a quick dream. In my dream was looking for a nice BBBJ and she didn't disapoint. Pics are dated but effort was there. Cim and awoke from my dream damage 3 jacksons. Time well spent. Again time to get the prices back down. Enjoy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...7/630196974135

    Still looking for a good throat monster if anyone has a good recomendation please msg me.

  15. #2001

    A quick dream

    Had time to cross the water and decided to check this one off my list. Let me say. In her prime she was a hottie. In my dream she Still looks great tits are nice. CBJ and FS the awoke from my dream said she was new. Damage 80 for a qv was asking 100. Time to get these rates back down. Covid is over. Worth the visit treat her well enjoy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...2/664103427680

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape