The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 37340
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35735
    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Old number I have is still active but didn't respond. Who knows.
    Yep. Just speculation at this point on my part but the user who I accused of being Sarah never messaged me back after I called them out on it. Who knows is right.

  2. #35734
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    A couple weeks ago it was Linda, angel and luna.
    Have you been with Luna yet? I've only seen her picture. I think Luna was Angel's replacement if I'm not mistaken.

  3. #35733

    Great hands

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the current lineup at Great Hands?
    A couple weeks ago it was Linda, angel and luna.

  4. #35732

    Great Hands

    Does anyone know the current lineup at Great Hands?

  5. #35731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Thick as in big ass? Or fat?
    Jen is more milfy than overly fat. Can't speak for others.

  6. #35730

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Thick as in big ass? Or fat?
    Haven't seen Mia yet. Jenny is a thick mom butt.

  7. #35729

    Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Thick as in big ass? Or fat?
    Like. Smaller bbw, Mom butt. Definitely not fat like.

  8. #35728

    Not marriage material

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Lucky Spa in Jackson MI.
    Who would ever marry a woman who has taken 1000's of dick?

    I've never understood guys who want rookies handling their junk for the rest of their lives.

    A2

  9. #35727
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    Not sure ethnic of Mia.

    Cameron (Latino).

    Jenny and Mia are thicker.
    Thick as in big ass? Or fat?

  10. #35726
    Quote Originally Posted by MageXO  [View Original Post]
    Alright, where do I find my next ex-wife?
    Lucky Spa in Jackson MI.

  11. #35725

    Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    Amber (Asian) Jessica (white) Mia (Latino) first 2 are FS, last haven't seen yet.
    Funny story about Saigon, went there during the height of Covid. Don't remember any names or how much I paid but it was an underwhelming experience. Must have been a new person because she acted like she did not want to be there, she may have been a nail tech on double duty. She wore a face mask, protective glasses, dentist bib and latex gloves that were about 3 sizes too large. I think I got off but it was not enjoyable. Guess it was worth whatever I paid because whenever I think about I bust out laughing.

  12. #35724

    Not Worth It

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Worth the drive from six mile and grand river. Maybe.
    As Heejunk was saying, it's not. Dingy old place, older providers, unsafe ally you are driving and parking in. For the same money I'm sure Qtherapy or Sonja a couple more miles down 8 mile are better. Otherwise, Great Hands is better than all of them as far as selection and value for the $$.

  13. #35723

    MI Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Streethunter  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see shi shi. Mamasan said she is temporarily unavailable. Not sure what that means. Mentioned two new girls but I had my second heart set on shi shi so I bailed. Anyone have any experience with any other girls there. I just wasn't getting a good vibe that they were good.
    I stopped by a few days ago and got Wendy. Not a bad massage, and a lot of teasing. On the flip she just pointed and asked if I wanted oil. I said yes and she went to town. Got up on the table grinded her tits on my chest (while she remained clothed), all while taking care of junior. She was wearing some loose jean shorts so I was able to get some OTC roaming and some FOV. She didn't really ask for money up front so I gave her 60 on my way out which she didn't seem to have an issue with.

    Wendy is probably a bit older and less attractive than ShiShi but still a solid experience. If this place was closer to me, this would probably be my regular spot.

  14. #35722

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Never responded to me and they deleted their Telegram account, if it even was her to begin with. I have a sneaking suspicion that she's a user here though. There's someone that posts only about her and providers she's either directly worked with or has competition against. Same person messaged me very adamant that Sarah is out of the game and no longer owns that number, which makes it very strange that whoever had the number replied "Yes. " to me in the first place.
    Old number I have is still active but didn't respond. Who knows.

  15. #35721

    Sun spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Have never been but from what I saw on google you can tell that is just a fuck shack, is it worth the drive?
    Worth the drive from six mile and grand river. Maybe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape