Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 888 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 13319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13109
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    It seems like there are as many posts these days from people giving their opinions with ZERO personal knowledge as there are from people WITH 1st hand knowledge. Seems like there are only 3 or 4 members who actually post useful information anymore. The rest are all just blustery.

    Funny, I'm paying for it because I WANT to, my guess is, you 2 are paying for it because you HAVE to.

    See how that works? I just turned the tables on you and made up a bunch of shit about you without really knowing anything about you. You're welcome.
    She's all yours, ewww.

  2. #13108
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Shania / Shaa I've seen a few very vague reports about? It's a weird mix of reports, from Fake to crazy but freaky in the sack LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/084171781806

    She definitely ain't the prettiest face in the world, but the body is OK. Currently offering "all night" Outcall for $500. I don't think there is any provider I'd want to spend ALL night with, but I do like the opportunity to take as much time as I want to get comfortable. I can host, and have no issues Ubering her here & home. 5 Benjamins is doable for an arrangement like this, but not without knowing much about her. I'm in a situation where I CAN host, but can't really go to Incall locations easily, so if anyone has any real face to face info on her, I'd appreciate it. Or if you know of another good Outcall that isn't tweaking or fat AF.
    Wow, that is really awful.

    And look at the conditions she is living in, can't imagine the stench from her crotch.

    There are only 2 decent providers left in Cincinnati Devine Rachel and sassy.

    Have not met Rachel's duo partner yet so can't speak of her.

    I have to find a girl attractive to play with and I definitely would not pay this chick, I don't even think I would do her if she was paying me!

  3. #13107

    Bat shit crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Shania / Shaa I've seen a few very vague reports about? It's a weird mix of reports, from Fake to crazy but freaky in the sack LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/084171781806

    She definitely ain't the prettiest face in the world, but the body is OK. Currently offering "all night" Outcall for $500. I don't think there is any provider I'd want to spend ALL night with, but I do like the opportunity to take as much time as I want to get comfortable. I can host, and have no issues Ubering her here & home. 5 Benjamins is doable for an arrangement like this, but not without knowing much about her. I'm in a situation where I CAN host, but can't really go to Incall locations easily, so if anyone has any real face to face info on her, I'd appreciate it. Or if you know of another good Outcall that isn't tweaking or fat AF.
    I have no clue who she is, but those pictures tell you all you need to know. She looks absolutely nuts in some of those pictures. Huge smile and huge soulless eyes.

  4. #13106

    Shaa // Shania

    Is this the Shania / Shaa I've seen a few very vague reports about? It's a weird mix of reports, from Fake to crazy but freaky in the sack LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/084171781806

    She definitely ain't the prettiest face in the world, but the body is OK. Currently offering "all night" Outcall for $500. I don't think there is any provider I'd want to spend ALL night with, but I do like the opportunity to take as much time as I want to get comfortable. I can host, and have no issues Ubering her here & home. 5 Benjamins is doable for an arrangement like this, but not without knowing much about her. I'm in a situation where I CAN host, but can't really go to Incall locations easily, so if anyone has any real face to face info on her, I'd appreciate it. Or if you know of another good Outcall that isn't tweaking or fat AF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shania1.jpg‎   Shania2.jpg‎  

  5. #13105

    Tawanna Masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her? Saw her on Facebook and Craigslist recently.

    Masseuse with ad ons.
    I saw her about a year ago. Comms was a hot mess. It was hard to get a reply. When I did finally get to see her, the house was less than appealing. She appeared to be high or drunk. During the service her daughter and grandchild showed up and put an abrupt stop to the massage. She didn't offer a refund but said the next one would be free. I could never connect with her again. Plus side the donation was reasonable. I will not repeat.

    HOTW.

  6. #13104

    The Candy that is not so sweet

    Candylicious, her Skills are a 1 at best her enthusiasm is 0. But, if you are into the trailer park and steady diet of Mt. Dew and roller dogs look, she's your gal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reports on candi? I've seen her post a lot but never any comments on the sites. And haven't seen anything here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...v/724114613675

  7. #13103

    Sour on Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Seen her about 5 years ago and she was a lazy fuck. She did have a nice body then, but now she looks like she got stung by a bee.
    Look at Post #1085 in the "Whatever Became of" thread. I'd be careful around her. She's the one that gave a screenshot of our conversations to my SO.

    And I also I agree with JimJrHd110. Everything covered, dead fish, and thinks she's better than she is. Maybe her added weight has given her a sense of humility, but I doubt if.

  8. #13102
    Seen her about 5 years ago and she was a lazy fuck. She did have a nice body then, but now she looks like she got stung by a bee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reports on candi? I've seen her post a lot but never any comments on the sites. And haven't seen anything here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...v/724114613675

  9. #13101

    Candilicious

    Anyone have any reports on candi? I've seen her post a lot but never any comments on the sites. And haven't seen anything here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...v/724114613675

  10. #13100

    Facebook and CL

    Also goes by Rainbow. Used to be in Mt Repose area, now in a trailer park in Batavia. Poor massage, fair BJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Good gummie BJ, bt that's it.

  11. #13099
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Sunshine is her name

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her? Saw her on Facebook and Craigslist recently.

    Masseuse with ad ons.
    Good gummie BJ, bt that's it.

  12. #13098

    Whoa Nelly

    You are brave! Never the less, I hope they paid you well, really, really well.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilWess  [View Original Post]
    Saw them twice actually. They got touchy with each other, the mother (if she really was) would appear to kissing the lower lips. I couldn't quite see from my position.

  13. #13097

    Tawanna Masseuse

    Anyone know her? Saw her on Facebook and Craigslist recently.

    Masseuse with ad ons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1285.jpg‎  

  14. #13096
    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    What all did they do together?
    Saw them twice actually. They got touchy with each other, the mother (if she really was) would appear to kissing the lower lips. I couldn't quite see from my position.

  15. #13095
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape