Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 901 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 13509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13284
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Need to read the forum. Nowhere does it say it's a good practice to send deposit no matter how many time you have seen a provider.

  2. #13283
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Need to read the forum. Nowhere does it say it's a good practice to send deposit no matter how many time you have seen a provider.

  3. #13282
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Need to read the forum. Nowhere does it say it's a good practice to send deposit no matter how many time you have seen a provider.

  4. #13281
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sexy

    Thanks.
    Had an ok first met with her, but last summer she pulled a cash and dash when she was hosting on the Eastside.

  5. #13280

    Brandi Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    That baby has dropped and I believe she ultimately passed her post-partum tests, so congrats. She was fun some years ago, especially when working with her mom, but those days are over, and I kinda hope she succeeds in finding non-hobby employment.

  6. #13279

    Kayla Ashley Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sexy

    Thanks.
    What is it about Tryst that the same provider who can be had for 125 ish suddenly goes for 250 and up? Anyway, my one experience a few years ago was not a ripoff, but also not great. She seemed to have some problem with pain when doing the deed, which is a problem with this line of work. Photos are accurate but I would not repeat.

  7. #13278
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sexy

    Thanks.
    Never understood these girls post wit trash on the floor cloths piled up. Even one picture looks like in the garage with 2 by 4's stacked then ask for a deposit. No think not even was without deposit. Never pay deposit it's a scam.

  8. #13277
    Quote Originally Posted by WChris927  [View Original Post]
    I decided to toftt and see her. Took a few days for my spidey sense to relent (I was also busy). I am glad I took the chance. She was really fun. Pictures were accurate, she's better looking in person imo. Everything was covered. Neighborhood was fine. She was worth the time and rates were reasonable. I was really getting pessimistic about the state of things in the area, but 2026 has started off pretty, pretty good.
    I like what I see!! Thanks for the review Bro! SMO.

  9. #13276

    See who just popped back up

    https://callescort.org/513-817-6289

    Remember smashing and creampied her for 150. Gave some good long strokes in that kitty then busted deep in her. Praying she wouldn't get pregnant.

    LOL. This was back in early / mid 2021. I know someone here got to know her name.

  10. #13275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDawgstein  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, Mazey doesn't ask for identification. She only asks for basic info like your name and then a deposit and video call to confirm. Most girls I've seen recently actually require the same general process or more for screening. So if you're not willing to follow her process, then I guess you can just find a girl who isn't as concerned about her safety. But I'll stick with girls who care enough about themselves to screen.

    I've been in the hobby for almost 20 years now and I've had no issues. I simply provide what is asked and then go have fun. And if I don't feel comfortable, I move on. I agree that it's smart to be safe, but always remember that the girls want to feel safe too, and it's always worth it to make them feel that way.

    Play safe and stay safe.

    BD.
    You brought up something that I have run across, but I wouldn't do.

    1 A provider I saw a few years ago, but does remember. Any how I could givevery thorough details of our encounter. I was very respectful. Etc. But still wanted as she said " a weiner picture " I declined.

    2 Same thing, bit never saw this provider, she wanted a selfie with a penis picture included. I declined.

    Reading the forum over the years, I will nevr do a deposit, nor a dick picture- especially in a selfie.

  11. #13274

    Mazey

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDawgstein  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, Mazey doesn't ask for identification. She only asks for basic info like your name and then a deposit and video call to confirm. Most girls I've seen recently actually require the same general process or more for screening. So if you're not willing to follow her process, then I guess you can just find a girl who isn't as concerned about her safety. But I'll stick with girls who care enough about themselves to screen.

    I've been in the hobby for almost 20 years now and I've had no issues. I simply provide what is asked and then go have fun. And if I don't feel comfortable, I move on. I agree that it's smart to be safe, but always remember that the girls want to feel safe too, and it's always worth it to make them feel that way.

    Play safe and stay safe.

    BD.
    I've been texting her looking for a spinner. Is she good? What's her menu like. Is she a dead fish??

  12. #13273
    Quote Originally Posted by WChris927  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one:

    https://callescort.org/513-743-5213

    Seems fishy to me but I'd love to be wrong.
    I decided to toftt and see her. Took a few days for my spidey sense to relent (I was also busy). I am glad I took the chance. She was really fun. Pictures were accurate, she's better looking in person imo. Everything was covered. Neighborhood was fine. She was worth the time and rates were reasonable. I was really getting pessimistic about the state of things in the area, but 2026 has started off pretty, pretty good.

  13. #13272
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDawgstein  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, Mazey doesn't ask for identification. She only asks for basic info like your name and then a deposit and video call to confirm. Most girls I've seen recently actually require the same general process or more for screening. So if you're not willing to follow her process, then I guess you can just find a girl who isn't as concerned about her safety. But I'll stick with girls who care enough about themselves to screen.

    I've been in the hobby for almost 20 years now and I've had no issues. I simply provide what is asked and then go have fun. And if I don't feel comfortable, I move on. I agree that it's smart to be safe, but always remember that the girls want to feel safe too, and it's always worth it to make them feel that way.

    Play safe and stay safe.

    BD.
    Sounds like a great plan.

    Give her your name so she can find your address phone number, employment and family members, a video of yourself that she can record and have forever, then give her a deposit.

    You do you.

  14. #13271
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Units12 - OP = No review. Bad advice. (smh) - Never share personal info (that can incriminate you), do video call (that can be recorded), or send deposit (that can be stolen). Exception - depending on your level of comfort and risk tolerance - Agencies (like Booker Gray) or Persons with a solid, trusted, well reviewed reputation, may ask for limited ID info only. Macey Rayne and Bob D do not meet these basic standards. Dont be stupid. Safety first.
    Just to clarify, Mazey doesn't ask for identification. She only asks for basic info like your name and then a deposit and video call to confirm. Most girls I've seen recently actually require the same general process or more for screening. So if you're not willing to follow her process, then I guess you can just find a girl who isn't as concerned about her safety. But I'll stick with girls who care enough about themselves to screen.

    I've been in the hobby for almost 20 years now and I've had no issues. I simply provide what is asked and then go have fun. And if I don't feel comfortable, I move on. I agree that it's smart to be safe, but always remember that the girls want to feel safe too, and it's always worth it to make them feel that way.

    Play safe and stay safe.

    BD.

  15. #13270

    So lame in Lexington I have to expand

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    This is not saying much!! You provided all your personal information? You did a video confirmation call? You sent your deposit? You booked a hotel at additional cost? You jumped through all her hoops? Where's your review of her?
    We got a guy down here that has about 120 posts and 80% of those are replies giving his experience with the provider discussed, yet he doesn't have a single review; the other 20% he's asking for more details about a person's experience at an AMP. Our Admin's pretty strict about being argumentative so I've kept my mouth shut, but recently I've told him that I missed his review and asked where can I find it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape