Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 37344
-
01-13-26 07:05 #35754Senior Member

Posts: 479****
Well said WinterKnight, I've always said I'd rather marry a **** than a virgin. You know what your getting.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 21:58 #35753Senior Member

Posts: 71Empire Centerline
Anyone been to here recently? How many girls do they usually have? Who is the best to see? I'm partial to big asses, anyone there fit the bill? I was there for my first and only time at the end of November. When I walked in, I was greeted by an Asian girl in her 40's, nice fake rack and an otherwise average body. I want to say her name started with an L but my memory is fading. I didn't see any other girls so I was stuck with her. Brief massage, then down to business, which is fine by me. I left happy for under 1. 5. Is it worth a second trip?
-
01-12-26 20:55 #35752Senior Member

Posts: 233Chinese Health Massage Vanborn
Haven't been here in a while, but a girl at another store I was seeing for a while has recently left and isn't coming back. So I'm needing to find another go to. Anyone been here lately and if so, what are the girls like. Please PM me with any details.
-
01-12-26 18:04 #35751Senior Member

Posts: 215Two words.
I was in Japan and tried to speak it and they laughed at me. They knew English and they loved to practice English! LOL. Not sure about China. My advice is two words the Chinese understand. "boom boom".
Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 17:59 #35750Senior Member

Posts: 127Learn a language
BuddyHeld11,
I have a Google translator on my cell, talk in, out pops Chinese. Works great.
-
01-12-26 17:49 #35749Senior Member

Posts: 209Thank you. You're right.
谢35874;12290;20320;26159;23545;30340;12290;.
Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness
[View Original Post]
谢谢。你是对的。
-
01-12-26 13:48 #35748Regular Member

Posts: 16Learn Chinese
Pro tip for some: learn a little bit of Chinese. From my personal experience, knowing some Mandarin might get you more than just a HE in places that typically do not. This doesn't always work, but I've had a few times where they were willing to do more. My guess is probably because they feel more comfortable around you or are impressed.
-
01-12-26 10:18 #35747Senior Member

Posts: 261My experience is that they seem to have lost their ability to be intimate. Or it's just me, LOL.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 09:23 #35746Senior Member

Posts: 345A big Thank You to everyone who chimed in! I really appreciate all the info.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 00:29 #35745Senior Member

Posts: 718Re: Marrying a provider
I would marry a girl who's taken lots of dick. I would expect that was proof she liked dick, and wouldn't stop taking my dick after I married her. I'm sure there are other married men who are members here because their wife has closed her legs permanently. I would also expect that a former provider would not be upset about my interest in other women, as a vanilla wife would be. And thirdly, as A2 said, I would prefer an experienced woman to be handling my dick; I would expect she has already done every slutty thing I could ever imagine, and is willing to do those things for me.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 21:18 #35744Senior Member

Posts: 89Has anyone else though a masseus was rubbing her bosom on your head or thought you were giving her the signal but you were actuelly feeling up her gut? HaHA! I remember one time both of us were laughing about it!
Originally Posted by Peachy407
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 21:17 #35743Administrator

Posts: 5255I cannot disagree
There is a line when they turn into a pickle and they can't go back. Somewhere between developing mad skills and losing their souls.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 17:14 #35742Senior Member

Posts: 503Great hands
Don't know the current lineup, bc last week went there and all 4 girls were busy. Mamasan talked me into staying with her, and sadly the wrong head was thinking. Dumb me actually likes a real massage beforehand and all she would do is a super light barley touching "massage". After that she didn't mess around and was not shy. I bit, and again disappointed bc she wanted an immediate end to the play, and when it wasn't she started getting an attitude. I'm sure this place is amazing. And I get why everyone was busy. If it happens to you, don't fall for mamasans tricks. She's pretty persistent, but then the attitude switches.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 15:10 #35741Senior Member

Posts: 127Cost
I was told up to 250 and +house fee BBFS. I'm not going that far.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
Depending on who it's house fee + 150 -200.
-
01-11-26 15:08 #35740Senior Member

Posts: 127Rating
Jessica better than Jenny and Amber tops both (all with looks).
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





