Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 37333
-
01-11-26 21:17 #35743Administrator

Posts: 5248I cannot disagree
There is a line when they turn into a pickle and they can't go back. Somewhere between developing mad skills and losing their souls.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 17:14 #35742Senior Member

Posts: 502Great hands
Don't know the current lineup, bc last week went there and all 4 girls were busy. Mamasan talked me into staying with her, and sadly the wrong head was thinking. Dumb me actually likes a real massage beforehand and all she would do is a super light barley touching "massage". After that she didn't mess around and was not shy. I bit, and again disappointed bc she wanted an immediate end to the play, and when it wasn't she started getting an attitude. I'm sure this place is amazing. And I get why everyone was busy. If it happens to you, don't fall for mamasans tricks. She's pretty persistent, but then the attitude switches.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 15:10 #35741Senior Member

Posts: 127Cost
I was told up to 250 and +house fee BBFS. I'm not going that far.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
Depending on who it's house fee + 150 -200.
-
01-11-26 15:08 #35740Senior Member

Posts: 127Rating
Jessica better than Jenny and Amber tops both (all with looks).
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 14:42 #35739Senior Member

Posts: 1467Compared to Jenny how would you rate Jessica and Amber? Also in terms of looks how would you rank them.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 14:20 #35738Senior Member

Posts: 1467Will the standard $200 work? I know people have said they are pricey.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 13:53 #35737Senior Member

Posts: 424Current Great hands lineup
Is Linda, Luna, Candy. Lisa too if you want to count mama.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 13:51 #35736Senior Member

Posts: 424Good point A2
But somewhere between 0 and 1000 I would say.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 13:08 #35735Senior Member

Posts: 195Yep. Just speculation at this point on my part but the user who I accused of being Sarah never messaged me back after I called them out on it. Who knows is right.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 11:57 #35734Senior Member

Posts: 345Have you been with Luna yet? I've only seen her picture. I think Luna was Angel's replacement if I'm not mistaken.
Originally Posted by GuyDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 11:38 #35733Senior Member

Posts: 392Great hands
A couple weeks ago it was Linda, angel and luna.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 11:11 #35732Senior Member

Posts: 345Great Hands
Does anyone know the current lineup at Great Hands?
-
01-11-26 09:19 #35731Senior Member

Posts: 107Jen
Jen is more milfy than overly fat. Can't speak for others.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 21:29 #35730Senior Member

Posts: 127Jenny
Haven't seen Mia yet. Jenny is a thick mom butt.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 14:22 #35729Senior Member

Posts: 127Thick
Like. Smaller bbw, Mom butt. Definitely not fat like.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



